Should you go to the gym everyday or every other day?

I don't know if it's different compared to size so I'll tell you my height and weight.

5'9, luckily not a Manley.
144 pounds.

If that helps at all.

Depends on your program... Most good ones have rest days.

don't go EVERY day
most people take like a day or 2 breaks

'Everyday' is an adjective. You mean 'every day'.

It depends what kind of routine you're doing. You sound like a beginner so you should be doing a full body routine, so every other day (or three days per week).

6 lifting days and an "active" rest day is good enough.

>5'9
>luckily not a Manley.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY HOLY FUCKING SHITCUNT CHRIST HOW IN THE LOVE OF MARY'S CUNT DO YOU MISS THE BIG YELLOW DINOSAUR
THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN ON THE BOARD SINCE ALMOST LAST DECADE AND PEOPLE STILL NEVER FUCKING READ THE FUCKING STICKY
YOU FUCKING RAGING NONCE

i thought everyone needed rest days between each lifting session¿

Dude, i'm 5'5 and 143 pounds.
And i'm kinda skinny.
Focus on eating first.

I do my thing every day outside since I dont have a gym membership even if its below 0. Dont really get negative side effects minus being a but sore sometimes.

Ya know what I just started trying to get fit a few weeks ago and my motto has been.. If I can fucking work out, I'm going to do it. No rest days. When my muscles hurt, I let them rest, when they don't, I fucking work them. IDGAF what anyone says, this is going to get me ripped, I can feel it. Fuck all these plans. I'm going to lift some heavy shit when I feel like it, eat healthy and get a lot of sleep. I guarantee it'll work.

SS + GOMAD

this has more merit than most people realise
you aren't going to achieve great lifts by a 45 minute gym session 3 times a week and then sitting on your arse for the rest of it, it's a bit different if you work a hard physical job but if you don't, then there's no excuse for only training 3 times a week. 3 gym and 2 or 3 cardio sessions is fine though depending on goals

upper lower routines have a rest day in between
theoretically, since your upper is recovering while you're doing the lower and vice versa, you could get rid of that rest day

That’s what different muscle group days are for nigmass

Gestapo + STAYSANE

i'm 6'2 and im a manlet

Enjoy shitty progress. Only neo lifters do that

I go everyday because I enjoy exercising and it makes me not fall into depression.
Do whatever you think is best for you, bro.

SS is the neo-lifting program if anything

GO TO THE GYM EVERY DAY AND FUCKING PUSH IT

>"But I'm sore!"
YOUR BODY ADAPTS, YOU PUSH IT EVERY DAY ALL DAY AND GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET SORE ANYMORE. DON'T LET A LITTLE SORENESS AND PAIN GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR GOALS

'Everyday' is an adjective. You mean 'every day'.

Stickie.

I dont understand the science but i think lifting all the time takes a toll on your central nervous system etc. TL;DR always have at least 1 rest day and do a deload eventually as well.

this is retarded advice, you need rest days to recover or else you aren’t gonna make shit for progress

the only time you should go to the gym every day is when you’re fat as fatass and need to lose some fuckin weight

I do pic related non-stop, no rest days and I've made great progress. Sounds like you're trying to justify why you're taking breaks. Its time to take accountability and do some soul searching.

>5'9
>luckily not a manlet

you do everyone of these everyday or

No, it's Push on day 1, Pull on day 2, Legs on day 3, Push on day 4, ...
Standard PPL routine is Push on day 1, Pull on day 2, Legs on day 3, Rest on day 4, Push on day 5, ...

Multiple rest days are a troll. I go 6 days a week. One day off for mental rest.

Taken the neck pill I see.

post cb

wtf are neck curls and neck harnesses?

neck harness actually sounds kinda dangerous lol.