/fraud/

/FRAUD/
Estrogen cycle edition

A thread for the discussion and debate of performance and image enhancing drugs, primarily anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS).

Oral-only cycles are for goofballs

Don't reuse needles

If you are new to steroids, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before posting.

If you want advice on your first cycle, post your age, height, weight, %bf and years spent training along with what you plan on taking. CBT is highly recommended.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI

Go make friends with a steroid user at your gym if you need a source

Previous bad life choices general

Ok so it's the user whose parents confiscated his pack of roids. I've found the pack but she'll be home soon. Is it possible to use pic related as a test vial? I'm gonna dump all the test out the vials and fill them with something else. How should I sterilize it?

Pull it all into syringes and keep it there, replace inside of vial with water. Barely sterile but may work.
You can dump test into another container but you'll have to filter it and it's an overall moronic idea.

I didn't buy my syringes and shit yet. Would it be sterile if I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol?

you are being a completely retarded teenager.

read these words: move on

I've spent 9 months trying to get this I don't feel like dropping another $200 buying more

You won't be able to keep it sterile if you keep opening it.

When you're an adult, 200 bucks is about a days salary. Let it slide, become independent and do what you need to do when you are so.

i dont think you fucking get it, retarded child

do not buy more

Posted this on previous thread but got almost no feedback:

Hi guys, I’m on a bulking cycle, already 8 weeks in, but still don’t notice anything. Nearly no sides, only slightly oilier scalp, a little more explosive when I get angry, and just slightly hornier than usual. However I’ve gained about 8 pounds, with no noticeable fat gains, but neither massive muscle gains.

The cycle is consisting of 600mg EQ and 600mg T-E weekly, and .25mg Adex EOD.

Haven’t got anxiety or extreme hunger from EQ, not the extremely bad body acne I got on my first cycle from just Enanthate.

Should I worry about bunk gear?

Also, I’d like to add that I started this cycle after a long cut, and almost a year back into working out. I know what you might say, but I was desperate, I wanted to recover everything that I lost after a whole year of no gym due to medical issues, surgeries etc.

I'm eating 500kcal above maintenance, with 25% fat, 45%carbs and 30% protein, sleeping well, and increasing weights on lifts almost every session.

You are so fucking stupid holy shit

body weight and lifts increasing faster than normal? hornier than normal?

you just didn't have low T before, at least not low enough to cause mental side effects. everybody's body and mind reacts differently.

You would be the best judge if you've cycled before.

Yes, body wheight slightly going up faster and as I said, not much fat, or bloat. I'm usually someone with really low libido, but lately I've been thinking about sex as a regular dude does, not a sex beast as many report while on cycle.

Just once, and was just T, I expected at least increased hunger from EQ.

He's retarded but desu I can feel his pain.

It's not worth the infection risk to put your roids in a jam jar though.
I'd look at replacing the contents of the outer packaging with something believable if your parents didn't open them.

Easy to say but this dude may not make it to adulthood without the appropriate medication.

yeah, like a fat 10cc shot of use your damn brain

Bloods will tell you if the test is bunk or not.
Starting from a calorie deprived state with a year off you should grow easily. Add more food until you start to add fat and then pull back. That's your limit

Are SARMS like Ostarine discussed here? I'd like to know more about it.

how do ufc fighters on roids pass usada tests?

ufc has harsher testing protocols than nearly any competitive scene, including the olympics

they just cycle hard off season, training season, or just plain when they aren't planning fights probably

In the last thread he mentioned that he was lactating but had a reasonably good test level.

I recommend SARMS/AI but not to start test just yet. Still it's not nice to have $200 worth of stuff confiscated and binned by your parents who are completely out of touch with the reality that the young men of today's world face.

or you know, talk to a doctor?

they're not tested off season?

Have you actually tried that?

