How does a skelly like me eat more food

how does a skelly like me eat more food

By counting calories. I'm serious, I used to create those threads.

>call Domino's™
>order a 'za
>eat it

I do this but it doesn't help with me feeling sick every time I reach 1k calories and giving up

Gomad. No joke. Will help you eat more during the day oddly enough and soon youll start feeling hungry making it easier to eat more and more.

calorie dense food?
shotgun a couple donuts
once you become fatty, all the healthy bulking food will never be enough to satiate you

>how does a skelly like me eat more food
>OPEN MOUTH
>INSERT FOOD
>CHEW!
>SWALLOW!
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS!

There you fucking pussy WAS THAT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT!?
>Veeky Forums is now apparently overrun by 95 pound 5'2" girls

t. fatass

Suck my less-than-10% bodyfat, 195 pound, 6'4", 7-inch cock, you Kleinfelters Syndrome faggot.

This works. I basically got myself eating really calorie dense shit (even a bit unhealthy), and I gained 30 kilos over the last 18 monhts. Granted I did gain fat, a bit too much of it, but I'm now cutting on 2,7k, which is gucci.
I used to be full on 1,8k cals of junk food, now I can eat 4k of eggs, oats, chicken and rice and feel hungy.

Keep going man, never give up. Think about eating just like you think of training

don't fall for the bulking meme OP just lift and eat a small surplus

t. 40% bodyfat, 400 pound, 5'9, with 4 inch cock

Eat easy and tasty foods. Steaks are easy to eat and have proteins and fat + pasta. If you're not even trying you can eat 500 calories easily just with that. Wait a couple hours and down a shake (250ml of milk, 1 banana, 2 eggs, 2 scoops of whey, tbsp of olive oil, 70-100g of ice cream) that is 800-900 calories.
Wait a couple of hours and eat frosty flakes with more milk, less than 100g of that and you will get 400 calories, then eat a few more eggs.

You catch my drift, just go adding calorie dense meals. Just take a multi, don't try to eat healthy, cause as a skelly I understand this is impossible. Just eat some fruits before you go to sleep for a little fiber.

Post physique

We don't need you to be horrifying us with the stats of your ruined, disgusting body, just KYS so no one has to look at you, faggot.

This is a SFW board I'm not posting my 7" cock you faggot.

They don't sell lasagna

What about your atrophiate brain you dumb nigger
You cant force food down your throat if you're feeling full cretin

the 'I got hit in the head with a lawn mower' haircut is a turn off

maybe she needs to ventilate her brain

Skelly here, what's a good calorie counter to actually gain weight? Everything seems geared towards losing weight and I can't seem to eat enough by myself

pen+paper

Bump

Former 6'0" 120lb skelly here. I used to think i couldn't gain weight either. You have to force yourself to eat even after you feel bloated and sick. There is nothing stopping you from mechanically opening your mouth and moving your jaw up and down and swallowing the food. I started eating until i thought i would burst and then eating even more after that. Dinner would take close to 2 hours to eat.

Over time if you do this enough your stomach and appetite will grow (at least thats wht it felt like to me) and you will actually crave massive meals. What seems like enough food to you now will seem like an appetizer. But you have to put in the work to get there.

surely something like myfitnesspal has settings for gain weight
anyway as long as it tracks the calories consumed and expended you can just allow adjust it for your goal yourself

It’s simply a matter of eating more frequently

The only downside of eating too much is that you'll start to shit two times a day, sometimes three

Companies who food prep only cost about $60 a week. You tell them your goal and they work with you. You end up getting a fantastic meal with everything for your growth.

>mfw can't into liking steak or chicken breasts
fuck I'm never gonna make it

Hi Yianni

Can I get a script for this? I'm autistic

You don't, you drink it. Much much easier. halfGOMAD, super easy, you will gain weight

>steak n shake
wtf that sounds gross as fuck

I think she pulls it off

im trying to cut weight, I wish I was a skelly that didnt love eatin

consume indica to get hungry