>lifting shows love is superficial

>go from anorexic to Veeky Forums
>women stop thinking I'm beneath them, start hitting on me
>approaching women actually works now
>even qts at church paying attention to me now, it never had anything to due with my personality or virtues

How can a man fall in love once he realises it's all so superficial. I am implausibly bitter and resentful

It's just the facts of the reality that we live in. Try not to take it personally because that will lead to suicide. You put a lot of work into getting fit, now women are going to reward you for it. It's like a don't hate the player hate the game type thing, but you should still play the game instead of opting out because you've earned all the good feels you'll get from becoming fit.

Just become narcissist cunt that only takes advantage of women for sex and doesn't care about their feelings. This will make them like you even more. No one cares about your feelings, why would you care about theirs? Pump and dump.

>there will be men defending women in this thread
>"b-but, what's wrong with women liking hot guys?"

>thinking women are worth it in 2018

You took the red pill through lifting.

Women care about looks, if not more than us men.

The only difference is that we do admit to be attracted by it, women don't. So betacucks fall for the whole "b urself" "confidence" meme

Explain how that's superficial. Taking shitty care of yourself and having no respect for your own body should turn people off, it says a lot about you as a person.

>Veeky Forums will openly admit to not dating fat chicks cause they're fat
>then shame women for doing the same thing

The absolute state of retardation in 2018.
There's nothing wrong with being superficial, why the fuck would you date someone who doesn't make you wet/get you hard? Lol

Start valueing other things like honor and generosity above looks and our women will follow.

They just care about looks because you do too.

cope. a mindset change in men will not alter at all the state of women today. it goes way beyond men liking hot chicks

I took perfect care of my body, lifting and diet was super on point. No girls. Why?

Low T.

You're not being judged for being lazy, you're being judged for shit genetics. Luckily I can change my hormones with /fraud/. My heart truly goes out to manlets and cripples.

>Women care about looks, if not more than us men.
Let's be real, men care more about looks than women. For women there's much more pressure to be attractive than men. Women also care about humour, charisma, intelligence and success in men, whereas men really only care about looks in women. I'd be interested if anyone knows the Darwinian reason for that.

desu men are less superficial than women

No, initial attraction is superficial. That's what you just described.

Women are smarter than you think.
Being fit implies many things.
You are disciplined, dedicated, you go out of your comfort zone, you take care of yourself. All good qualities. Shows character. Also you look good and strong. Strong means better sex too. You should learn how to take a compliment from women!

technically women are less superficial than men

for most men as long as you're not crazy or fat then your good to go

women also care about things like confidence, leadership, how useful you are, etc

i dont know about that, user, because I have yet to meet a funny or intelligent woman

find a girl that actually appreciates the work that you put in to becoming the person you are
I thought the same about the girl i'm seeing because she used to just say "omg ur so hot" like a vapid teenager but upon further dating she made it clear that she is attracted to the mindset and commitment as well.

I bet you like fat and ugly women, OP. You're not superficial, are you?

I am guessing you are young and your father didnt like women very much. Try testing your (his) hypothesis, but have an open mind. Avoid the self fulfilling prophecy

>I took perfect care of my body, lifting and diet was super on point.

Clearly false since you gave yourself low T.

You're literally delusional.

About 18% of gay men are obese. Some 70% of lesbians are obese. Guess why.

>Guess why.
Because Amurrica

>tfw after breaking up two relationships I realize that I might perhaps be too unstable/too young to be in a serious relationship
>this realization came after three years of chasing women after my last breakup
>finally start taking care of myself and committing myself to improving as much as possible
>started reading a lot more, exercising more strictly and generally be as happy as I can be
>tfw got more women approaching me now than ever
BEGONE LUSTROUS WENCHES
Like, if I can't even take care of myself, then how the fuck am I supposed to be in a relationship with another human being?
Maybe in a few years I will be capable.

If men naturally cared about women being funny or intelligent then they would be around, that is sexual selection.
It comes back to the fact that women have a more valuable evolutionary "product". They have larger gametes and carry offspring, therefore make a larger energy investment into reproduction. This means that men always have to compete for women, because for a woman the ideal case would be to find one perfect man to have a child with whereas for a man, the ideal case would be to have offspring with as many women as possible. Women get to choose, men have to compete, men therefore have more traits that women are interested in and women are less shallow.

good post

It was genetic. I had been lifting regularly for 2 years with correct diet and taking zinc, vitD and multivit supplements before having blood tests. Body fat around 12%.

