Really makes you think

yeah just doing some exercises while eating like a pig wont do you no good
why are these liberal journalists so shit

They're right though. A caloric deficit is best for losing weight.

yeah :/

we have a self-obsessed moron running the country. i'm seriously embarrassed to be american these days.

the article is right. exercise burns very few calories. diet is the only way to lose weight. and trump is autistic. if you dont think he is, it has nothing to do with if youre right or left. its to do with whether youre autistic too

Not really. Exercise doesn't burn many calories in a single workout.

But say burning 250 7x a week. Now we're at half a lb.

So like a regular cut

why

>t. Vox reader

>exercise burns very few calories
wut

Well if you’re excicising but still eat like shit of course nothing would happen

Not the guy you are replying to, but it's just math. You can only burn so many calories during an exercise session, and if you are still eating more calories than you burn, you'll still gain weight.

The goal with exercise is to train your body to be a calorie-burning machine, raise your TDEE and BMR

You can't out-exercise a bad diet.

actually you can, because instead of only building up fat you will be bulding up muscles aswell

(trigger warning: sexism) you dumb bitch

do you know how much you have to run on a treadmill to burn off calories? 1 full hour on a treadmill is about 220 cals, so basically a soft drink

And that's only to cancel out the ONE shitty thing you ate that put you 220 over your target for the day. That better be your only dietary slip-up or you are still going to gain weight (and how many hamplanets do you know that only drink 1 soft drink or candybar or whatever per day)

no im asking why is the guy autistic

It really is not, not eating is way easier.

>Foreigners pretend to be embarrassed about bring American
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

me again

Yeah I agree with you there, but that's basically what I just said.

more muscle = higher BMR

but burning calories with cardio shouldn't be the goal (like it basically is for almost everyone). I think what the article is trying to get at is "Oh wow, see? Exercise doesn't really burn that many calories"

To which any world-reknowned and respected Phys Ed major would say
>"duh!"

Let say person A worksout for 3 hours and burns 4000 cal in a day, and eats 3000.

Person B sits on couch and burns 2000, and eats 1k.

Person A is going to lose the same exact ammount of fat while losing much less muscle.

The more you train, the better off u are

It's funny how bodybuidling can be summed up in 'eat good food and train hard', and ppl still struggle so much and overcomplicate

It's true though. Exercising is by far the the worst way to lose weight.
Sleeping well, getting good nutrition, eating less well help you lose weight faster than working out ever could.
By sleeping well and getting good nutrition, you'll have less hunger cravings. Making a calorie deficit much easier to manage in the long run as you'll be less likely to binge eat or rollercoaster.
Exercise will actually continue to make you gain weight via muscle mass. So if you're having legitimate problems due to weight you should worry strictly about dropping weight and building muscles for skeletal support.
That's why a cut is always the most important thing for fatties.
Get down to a reasonable weight, watch your health problems all go away.
If not you'll be like 99% of Veeky Forums, a morbidly obese blob that can't even bench lmao 2pl8.

This man is sick I tell you!

Solution: Drink 1 or 0 martinis instead of 2.
You are now losing weight by exercising

anyway its pretty common knowledge that abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

>You can't out-exercise a bad diet.
Look up Brian Northrup

Well, if you consider what "exercise" means for them, then yeah.

CHI

Weight loss is 100% diet and 10% exercise.

You CAN lose weight without exercise. You CANNOT out-exercise a shitty diet.

See

>"You can't out train a shitty diet"

Nigga this has been common knowledge forever by anyone who actually trains.

This is for normies

>vox
supposed to take that seriously
sorry comrade, not biting that propaganda

>lefties actually believe this

One medium pizza, assuming that was your only meal of the day, would actually be a reasonable amount of calories. So that's not really all that impressive.

lol.

i sincerely hope that trump lives for a long time after his presidency. there will be entire libraries written on why he was the absolute worst president in american history, and he'll watch youtube reviews of all of them. will probably take to twitter each time one is released to bash it.

sadly he probably won't live much longer, as he lives on fast food and believes that exercise kills us.

