What mode am i bros ? Did i make it ?

What mode am i bros ? Did i make it ?

unemployable

Does someone hold you in the night?

you are just fucking jelly

Getting tattoos based on a movie about men from a ruling class of an ancient greek city-state while your only knowledge about ancient greece and this city-state in particular is said movie and probably God of War and some shitty Hollywood movies while not being an actual greek - mode

I GOT ZEUS BEHIND ME BRA U MAD?

This. OP can't even get a job as a stripper with that kind of body.

>notice the first leonidas tattoo
>then the second
>the third

What a faggot you are

Amazing. I took a picture with a mountain range behind me. Does that mean I have the mountain on my side?

I don't even know if people that come to this board and open those kind of threads are actually those people posting this pictures or someone who just found those pictures. Are you such a sad being that you need and try to "intimidate" and "mogg" other men (with your pictures or even pictures from another male) on a kazach horsemeat curing site?

I am truly sorry for you man. But you will answer with some witty comment anyway and think that you have won the argument

where is the third?

300 hundred tattoo's? What the fuck were you thinking?

Lmao this is unironically a movie Tattoo Hahaha. Kill yourself. This is the most embarrassing shit I have ever seen.

Oh, and I just noticed the rosary tattoo. Very nice in combination with tattoos from polythestic ancient greece. Do you somewhere have an Om, a Dharmachakra or a Ying Yang symbol?

The "Spartian" on his stomach seems to have an anchor on his shield. Definitely not a soldier from Sparta then

Gerard Butlers Face on his chest lmfao. This is too much.

You're "please fuck me Daddy" mode

I like the tats, I like the body, I like the face. I'm sure I'll like the dick as well ;)

Tattoo degenerate mode

AKTCHYUALLY UMMM I CAN TYPE BIG WORDS ON MY KEYBOARD HEHEHE I WIN THE ARGUMENT YOU PEASANT

C'est Jesus Christ.

Jesus OP. Why the fuck would you tatoo the face of an Hollywood actor on your body?I thought tattooing movie quotes was bad, but this is some next level autism.. Also you are a chubby manlet..

Fuck all y'all haters OP is hot and is always invited to my man cave (ifuknowhatimean)

How much were the shoes

what are you fuckin gay?

>not fucking men

What are you fucking gay

I want to convince everyone I'm awesome instead of just being awesome mode.

Any dude would be happy with your body but you come off like a guy with a lambo who is always looking around to see who's watching him. The look on your face shows me you care too much to be happy.

shitty tattoos on an otherwise hot guy. Be honest, has a girl walked out on you after you took your shirt off and showed an honest to god Leonidas from 300 tat on your chest.

I thought Aaron Hernandez killed himself

Imagine spending that long on your body only to ruin it with tattoos

>those tattoos
Poor life choices mode.

t. virgin

The goal is 300 300 tattoos.

>like I really like this one movie!

haha oh my lord someone help this guy out.

t. tattoolet

>implying that this isn't a board filled with homos

;_;