Template

inb4 manlet.

That was a pretty tall teletubby.

you look like the gym "power lifting" douchebag

you look nothing like reckful in the second pic your bit fat lier

Looking pretty solid m8? Good job

Stats?

you just got fat

pull your pants higher, get a shitty tattoo, bdsm mask and you will hit your goal

Post body now

>you look like the gym "power lifting" *sweetheart

FFTY

Thanks!

5'11
211lbs

505 Squat
595 DL
310 BP

I'm such trash at bench.

It's all those sweet facial gains, m8

I know that this was a dig at me, but saying I look like my favorite luchador is one of the most motivating things anyone's ever told me

Solid stuff m8; keep going.
Lacking bench kind of shows, but the goal body you posted kind of looks very alike so might be just what you want

Reckful is an actual alpha, he doesn't browse this shit hole

you already look like him, congrats on reaching your goal. they took a professional photo of him with the best lighting, i think you would look the same under the same conditions

looks like you decided to drink beer, eat hot dogs, and work out. Fattie.

>looks like you decided to enjoy life haha what a fucking loser *eats chicken and rice* *drinks whole milk* *masturbates* *cries until sleep*"

Current and goal are basically the same thing dude, you're never going to look spot on because his lats are a fuckload lower than you, but you did your best

Thanks! I'm not going to pretend that my current chest was my goal as much as I didn't make it my priority.

Not making any excuses for my subpar bench game, but a few months back I pulled my groin and had to double down on rebuilding my deadlift. My bench, which. Was already lagging, got left by the way side. I'm feeling much better now though and I'm focusing bench and OHP more this time around.

We're all gonna make it

brah thats him in the first pic

I love you

His mouth looks very much like it ye, but you can't tell without seeing the rest of the face

Nahhh

being fat and eating whatever you want is not enjoying life

You fell for the bloatmaxxing meme?

The template is right up there. Why don't you jump in and show off your prefered physique?

looks like very dirty bulking

The dirtiest

somebody has lat syndrome...

possible natty?

Extremely.

Congrats on the weight loss, you're looking great. keep working, you're gonna make it

Diet/routine?

great, I really don't feel like roiding. Also still yes if I am 6'4''?

Been only lifting for 3 months, doing phraks greyskull with 500 kcal surplus.
I didn't start lifting till after my weight loss. I did some cardio but 90% of weight loss is strict diet. Counting calories was my only method. I ran a high deficit, met with my physician once a month for a checkup of my vitals and tried to get enough protein during that time. Took almost 2 years to lose all the weight, my cheat days were in the single digit numbers.

I weight 123kg and am 6'4 i'll have loose skin?

You're right on track. Keep lifting and you'll make it

Are you currently lifting? How old are you? Do you have a picture?

Doubt I'll get there natty.
Lifts are not that good but I'm currently cutting so can't complain.

Goal for sure isn't natty, but your looking pretty good regardless

Nice progress you got there, really digging the shoulders and arms. Also fuck men with big chest, looks like titties desu

>Currently cutting
Good. You look like you've got a good base now. Best of luck for 2018 user

anybody got an estimate what %bf the goal body is?

great progress!

Looking fucking awesome man. The surgery is the icing on the cake.

~15%. Don't worry about that shit though, user. Just look in the mirror and judge whether or not it's up to your standards.

thanks, most expensive icing I ever bought

15% sounds good to manage for normal life. I don't need to be super shredded all the time

Looks like money well spent

>surgery
No, not possible natty, and likely not even possible on streoids, given your apparent total lack of willpower

post more of your current body pls...

....ddaddy

be nice.

fuck off, reddo

no u

Thanks bros, I really appreciate it!

S'all good user. We're all gonna make it.

You do realise what happens to skin when a person is overweight, right? It's not perfectly elastic; it doesn't necessarily go back on its own, especially not in adulthood.

Hmm