>making excuses

But its true? You can eat fast food all day with supplements and as long as its below your calorie needs you will lose weight, thats just how it works.

Obviously it begs the question; "can you accurately measure the calories of your fast food joints crap?" the answer is probably no so you'd have to overestimate to be safe.

But if you can estimate the calories you can quite easily get below your deficit with just fast food and exercise.

>a shitty diet is actually okay with supplements

>I'm not a Russian.

Dronel Clermpf BTFO
upvoted

>Believing this is actually from the book

I'm an American and I'm embarrassed about being American. Honestly thinking of renouncing citizenship and moving to a more civilized country. Hope NK nukes all the rednecks after I leave - the world would honestly be a better place.

then go. nobody will miss you. take all of commiefornia and jew York while you're at it.

But best Korea's nukes can only reach the coastal areas of the west coast.

Unironically okay with this. I'll miss my cousin but that's it. He's a cuck anyways

what the hell is that thing?

A soyboi duh

Yeah but the other option was Hillary. What exactly were we supposed to do? It's not like there were any good options during the primaries either. So instead I chose the one that was the most likely to fuck up our political system the most.

>medium cheeze pizza 1,680 cals
>well below TDEE of even a sedentary male

kys for being wrong
kyfamily for following guys on instagram

clinton would have made a great president. i honestly don't understand why anyone would choose a literal crazy idiot over a normal, sensible, and rational woman.

sexism played some role i'm sure.

I was like you, my friend, then I did some more research

>I-It's not that shitty of a diet
>Kys
Take your own advice, bruh

lol okay.

thanks to your research our nation is pretty well fucked for decades to come :/

This is enormous bait

Accidentally confirming CICO

Kill yourself

Is this bait

This is bait

Not him, but it wasn't about health, it was about whether or not you can lose weight on a junk food diet. Cals in cals out, you can eat a pizza and lose weight.
That's how the one guy who ate only mcdonalds lost weight.

no i think his judicial appointments particularly have fucked us. we're going to be actively regressing as a nation for a long time to come :(

Thank you, reddi t nigger

Hes not out training it because he doesn't have too

Eating 1700 cals a day this dude could do ZERO training and be fine.

You're just proving us all right.

>just because he has a shitty diet doesn't mean anything
>you're proving "us" all right
ayy lmao

The empty SCOTUS seat is unironically the only reason I voted for Trump. Now that Gorsuch has been appointed I'm all aboard the impeachment train. Trump and co. are idiots and need to gtfo to make way for Paul Ryan.

Go to Mexico or Zimbabwe or south Africa then and quit /pol/ posting you stupid fucking fat ass

>not even attempting to counter
>just memes

Ok,

I'm in the process of moving my family and my assets to Switzerland already. Trump voters are like the white version of nigs, always asking for handouts even while they contribute nothing of any value to the country.

>if I move the goal posts you can't counter
>m-memes
lol

Why those three?

Trumptards think the only options are America or third world countries. Can't blame them - stupid hillbillies have probably never even left their home state and don't know shit about the world.

>VOX: We turn science into religious drama.
Yeah, well... fake science! Some kcal compared to libtard living while they ignore all the other changes in metabolism and thermogenesis that comes after working out.
They also ignore that someone who works out regularly won't find it a pain to walk instead of using a scooter and fetches stuff himself instead of asking someone nearby to fetch it for him.

Fake science article used as cheap bait to push libtard propaganda on Veeky Forums board.
Like the constantly lying Hillary... "running from bullets on the tarmac"... isn't an obese nutjob that pisses herself constantly (using pee-diapers) and had to be dragged away with doctor in tow from 911 memorial.

lolwut in 20min I can usually burn 300-400 cal walking on a treadmill
my daily 5k run burns about 500+ in 19 minutes

you can leave, soyboy

Reminder: All the recent anti-trump posts seen on this board is a few missionaries with an agenda.
They trying to provoke Veeky Forums to fight itself by samefagging cheap bait in emotional topics (like fph) that will stir regular readers to agree/disagree and get them off topic.