I wish I could scrub the memories of "you're attractive and I really like you but you just don't turn me on at all" from my mind.

Women do not really say sexy / not sexy. not with that understanding most of the time.

Think of it more like you are now a normal human, before everyone could see you as a damaged person. like looking at a leper or someone riddled with disease.

You are no longer repulsive. Nobody falls in love with a sickpup unless they are damaged as well.

What ever happened to 'the one', 'true love', 'destiny', 'fate'?

I grew up with disney and lord of the rings fantasies, but this world is so far from all that

wrong twice user

im not saying its a bad thing but women survive on looks and don't need to develop certain personality traits which leads to turning your mind off when talking to one

a quick example, most women I've met haven't read shit beyond instagram captions

in competition is where these traits develop, not in selection

No, retard. Guess why the disparity.

I don't believe love is totally superficial. But the hard truth people need to realize is that love/personality isn't what always what attracts people, but that sexual attraction plays a big role in finding someone who's interested in you. Our basic instincts tell us we need to be sexually attracted to the person we're interested in because we see them as a potential mate.

>Church
hahahahahaha t.faggot

Good looks makes you more pleasant to the eye. Therefor more attention since you caught people’s initial interest more easily. No one can see and sense your personality or the things you have in common with someone on the outside.

Don’t be mad about it. Just make yourself there’s more in you than just looks. Looks creates passion, personality and compatibility love.

>2018
>heterosexual
Women are the meaning of inutility, find one only for reproduction

>For women there's much more pressure to be attractive than men. Women also care about humour, charisma, intelligence and success in men,

none of these things dismiss my argument. They won't give 2 shits if you're funny or smart but ugly beyond salvation. Looks always go first.

100% agree.

>go from anorexic to Veeky Forums
>women stop thinking I'm beneath them, start hitting on me
>approaching women actually works now
>even qts at church paying attention to me now, it never had anything to due with my personality or virtues

How can a man fall in love once he realises it's all so superficial. I am implausibly bitter and resentful

It's because they aren't attracted to weak disgusting "anorexic" men. What kind of healthy girl would be attracted to someone they can beat in an arm wrestle?

Nietzsche was right - women are not even shallow. Now you know the truth - enjoy the ride.

sigh, there are plenty of girls who will date you if you are chubby and have a good personality. its fine to be in great shape but i dont think you have to let it make you so upset about women.

it's the people owe me love for who i am mentality all millenials betacucks have nowadays.

HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER

There’s something off about the dating scene and sense of belonging and community in general. I’m not jsut talking about internet context nor just men or women. I have friends in both and everyone struggles with similar issues. Dating seems to be too hard nowadays, everyone is frustrated. Women becoming bitchy and giving up on hope and men being assholes.

What’s there to be done? It’s an epidemic.

How long did the transition take OP? Between anorexic to being openly mired?

quite the contrary my friend, the reason why women is getting away with it it's because betacucks put up with it.

Nobody is "getting away" with anything. If anything women are probably trying harder than most guys.

elaborate?

Getting away with what?

I don’t wanna blame anyone here, I think it’s a double ended sword. Some very basic respect is missing between the sexes.

Delusional feminist man.

>getting over a legitimate mental illness and acquiring some self confidence made you more attractive

Stop looking for reasons to be afraid of success and enjoy the life you’ve made for yourself. Fucks sake.

>I am implausibly bitter and resentful
Welcome to the club. I just can't stand women anymore. Any woman who'd want to impress me would have a very long uphill struggle. But none of them will even attempt, because no matter how good a guy is they have ten only slightly worse men begging to be spat on at a moment's notice. In a way, the fact that women aren't even trying only confirms my views. Under parental pressure I've started attending speeddates but I'm not exactly blown away by what's on the market to put it lightly.

