It is finally here, a literal magic weight loss pill. Gymfags and genetic skinnyfags gon be mad af

It is finally here, a literal magic weight loss pill. Gymfags and genetic skinnyfags gon be mad af.

>GALVESTON, Texas – Given the ever-increasing obesity epidemic, researchers from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston have discovered a promising developing drug that has been shown to selectively shrink excess fat by increasing fat cell metabolism. The drug significantly reduces body weight and blood cholesterol levels without lowering food intake in obese mice, according to a recent study published in Biochemical Pharmacology.

utmb.edu/newsroom/article11716.aspx

It already exists and it's name is DNP idiot.

DNP is unsafe shit, you may as well just use meth.

what if I already smoke meth? don't want to double dose on healthy drugs

Do you like to scratch bugs out of your skin?

if you use this you are no longer natty.

Bullshit, that is like saying if you use the gym you're not natty

Awesome now u can totally fylfull my infantile urges to be a total fucking glutton

Why would you not want to eat whatever tf you wanted without putting on any weight?

>in mice
Literally nothing.

Are you a spastic? seriously?

Because i dont have this problem to begin with. Probably because I'm not a fucking child.

Fuck you, can you get it from normal growing food? No, then you aren't natty.

Is there a dick size pill that works yet? I need to get to 10.5

Natty is for suckers.

I feel like this would really devalue fitness. It's all about dedication and disciplined but if this shit goes through every numale is gonna try to taste chad-hood

And? make it easier for everyone including gymboiz.

That's the problem

Pretty sure that this will cause some fucked up side effect or some other shitty pharmacological aspect (like the fucking narrow therapeutic window of DNP).

So what is it?

Are you? Do you realise how many trials are successful in mice that go on to fail?

ay its nick xD