You recognize the libtard shill that it's always echoes an emotion.
- trying to get a camoflaged topic on the Veeky Forums board.
- typical samefag or helper switching to alternate topic.

They will never discuss various merits. Always emotional majority True/False from the librulers so the people doesn't start thinking for themselves.

>over a normal, sensible, and rational woman.
The bait is so strong I can't help but be pulled towards it.

No way. If Clinton made an appointment we would have lost our gun rights.

rape is about power though so who knows

>rape is about power
tits or gtfo. Rape is the natural solution to lust + anger for men, not some power game thought up by some soyboy professor.

did you at least watch the video?
of course exercise in combination with a daily caloric intake which is under the TDEE is a viable way to lose weight and the video does not try to dispute that.
all the video states is that exercise is not guaranteed to make you lose weight, if you consume more calories than you expend. this sounds obvious to each of us because we're on a fucking fitness board, but in the general public then notion still exists that all you have to do to lose weight is hop on that exercise bike for 20 minutes to burn those 6 snickers you had

TL;DR if you're gonna complain about something, at least don't stop your analysis at the fucking title you retards

Burning 4000 cals in a day is a fuckton of work, it is simply not possible for most normies (as in not neets like you). Normal people have the capacity (and time) for physical training for a couple of times a week for a couple of hours. Hence simply not stuffing your face is way easier and less time consuming. They will also think they deserve some more calories because they did X activity for Y time. People generally underestimate calorie content.

> It's funny how bodybuidling can be summed up in 'eat good food and train hard', and ppl still struggle so much and overcomplicate

It's not about bodybuilding. It is about losing weight. They can also build themselves up after losing the fat.

That "thing" is an Uruk-Hai, one of the feared soldiers of the white wizard and scourge of the races of men

Bruh, there is something to it. I unironically fantasize about rough plowing sluts and fucking them in front of my gf.

I wasn't dismissing the power aspect completely. Like pretty much everything there are many different motivations for an action but claiming something like rape is just about power is very wrong.

walking?
No fucking way man...

>vox
Fuck off. Exercise has a plethora of health benefits and whilst not burning that many calories doing the act, body recovery and heightened resting heart rate raise metabolism. Exercise and eat healthy. I would stab every click bait writer in the dick or vag if I could

fucking retards it's not only about losing weight

Problems of 2010's: Clickbait websites

Randlet was best girl but there was no stopping the Trump train.

I'd say the ol' walrus has been given a wobble

>Guaranteed replies
Man trumpfags get triggered so easily

A caloric deficit can be achieved through exercise though.

It also makes you hungrier, though.

It's true. We've known this forever.
Diet >>>>>> Exercise
Cardio can help, and lifting weights can definitely help long-term, but diet is much more important. One of the most common reasons I see people fail to lose weight is they exercise but don't change their diet. One of my friends is like that, she works hard in the gym but refuses to change her diet so stays fat

Friendly reminder that "good" studies tend to produce terrible advice, especially when interpreted through the filter of a shitty attention-whoring media conglomerate baiting clicks from normies.

220 calories is less than a slow walk, I agree plenty your point but those numbers are wrong.

I think he means 4000 including bmr, which is much more achievable.

If your aid needs to smash your phone with a hammer before the cops show up I'm going to vote for the narcissistic dumbass who isn't a slimy criminal.

You'd need to impeach pence simultaneously through, if that were to happen I'd be happy though.

yeah man must be REAL embarrassing to have your economy sky rocket as much as it is, must also be REAL embarrassing to have such a high number of jobs all of a sudden

Some of you Americans, I swear

You can be a nut case without being representative of all men, rape is the same as theft, it's about taking what you want. Some people do just steal for the thrill though, and some probably just rape for the thrill too.

They're countries that used to be somewhat civil but fell to brown waves because of white guilt. They're previews of America if Hillary had won, but yeah good ad hom on your part. I know you hate yourself for being white or you're just a mad nigger