Stealing Candy for Kids edition
Remember
>report political posts
>do not respond to obvious bait

There must always be a FPH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxibH-_kroY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think fat people have something they want 2 achive in the world, if so what?

>new FPH thread
>No /Pol/ rant in the OP
Good lad.

Dying young and being a burden on everyone they know.

interesting do u think they ever wanted something else

Wanting and doing are two different things user.
I think if they wanted something better, they would try to better themselves to get it. For example, just go to /FAT/ and you will see the difference between fatties who want something better and fatties who want the world to lower their standards so they don't have to change.

To quote Teddy Roosevelt:
“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”

And the HAES movement is nothing but whining.

To support this, I will post some things I've found on Tumblr that capture this mindset.

i guess you are right but i feel everyone has something to offer me in this world. thinking anyother way would be bad

>thinking anyother way would be bad
reality is not bad think user.

I'm sorry I have to break up your idealism, but there are many people in this world who have nothing to offer. Who are selfish and truly only care about what they can take. Much like the people on 600 lb life who abuse everyone in their life who dares to question or change their lifestyle, there are bad people out there.

It's not bad to think this way.

I know u must think that. but sometimes i am not interest in how a person is, just what theya re interested in. if a 600lb person tells me there hope and dreams and talkss about the thing they are most intersted in i cant help but feel there is value in them having existed. even if it isnt valuable to society, it is valueable to me.

no matter how many times I read that last line, it still hurts my brain to think people actually believe this nonsense.

Are morbid obese people's navels like anal?

I look beyond words to actions.
Or in these cases, inaction.

Just waaaaaaaaay more disgusting

There are so many things wrong with this.
>TEN YEAR OLDS ARE EATING HEALTHY THIS IS HORRIBLE
>Because I am an amazing person
>Because fuck you
rly maks u think

JESUS CHRIST
That made me shudder. Imagine how that shit smells.

to me that is a valuable mindset. I dont agree with being overweight. i dislike mindset that is now devoted to protecting why they are overweight. I love u

>Imagine how that shit smells.
No.

Precisely.

Also I've sometimes seen this in other people who keep spouting how amazing they are. It's often a literal mountain of insecurities that they try to cover with a shitty "I don't need the world the world needs me" attitude.

What about imagine how the surface of his skin feels for those who try to wash all the shit off him?

T. Leftists in denial that every single HAES landwhale posted ITT shares the same limp-wristed "it's everyone's fault but my own" mentality about obesity and politics

>they should have clothes in store to try on

i mean youll look like shit anyway

implying i don't think all fat people are subhuman

How do fatties do shit like this, I'd probably get sick after 2 or 3 slices of pizza.

wow

This is pretty funny tbqhf

jesus fucking christ

Jesus Christ, this guy could be a horror writer

I NOPED the fuck out of that after a few paragraphs

>a greek statue or rain man

t. Butthurt /pol/tard trying to do damage control after spending an entire week getting triggered by FPH and unironically defending obesity

This reads like she just got rejected or made fun of so she waddled home and typed this up through her tears

Here's an oldy but a goody.

I can only pray that this is fake, or at least an exaggeration of a true situation. Fucken yeast clots are not something that should happpen

What are those yellow things on they guy's legs?

i just watched that. there were flies around the box. also just lol at that foot

failure bubbles

What the fuck man

I find it hard to believe this picture is real.

All fatties - libtard or trumptard - are subhuman scum and only useful as fuel.

The desperation of replying to your own posts because no one is taking the bait. Pathetic.

didn't finish the sticks. weak

a man would take all of those feelings and turn them into motivation to lose weight. a woman complains on tumblr.

>that poor cutie server

She didn't know that she stepped into a troll cave.

Lol,dream on fatty

>le douchebag hat guy meme
Fucking NYT redditors

POP OFF JAMES

Human?

Absolute Veeky Forums horror. Watched that years ago but can't remember if it was actually good. Maybe I should watch it again, with a vomit bucket at hand.
youtu.be/XxibH-_kroY

fug I would probably kill someone over a pizza right now

Thank you for this user

No. 4 - Trying hard is bad?

story?

bich steal all of candy
fin

>The FAILING New York Times redditors

what the fuck? How could she be struggling so much? Half of me thinks she did this purely for attention, jfc.

I'm no expert on women's clothing, but isn't a size 26 already catastrophically obese?

Every single obese person should be given a year long ultimatum to lose weight, or be forced into the Hunger Games.

If they failed to lose weight, all fatties would be shipped to a deserted island. The island would be stocked with local fruit and water, but the fatties would be seperated into different tribes based on their abilities (so like the scooter fatties would have flat ground, but no access to fruit in trees).

The obese would compete in an experiment to make a proto, fat civilization, and would be rewarded or punished based on how they acted in the Games.

The mentally weak would perish, and the strong would survive. There would be hidden cameras all around the island, and we'd sell it season by season for $50 a pop.

I just feel so bad for the cat. Poor, poor cat.

this was frustrating to watch, how the fuck is she THAT weak?!

Yes.
A us size 26 pant measures is a 48" waist (122 cm) and a 56.5" (143.5 cm) low hip.

>implying anybody wants to watch fat people
>implying anybody wants fat people to exist

You should have just stopped at shipped off to deserted island

MOAB

what if they release hungry tigers every season finale?

Idk user, 600 lb and my big fat fabulous life are quite amusing because you can see how terrible they are as people and how terrible their lives are. Watching those make me really appreciate the fact that I am not them, I don't have problems like them and probably never will.

fuck yes, but only if they have the Benny Hill music over it

>If they failed to lose weight, all fatties would be shipped to a deserted island.
Meh, just prohibit them from buying any food. You wouldn't even need a special card for that since every sane individual can tell if a person is at a healthy body fat percentage or a hamplanet with >100 lbs overweight. They should have to live on water and supplement pills alone. Everything else is a waste of money.

Tigers.
The original man killer of India.
That's some serious motivation user.

Could you imagine of the measurements were the same as mens (size=inches)

I feel like making a clothing line/store and doing that

Most designer clothing for women is done in inches, like for men's clothing. But they rarely make plus size.

You can buy clothing at plus size shops like Torrid, but even they have their own sizing to make people not feel bad. Instead of being a size 26, you are a size 4 (as in 4x) or something to that equivalent. All to remove "shame" from shopping. I think it's really done to prevent cognitive dissonance when it really comes to knowing just how out of the norm you really are.

i regret choosing medicine please let me choose again

>mfw going through my snapchat stories and seeing all the fat girls jumping through all these hoops to not look fat

what the fuck is that