>What kind of healthy girl would be attracted to someone they can beat in an arm wrestle?
How does being able to beat a man in armwrestling make him a worse life partner? It doesn't. Women hate weakness, shortness and poverty because they're beasts driven by emotion and primal urge. They will never care for you, at best you can hope they care for you in the same way rich men "care" for their cars. A rich man will take good care of his car, exclusively drive that car and perhaps on a certain level he may even love that car, but his love for that car is purely contingent on that car being useful to him. The moment he gets in a fender bender or even if the car just becomes outdated or unfashionable, he won't think twice about exchanging it for something newer and better if given the opportunity.

This also plays a role in social engineering and what societies perform better than others. Polygamy favors women, not men. Enforced monogamy where adultery is taboo is a system that favors men, as it is the only system that guarantees that (at least publically) all men have one woman. Polygamy creates a large underclass of unappealing men (which is why Muzzies place so much emphasis on those 72 virgins of theirs, and why so many are willing to die for them).

>listening to the virgin knee chi about women
>not the chad schopenhauer

yea not like women are looking for a man to make them feel safe and secure or anything, they totally want a pussy right

>animals prefer physically fit mates
Whaaaaaaat? You mean it's not magic? This sure is a surprise to me, being a fucking idiot and all.

Being fit is part of your personality you dumb shit. It indicates that you're willing to work hard and commit to a healthy lifestyle. Further, all attraction is rooted in visual cues, complaining that people aren't attracted to "your personality" means that you have an unattractive personality.

Are we merely flesh and bone user?

You need to be 18 or older to post on this site

Degeneracy breeds obesity?

>Current year
>Not heterosexual

>The thing you can most easily see in a stranger is the first thing strangers see

Go figure

Whatever we are, the rest of the animal kingdom is too. The sooner you accept that the sooner you can figure out how to work around it. It's our actions that define us, user, not our biology.

Your statement sounds like someone saying "why can't I get into deep conversations with anyone? People only talk about shallow stuff." you don't go up to a random stranger and ask them if God is dead and did we kill him. You have to escalate from small talk to get to that point.
Personality still counts, just not at the stage you're at. If you mod, think of it as a load order. Women will first decide if you're attractive enough. If that loads correctly, and small talk begins, they will decide if you're friendly and not creepy. If that works, and you get a date, then they get to see your personality and see if it works. And after dating for a few months, they decide if you're good enough for long term. It's just escalation. Try talking to some girls without going after them. See where the conversations take you.

>Implying someone that despised nationalism and though everything caused suffering could be a Chad

All you've demonstrated is that attraction is superficial, which is, I mean, incredibly obvious and something which everyone should know by age 14 at most.
You haven't said anything to convince me that love is superficial.

Where'd you get those stats from? I'm curious

This

Did you want to fuck or love fat ugly women before you got Veeky Forums? Everyone has standards bro just enjoy it now

Man, think for a second about what you're spouting:
>Abloo abloo why am I suddenly more attractive to the opposite sex when I show traits of a healthy individual?

What the hell is wrong with you, idiot? You can still love and all that good stuff even when attractive, it's not like the whole thing goes away just because you're not Quasimodo.

They're all still real user. You have to find the things that help nudge your fate down your path. The fates will never look favorably on you if you merely wait for them. Get their attention and never let go of those "fantasies", you're gonna make it and I absolutely mean that.

Has your stupid ass not realized that being healthy and fit shows you are a worthy mate with discipline and responsibility in your life, being with a hot dude is just icing on the cake for them. If you were anorexic before, girls knew you took shit care of yourself, that's why they didn't give you the time of day. Try looking at you from their perspective, nigga.

he made em up, son

/a/ is right again

Did you even read my post? That's exactly the point: women love men the same way men love cars.

>fall in love
bet you believe in werewolfs aswell...
there is no such thing as "love",everything you experience is your brain fucking with you to do stuff.
When your brain wants you to fuck a bitch and make some kids,it will release the "love hormone" that will make you want to cum inside said bitch,and puff,your brain got what it wanted and the love fades away slowlly till one day you dont care about the bitch no more,the offpring is here and now the brain will make you feel a different kind of love...
movies are ficcion,love as you see it in movies is not real,it does not work that way.
this is 100% confirmed facts,its science.

Love isn't superficial, it's just that people don't want to give you a chance when you aren't attractive.

There are some great products on every market that get slept on because their marketing is trash, and vice-versa there are sub-par products making bank just because they know how to appeal to their audience.

