>He works out for women

>He hasn't taken the ugly-pill

Other urls found in this thread:

girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>author opens the mouth meme photo

>taking dating advice from women

ITT Sour grapes females

She is writing the article about herself, trying to convince herself that she is one of those attractive women and she’s just dating ugly guys by choice

>people are insecure and don't like feeling powerless in a relationship with someone completely out of their league

whoa.

>I don’t like hot guys because they pump and dump me, let me do some mental gymnastics though
Or
>I want an unthreatening ugly beta provider to listen to my problems and pay for my dinners while I fuck Chad whenever I feel “tempted”
Modern women were a mistake, get hot or die trying boys

>asking women what women want
may as well ask fish how to catch a fish

>we see it on tv
>where shit is completly fictional and does not represent reality

Face it, if you have a shit face, you're out of luck.
Sub8s gets cucked regurarly, sub5s aren't even seen as human in the eyes of woman.

When will men learn that awful listicles written by liberal arts college flunkies are not representative of all women

>journalist mentions king of queens as an example where an 'attractive' women settles with an 'ugly' man

funnily enough if you've ever watched the show you would know this woman is also portayed as an egotistical bitch that doesnt want anyone to feel better at themsevles than she does

theres even an episode where doug started working out and has lost weight, and random women start complimenting him
this infuriates her and she goes out of her way to sabotage his better way of life. She even ends up admitting this openly that she always liked feeling the better of the two and now that doug is getting more compliments than her she is in shambles

(((von Pfetten)))

>this is your brain on soy

kek, this!

>women date ugly men
stopped reading right there

So much this. They think they know what they want but they don’t.

I was told that I look too "statue-esque" by a girl. I'm very tall and conventionally handsome, but I never really knew what she meant.

Unrelated, but I have better luck with 8/10 women than 5-6/10 women. How does this even make sense?

Uggos are probably intimidated

I'm a woman. I've been hit on by some extremely conventionally attractive men, but they're so attractive I don't trust that they are actually really that into me. I think this may be your problem. If you seem too good to be true, you probably are.

so this article is kind of right in a way then?

user, if the 10/10 redheaded in your school told you she likes you when you were a nerd that watched ghostbusters every day would you believe her or think it's just an trap?

Fem user is just still on the social retardation phase, just like everyone else here.

That means you're so hot you're hard to approach.

I can't talk around a guy I like, I suck at talkin and can't even look in his eyes and that always makes them think I don't like them *kill me*

I really doubt that you're a girl. Mostly likely a dude trying to justify their rejections

Yeah dude you're too hot I'm sure that's why girls won't fuck you definitely

Actually there's some truth in these words.
I'm a 8-8.5 in average on /soc/.
But it doesn't fucking help me somehow.
And I'm not a kind of some fucking stuttering weirdo.
Wtf is wrong with women?

>Fem user is

That's clearly another user talking about the girl you dummy.

My b meant for this

>ugly short ginger

yeah women love the unattractive men

well then you're clearly a brainlet retard who also can't even properly (you).
She is talking about dating, not having sex with

>We see it on TV
Stopped reading there.

I usually abhor PUA bullshit but this post is definitely onto something. Auto rejection is real thing guys do it too

girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection

yeah, I'm pretty use to girls spilling spaghetti around me, but sometimes I do to, which can lead to dead conversations

>The world could have had a 10/10 redhead goddess
>You were born instead

End yourself, just like every male ginger, you are worthless

lol trust me a girl won't care about your autismo most of the time, if anything it makes it nice to have a level playing-field after all is said and done

You're ego's definitely hurt what's wrong brother

that frame fugg

ugly slampigs know you will cheat on them because you are too good for them.

Question, if you see a guy like that, you still frequently look at them, like observing and checking them out because you like what you see right? You just don't approach?

mmhmm. I am waaaay too shy and have far too poor self esteem to ever talk to them so I just wait for them to talk to me if they will. Usually if I think a guy is weird/creepy I try to make as LITTLE eye contact as possible, so if a girl is frequently allowing glances and/or eye contact she's probably into you.

Ok follow up question I guess. If I notice a girl catching glances more than usual, but it's at a public place like the gym, is it probably cool to approach? I don't have a clue what to say, but most say not to approach at the gym.

fox and the grapes

I think yes, but always try the casual walk-by "hi" first to test the waters, don't go full on used-care-salesman mode.

I see. It's not weird to just randomly say hi to someone you haven't ever spoken to before?

Are you attractive? what are you out of 10?

I think I'm a 3/10, people tell me otherwise and I've already posted face on here b4 and not doing it again.

It can be, but if that person finds you attractive it won't be, which is how you find out if that person is attracted to you or not.

I see, thanks for the advice.

>women say ugly
>they mean beauty and the beast

im well on my way

Can I fuck you in the ass?
No homo tho

>I think I'm a 3/10,
Wow, It can't be real. 3/10 is obvious physical defects. You either have very very low self esteem or you have some disability and real ugliness

I've seen plenty of hot gingers desu. If you only like other whites then that may be a problem, but trust me there are plenty of nonwhites that think your red hair is super cool.

tv isnt real u dum dum

You dont take game advice from a women user, especially a fem user ffs

Such as? And I’ve never understood why westerners malign redheads for... they’re not allowed to be racist or homophobic or any other sort of phobic, but hate redheads all day long.

They truly are a fucked version of humanity.

Koreans

Eh too much of an overthinking beta fuck to act on it anyways so it doesn't really matter

fuck it dudes just get hot and worse comes to worse just become an IG model

>tfw when not fat anymore and pretty muscular, but loose skin

About ruins the chance as an internet/IG model.People enjoy that loose skin shit as a one off to motivate them if they fat or something similar, but they don't want to constantly see it. Shit is disgusting.

You're not ginger, that's just blood on your head. What, do you think we're stupid?

Egotistical bitches hate if someone close starts to better themselves. My mother constantly sabotaged my diet while I was obese. Now I talk about how detrimental being overweight is around the dinner table. Should see her fucking face. Even the rest of the family has started losing weight now
>mfw

>written by a woman

Post-wall women like ugly men because they are easier to control and manipulate for resources now that Chad cock is no longer readily available. They might still fuck Tyrone on the side though.

Where do I find non whites that like ginger hair? I have literally never met a non white.

Have you met any non whites that like ginger hair or are you being nice?

Women generally want to be with someone who is roughly as attractive as they are, or slightly less.
They do not want to be the ugly one in the relationship.

>hook, line and sinker

Americans can't stand someone whiter than them. Being white is like a status thing for them, since they're varying degrees of white.

Are you not western? If you like us gingers I'm gonna move to your country.

Your just being nice, thanks anyway, everyone hates us copperheads even ourselves.

They know what they want. But they also have the biological impulse to virtue signal on every statement they make.

Don't need a pill cos I'm already ugly
OP BTFO

Ironically, their leader is orange.

That hasn't even been true for like a year and a half now.

I'm the girl you're replying to, whoever replied to you originally is not me

And I guess, I don't think of it that way, I find my boyfriend handsome.

>we see it on TV shows
How is this even a valid example? Does this bitch have trouble telling the difference between reality and television?

Whoever responded to you was not me, femanon who posted in respond to OP

And not really no, I don't look at hot guys too much, I notice them but I'm only attracted to my boyfriend. If they're out of my league I don't think about it really

Follow up, I actually approached my boyfriend initially. I think he's very handsome, but if when I was single I saw someone who looked like giga chad (but with a less retarded jaw) I would think "wow he is handsome", but I wouldn't lust after him or approach him because I would understand that he's out of my league.