How do I get rid of these little red dots on both my upper arms?

How do I get rid of these little red dots on both my upper arms?

Pretty sure those are your hair follicle bases. Where's the hair tho?

I have that too. Literally nothing you can do to remove the that I am aware of.

I don't tan and I don't advise it, but tanning is the only way to hide them.

I had a sunbathe yesterday and it looks worse... Kinda white now

try exfoliating and using moisturizing soap

Got some of these on my quads, would also like to know

Keratosis Pilaris. Moisturize and exfoliate to lessen effects. Usually goes away by age 30.

yeah tanning might only hide the redness, it won't get rid of the bumps unfortunately.

ty

This I have it too

Sunbathing. I have them on the parts that dont see sun (quads) and not on the parts that see sun (arms and calves)

i dont have this problem so this could just be bullshit, i read derma rollers work

It’s Keratosis Pilaris. Used to get made fun of when I was younger for it, people thought I had a disease. Not much you can do really but moisturising and exfoliating as suggested by the other anons helps big time. It’s pretty prominent in people of Celtic descent, happens when keratin plugs build up in your follicles.

I got rid of mine by losing weight and using Cocoa butter after I get out of the shower. May have just grown out of them too. Dunno, shit sucks tho.

leave the house and get a nice tan

RETARDED frog poster

It’s rosacea a lot of Northern Europeans have it.

That's keratosis pilaris. I'm pretty sure it's when your hair follicles go apeshit and start producing way more than they should and end up clogging themselves up a bit which causes irritation resulting in the red bumps. If you go to a dermatologist they'll probably give you some gnarly cream but if you just moisturize and exfoliate well it should manage itself.

I'm only 23 so hopefully is right. I also have eczema so my skin looks like total ass this time of the year.

only way I can handle mine is getting enough sun exposure desu lad

27 here, mine are still going :(

everyone I know has this, unfortunately my upper back is like this too :(

Kys

that sucks

Only thing that helped was getting a really bad sunburn on exactly those places. It's now winter, I have no tan left, but those areas are still smooth. Good luck not getting cancer though.

Holy mother of digits. What do we even call this? Sexts? Hepts?

Change what detergent for laundry you use and the soap you use, you’re having a very minor reaction to it

It’s sexts newfag

ill add my trips to this

Nice trips you fucking retard

> this this this

FUCK ME SEXTUPLES

I have it too boys, sun tanning is the most effective method by far, it also goes away for me after a long fast but it comes back pretty quick once you start eating again

like another user said, it's keratosis pilaris. ive heard good things about amlactin for it, you can also try coconut oil. either way, exfoliating regularly and then moisturizing is the only combination to get rid of it short of laser treatments

How old are you? If you're under 25 it will tend to get better over time, and maybe even disappear eventually. If you're over 25 your body is basically finished developing so you'll have to find something else.

Amlactin makes a cream specifically for keratosis pilaris. Combine it with an exfoliating body wash or a sugar scrub and bottle that up in a container with a large opening. Get a nylon wash cloth and lather up a small bit of the mixture in the cloth, then aggressively rub the nylon with the mixture over the area. Do that consistently for a few weeks and it should get better.

Skin care, especially showers, are a balancing act. Hot showers help acne by opening up pores, but they also dry out your skin. This can sometimes compound with existing conditions and create KP on the skin by inducing extra keratin production.

Who is this and does she get the pipe

sex

I'd literally kill myself if I found out she fucks black guys.

Don't kill yourself user, that's what they want.
Kill the nigger and the whore.

the worst sexget ever

One less idiot in the world. Better do it just to be sure

You should follow the other idiot

t. nigger

Drink more water, avoid sugar.

I'm of German descent and I have a bit of this too.