Think of your appearance as nothing more than an ad-campaign for yourself, and your personality as the user-experience.

Hahaha oh my god dude shut the fuck up. Browse any thread regarding women and you will see how bitter and delusional young men are these days.

Yup
>Fat,Glasses,Nerd
>Lose weight, get contacts, get fit

Bam, suddenly treated better. Guys ask me out, women want to be my friend. Strangers are nicer, ect...
It hurts, it has made me more self aware. Like I have to always try to look nice or it will all go away. I feel like it is impossible to explain to normal people so I don't even bother anymore. I just want want to be loved for who I am, not how I look.
That's not to say I don't enjoy being healthy and fit, I never want to be a fat fuck again. But it hurts when you realize how fucking vapid everybody is. And how alone and different I feel.

You guys know that a lot of girls will date you if you're nice and you can hold a conversation, right? The bar isn't that high today!

lol @ all you fags whining about how superficial women are. meanwhile you ignore the fatties and uglies and think nothing of it.

welcome to life you soft bitches. did you know women also like money?

Because they tell you since birth to not be superficial and that also girls aren't superficial

Is this thread testimony to me being alone forever? As I don't plan progeny, I have always wanted to find a woman with passion, her own interests that would be more important than anything else. The one that pursues goals. I could never find one, sure I know (and dated for that matter) lots of good looking women, but none of them had the personality. If they had hobbies it would be singing/dancing/fashion and of course - soap operas. Last one I met, wanted to make an impression of being really into classical music...but then it turned out she doesn't even know Bedrich Smetana. Do all roasties have to make an impression of being someone they aren't?

>What is Body Language
>What is feeling good about yourself and a radiating it

Now that you actually talk to women, maybe you should ask them what makes them really attracted in a man from the get go.
Hint: It's not the slumped shoulders and the Air of a man who has already given up life.

how you feel about yourself influences how others react to you far far more than something as irrelevant as abs or a fit body.

I live by: "be attracted to me for my looks, but love me for who I am"

Same deal for me towards women too

There is no love user. The world is just a struggle between men for supremacy. Women are trophies. Some can do some neat stuff but they are a non-factor. Just get your nut and don't look for comfort in companionship.

i know fit likes to think this is all pseudoscience but this user is correct. it's all about signaling. if you are confident about yourself (signaling higher social capital) then women (and everyone else) will treat you like you have higher social status. even if you don't. it's all about looks/vibe. it's a cheat code.

>they
motherfucker who is this "they"?

go to /pol/
>they did this
>they are responsible for the current state of the world
>(((they))) are out to get each and every one of you

what the FUCK

>everyone my age is getting married and having their first kids
>everyone at work chats about the wacky shit their kids did that weekend or how their spouse is expecting and how excited they are about it
>everyone I knew from highschool besides a small group of close friends is married at this point
>I don't even have a gf let alone everything else
>parents constantly pester me about having no gf
>have to constantly steer the conversation away from the topic at work or risk embarrassment when they find out I'm single
Does the ride ever end Veeky Forums?

on the positive side, you don't have any commitments by way of having to support a young family. aside from taking care of your parents (if they are loving and deserve it), you're free to do whatever the fuck you want.

soon those people will look at you in envy

Someone post the parody inspo pic of this,similar to pic related

Not true.

I've literally never had a woman interested in me.
I've never been hit on/flirted with by a woman.

wrong place at all times. did you come here from r/incels?

>never had attention from women
>"it's because you're a woman hater incel!"
nice strawman

nah, just asking because your post is similar to the whiny bullshit you'd see on there.

no success with women? MOVE if you're that desperate

>thinking women are equal to men

there's literally nothing wrong with being christian.

I went from 65kg to 90kg in a 18 months, could have done it in 6

Love isn't superficial, but in order for someone to love you, they need to get to know you romantically, and in order for that to happen they need to be attracted to you, which requires you to not look or act like a disgusting ape.

Post face and or body

Its also an indication that you take care of yourself. Which will probably lead to you taking care of your house, job, and even her. Having abs is nice, but someone seeing somone responsible enough to stay in shape is nice too.

Also, fuck off back to Veeky Forums

Like you can be first class diamond but wrapped in trashbag. Dont expect people to come unfold you.

yo thats ultra gay man

what if you are fit in the beginning ?