Veeky Forums, if your gym got a Frog™, would you use it?

Veeky Forums, if your gym got a Frog™, would you use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9QO16MtsSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V_5EXtXxWxw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

I would steal it and burn it.

I would quit the gym for wasting my fees on something that stupid

how fast is he going?!

Superman's what?

i had a gif for this from Veeky Forums and now I can’t find it fuck

>literally a $1500 ab roller

laugh now guys, but soon, when your on the freeway heading to your gym your going to see this guy pass you, getting his workout on his commute and getting even further ahead of you in life.

*frogs past you*

>Tfw you see a shredded middle age guy passing you in a vehicle powered only by his abs

oops

Doesn't it have resistance bands on it pulling it together, essentially taking away the ab aspect of the movement?

They waste your gym fees on treadmills already

Why are all the words in the first line capitalized and none of the words in the second line capitalized?

youtube.com/watch?v=h9QO16MtsSQ

>*frogs your path*

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=V_5EXtXxWxw

>The Frog

Do you have to go "REEEEEEEEEEE" while you use it?

kek

fucking white people why can't you be normal always coming up with the most ridiculous shit

>Walk into gym
>6am, very few people there
>Regular Cutie catches my eyes
>We've been talking for a while
>Start flirting with her

>*zziiuuum*
>hun.jpg
>we look around, see nothing, weird, continue talking
>*ziiuuuuuuuuummmmmm*
>user are you hearing this?
>Nothing again, we move close to the gym bar
>*zzzzzzIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM* *ZZZZZZZZIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM*

>It's the gym frog, of all times to catch him it at to be that day at that time, luckily I survived, can't say the same about her and the rest of the good folks in that Santa Ana Gym, the gym closed a week later, I use an home-gym now.

That's why whites became the most successful race out there thanks to pushing the boundaries, while you were sitting in your mud hut trying to be normal.

never going to make it bro

While YOU VIRGIN WALK to the gym in 30 minutes, CHAD frogs his way there using nothing but his ABS.

the frog is the workout of all /pol/intellectuals

thx 4 d keks

How are Whites the most successful race?

Aren't the jews then the asians way more accomplished?

>ywn drive to work using only your abs
jdimsa

had a good minute laughing
thanks user

>asians
>more successful than whites

since us white people coming up with things is so bad maybe head back to africa with ur huts and sticks nigger

The jews did the bomb tough, not whites.

no, thank you.

jews and asians are more successful in the west than whites by pretty much every metric of success

college graduation, income, home ownership, incarceration rates, etc

...heh, nothing personal kid

Embarrassing post

europeans lived in mud huts for 10,000 years and Africans lived in mud huts for 11,000 years so whites are clearly much more sophisticated

>when you are so bored of exercising and your muscles are confused as fuck and you start inventing new exercises

the red flags:
>stupid expensive, for that price you can get a nice homegym
>looks retarded
>a buff guy in the picture trying to look like he got those arms thanks to that shit alone
>works ALL major muscle groups
>an incredibly short amount of time
>shitload of tags

the slamming is a hell

Whoa, give the meds some love, their infastructure was pretty impressive for its time. Jews are good at manipulation, asians are good at technological stuff but whites spearheaded the industrial revolution and turned uninhabitable places into first world countries, as well as doing much more.

tfw no qts cheering on your ability to frog

Good kek

>working out at the beach doing mojos
>looking hot with my my sunglasses doing some kickass leapers
>bitches getting wet everywhere at my core killers
>reaching insane speeds with my supermans
>going faster now
>too fast
>reaching spreads in excess of Mach 3 on my frog ™
>reaching light speed now
>break the light speed barrier with frog tech
>go back in time
>back to 2018
>mfw the world is not yet ready for the frog™

The fuck

Shit thread

why :(? did you not laugh? English isn't my first language, I'm trying my best to bright someones day.

Shorter, weaker, lower test, more brittle bones (Asians), have smaller cocks, cannot withstand the same environmental conditions, least sexually attractive men to women, yup got it wrapped up alright.

Don’t fall for that Jew. He’s are smart, but their success comes from being a fucking gang. Asians and Indians data for success is fucked up. US barely cares about borders anymore so the fucking 1% of smart Asian and Indians go everywhere. Guess what, 1% of a couple billion is a fuckload.

The Frog is badass, listen to the music, and look at Kyle and those shades! Woo fucking hoo!

Dude, we live in a fucking white world. If Asians were more successful we would be wearing kimonos and sandals. If Jews were more successful, whites would not exist anymore.

The Whites collectively didn't accomplish shit. It's one specific white group, the Romans, who eclipsed every other civilization's accomplishment (including other white civilizations) and that we owe everything to.

If it had used Frogress, I would have bought two.

For more speed, yes.

>squatting the same resistance you curl and ohp
>making it

Pick 2 cause the frog is a beastmaker

How about divorce and birth rates though?

>the next big thing in fitness

im hoping to see this in next years SIR comic

notice how none of them have shit colored skin tones? exactly

reminds me of the guy in the third panel

Yeah but i dont thinks it's whites fault.
America really pulls the statistics down

>lists all the characteristics a nigger would use to call himself superior to you
you sure showed him faggot lmao
>inb4 more groid MUH DICK rhetoric

>if Asians were more successful we would be wearing kimonos and sandals
If whites were more successful their economies wouldn't be entirely dependant on Asian industry. China and Japan could bankrupt the US at pretty much any moment and collapse the entire world economy. BUT THEY WEAR SUITS