>step 1: don't workout

Fuck off

tattoos are legitimately a sign of low iq

>bodyweight workouts
>watch prison workout motivation videos on yt
>2000 calories lean meat
>HIIT every single day resting for 1 day for 30 minutes

kill yourself

You wouldn't fuck this delectable woman?

Post a current body pic or at least describe your body? Depending on what your body is like now will depend on the approach

t. mongoloid contrarian

Common a "mom" tattoo, these fags want the tattooed look so bad they'll get anything put on themselves just to fill in space.

And to answer your question everybody is built differently just follow the sticky and you'll end up with some version of that. Despite delusional fit they have nice bodies for a natural.

>every single day resting for 1 day for 30 minutes

what did he mean

I have full sleeves, OHP more than you squat, and make $250k a year. Try to keep up.

low iq detected lol

>I don't have tattoos my intellect is friggin superior

So.... Salesman.

Try to keep up my boy

Rob a gas station and do situps for 5 years in your cell

Stay buttblasted brainlets

Every minute you post on here the financial and muscle gap between you and me only gets larger.

Try to keep up.

bench 3x10
lateral raises 3x10
bicep curls 3x10
tricep pushdowns 3x10

do this once a week and eat like a teenage girl with eating disorder.

>brainlet furiously types as fast as his sausage fingers can manage

fpbp
spbp

kys OP

>Lesser male projects

Try to keep up

>Not one person has even attempted to give OP a routine to get this body.

I reckon them hot pockets will be cooked soon, soy boys. In the mean time you can replace the batterys from your carbon minoxide detector.

>brainlet cries

There's already one you fucktard

I'm not counting the fucking reddit joke as a routine. He wasn't being serious he was trying to be funny you dumb dog. *Downvotes your post*

Bro split with std high protein calorie controlled diet. Google arnold routine or frank zane routine or ronnie coleman routine. 1g protein for every lb bodyweight, be consistent and dont cheat on your diet. 12 weeks to 6 months youll look like that.

Try keeping up.

Brainlet

Starting Strength+GOMAD

>This many posts and not a single correct answer

I've got you, OP.

>Go to a tattoo parlor
>Sit down
>Say, "Fuck me RIGHT up, senpai"
>Wait an hour then place $50 on the counter and leave

There you go.

Hahaha DUDE this is just like all the other 'funny' posts. Upvote for you good sir!

cody?

>he's this upset
2bh the kind of tats in OP pic are cool but full sleeves are retard tier. And I don't believe your made up salary and lifting stats.

kys fucker. no one looks like that without working out.

you already called him that, did you forget? must be a brainlet

I love tattoos but soy boys who go to the shop and pick random flash off the wall are the worst.

These guys all look like they got one tattoo a day for a month and are now “Le look at me Iam inked”

Cody S.? Seriously I know someone who fits this description

You know when you taste something really sour and make that face.

Saw. Made that face

PPL 6days or 5days
or
PHUL

Buy food scale. Download Evolve and track calories.

Dont do SS or SL

>Pushups and situps three times a week
>Don't eat much
>A pretty good skincare routine
>Ask your friend to throw darts at your body to decide where your next tattoo is going

>SHAD

>average Stacy in 10 years from now

he has such a nice skin, why make it ugly with the tattoos

boku no fuck off

My dad also works at nintendo

be lean, do some form of athletics. if you are fat, cut down your caloric intake a lot and dont exercise for a while

Try to keep up.

i probably will never get tattoos but i like the whole "disconnected" single tattoo look, especially if it follows a theme.

that thing on his right chest looks like something tourists get in thailand though

Whats the patrician way to do more push ups what is your guys routine

Not hard to get this body, if you're auschwitz mode you can get it in 6 months no problem, but it'll take you longer if you don't eat/sleep/train right.

Do this program for +/- 2 months and then switch to any intermediate program like push pull legs.

Post your physique

7 months progress. 180 cm, 73 kg I think.

Mirin that forearms gains. How much did u train them and what exercises?

No isolations, often have sore forearms after back day. (deadlifts, pull ups, rows, face pulls and bicep curls).

underrated post