I went in with low test symptoms and got given antidepressants. They're a fucking joke.

yeah, 90% of the time we call them retards because they ostarine is up to par with roids.

there are other drugs that mask the steroid metabolites. also there are a lot of times its swept under the rug, google around.

they get tested off-season, lots of times.

they are, USADA testers came in the gym where Wanderlei Silva was and tried to test him. He avoided them, ran off and took the first plane back to brazil.

lactation isn't a simple matter of low test, you'll get referred to an endo right away for that kind of shit

if I want to look like, say, Zyzz during his prime, biggest volume, how much would I have to pay monthly in steroids to get there?
so I'm talking around 90-100kg lean at 180cm height, having a good routine, diet etc.

because before I even think about reading the wiki I wanna now if I can even afford it or need a better job

zyzz was not that buff, he was a literal twink but just had good insertions

test, tren, clen, anavar = zyzz mode

They've already opened the package, but the test vials are wrapped in bubble wrap and kinda hard to see. I'm thinking of just talking them out and then making a small incision in the bottom back of the nolva and asin packets, so they won't see I've ripped the top part off, then slip them out the back and replace the contents with niacin pills.
I was told my t wasn't low and that I didn't need anything.

Zyzz worked in fast food iirc before he became a stripper. So your path is clear

Replace it with niacin pills.
Especially if the pills are vaguely marked or unmarked.
Your parents won't know what they're looking for. Drugs are pills, right?!
Put a different kind of pill in each pack if you can. Just make sure they're unmarked.

Hell, run to the fucking pharmacy and buy some random pills.

You got this man!

How deep does the bait go

>did shoulders last night
>lats and serratus are sore today

I fucked up didn't I? What the fuck? I got a shoulder pump so where are my shoulder DOMS?

I already have the niacin pills, it's just the test vials that are a problem because I have nothing to replace them with. And plus the closest store is 20 minutes away in a car
Not baiting sadly

DOMS is not indicative of muscle growth, at all, it merely indicates that those muscles aren't used to that movement

aka. we all now know you are a literal DYEL

I have no point of comparison, since I only did chemistry panel before cycle, I don't have my regular hormonal values.

Well its because I haven't been in gym in a while and every other muscle I've used has gotten doms so far.

>crusader is DYEL
>huehuehuehuehue
Got anything else to add, ape?

ITT: The Gang Help 18 Year Old user /Fraud/ Without His Parents Knowing

Also why does my lower back hurt, are my kidneys gonna explode or did I just sit like a retard in my desk chair for too long

Are the test vials in a package? Cram it full of pills. Who's gonna know?

If not, go to the pharmacy and get whatever vial of whatever and peel the labels off and replace with that.

If you can't be bothered to go a 20 minute car journey to save your roids, you're not ready for roids.

>test, tren, clen, anavar
yeah alright, but how much would I have to pay for that monthly?

man what the fuck is this dumbass question

you cant quantify gains into money.

I want to know what an average dosage costs per month not by gains retard

I'm going to start a 6 week PCT after a 15 week cycle. Would it be good to add 25mg of Ostarine ED? I know it's dumb to think that SARMS are no match to roids, but I've heard that they can be good supps, mostly when coming off.

that is technically source talk because each source and location has different prices

This is so stupid.

just give me an number
will it cost me hundreds? or thousands?

Vial of ugl test e is around 30, vial of ugl tren is around 50. That's not source talk, that's discussing market values.

>average dosage

man just get the fuck outta here this so fucking stupid

I don't get why you people are being so difficult lol

it's not that hard to calculate how much 250mg test 500/600mg tren per week would cost in most areas

I'd do it but I'm just way too lazy

It's dirt cheap you fucking nigger, less than 100$/mo you food stamp needing faggot

like $200-300 for an entire 10-15 week cycle, if you include all your PCT

roids are cheap unless you're buying HCG, dude

okay, so very much affordable, thanks for the information, that's all I needed to know

>Also why does my lower back hurt, are my kidneys gonna explode or did I just sit like a retard in my desk chair for too long
Probably a back problem, try laying flat on your back, that helps me
>Are the test vials in a package? Cram it full of pills. Who's gonna know?
They're just wrapped in bubble wrap, right next to the nolva and asin packets.
>If not, go to the pharmacy and get whatever vial of whatever and peel the labels off and replace with that.
>If you can't be bothered to go a 20 minute car journey to save your roids, you're not ready for roids.
I don't have a car or a license, not even a permit, if I did I'd already be at the store

Depends where your from and how much risk you're willing to incur.

You could homebrew and have 3 years worth of shit for less than $200. Or you could do pharma only and be spending thousands a cycle.

>no freedom
>no independence
>no money
>lactating

>im gonna start taking body-altering drugs before i'm done developing, to make me healthier!
this is you

Even HCG is affordable, did you mean HGH?

We're being rude because it takes like 2 minutes to check for yourself.

I'm actually considering going to a different country, getting raws then smuggling them back in my ass. There's no way to order them because they'll have to pass through customs and postal customs are nazi tier here.

i dunno dude, HCG has been difficult to find, crazy expensive, and only from china bathtubs the past half year from what i've been looking into unless you want to pay over $1000 for pharm, might be regional. HGH is of course expensive but who does it?

same with IGF-1 (haha btw there's no drugs in your oil haha)

>expecting to get advice on Veeky Forums

Keep trying, this community is just a circlejerk of idiots who expect everyone to already know everything, if not, expect mockery, and stupid responses.

Take the bus. Take a taxi. Run there. I don't give a fuck. If you want those test vials you'll do what it takes to keep them.

You guys actually put the cap back on the vial after using? I just realized that I just keep it in the little container with only the rubber on it and it might be not sterile.

It's almost like you should have some base knowledge of these things before coming in and asking questions that are easily answered.

Haha. You try that and have fun. Idiot.

>says PC

>wiki in the OP
>people come in expecting to get spoonfeed
>tell them to fuck off
>people get mad

i didnt think new year would affect fraud that much since we're such a niche community but this is actually getting retarded.

>reddit advice
>/fraud/ always says reddit steroid advice is shit

Get your shit together.

fucking idiot lmao get out

I think fraud is about to become mainstream desu.
A bit like bitcoin. It's the beta uprising.

the wiki is not steroid advice, it's steroid information

he specifically mentioned he hadn't read the wiki because he wanted to know if he could afford it first. chill out twink boy.

>from reddit

Rule no. 1: don't listen to PC

But really, I was able to find a source literally the day I decided to actually do this just by googling. There's beginner questions, then there's "please spoonfeed me I am a lazy baby" questions.
The cap? Like the plastic cap that you flip off of the rubber top to get to the rubber? Just throw that shit away. If you're that worried about it, wipe the rubber stopper with alcohol and let it dry completely before you use it.

the wiki isn't advice, its backed off of facts.

the actual threads are retarded as fuck.

i dread the day it happens

>information that is factual isn't factual anymore because it can be found on reddit.

this bait is getting more and more low effort.

Look who's posting anime lolis now.

He's baiting. He means the metal crimp that fastens the rubber stopper to the vial

That's fraud's logic.

When I'm not the most retarded person in the threads anymore, you know they're going downhill.

It's the closest funny picture I could find and it looks retarded so I thought it was fitting.

I forgot to wipe the rubber with an alcohol wipe the first time I used the vial. Am I going to die?

alright buddy, have a good night.

i should have followed bimbo's advice and left already, but something keeps pulling me back.

That pic is fucking haunting.

Bitcoin and /fraud/ go hand in hand. Just look at lookism. With the way the crypto market cap just exploded we're about to see a serious wave of desperate incel cryptorich newbie roiders.

wtf user, pls be bait

Actually fraud is getting more retarded since r/incels on Reddit got closed. Coincidence? I think not.

>storing your injections in a fucking jar
heroin addicts are not even this retarded

No bait, I'd go take a pic of the opened package right now if my mom didn't just get home

It's easy user. You just make a packet that looks exactly like the one that your parents took. Then you talk to them tell them to just throw it away and that you changed your mind. Tell them that you think that you thought about just stealing it and running away and now you think it is better if they just throw it away. They will throw the fake packet away and you are g2g. Wich you still are not but I don't care

there was a rumor /r/incels brought attention to the old SST. (Not sourcetalk since this doesnt exist)

No but you've been POZZED

You've been hit by
You've been cucked by
Some pozzed seminal

This. Just take SARMS

I don't give a shit if I'm stacking shelves. Taking an hour and a half to get to and from work now is fucking torture.

lmfao

>thinking you need DOMS to have hit a muscle properly
Are you a gay and a retard?

>now

How much have you been eating and sleeping. Don't lie to me now boy.

Get medical attention ASAP your probably about to die

Look up Dr. McGill's big 3 exercises if you're having back pain.

i keep all my used caps around. makes me think of fall out and their caps as currency.
they're my roid currency.

>i should have followed bimbo's advice and left already
do it, pls go

usually you need to "make it" before you can leave. but in your case, we'll make an exception.

Asexually attracted towards females and yes.

oof big boy those are some hurtful words, might have scratched my self esteem there.

Hey there tren-skin