Deport

So my ex girlfriend that I JUST DUMPED me confirmed on Facebook to
Be dating this fucking skinny ass SPIC. He goes to my LA FITNESS and spotted him. I'm way bigger and taller than that manlet. I'm fucking 6'4! What the fuck is she doing downgrading her race to this fucking skinny ugly AF Mexican?

How can I make it so this guy gets deported?

not your personal army

Another lanklet cucked again. When will they ever learn?

This isn't /pol/ m8

kek its only natural to get cucked by the manlet master race.

>Dumping a person without a back up partner ready and waiting

You realise it is easier to get a second gf when you already have one right? I cannot, CANNOT understand how you types of people fall for this type of shit all the time.

If you're planning on dumping your gf, set up a replacement before you actually break up with her.

>You must be a woman or a sociopath user, that's just evil

It is actually easier on your emotional stability to become emotionally invested with someone else before you break up. If you don't you end up like OP, crying over his ex when she starts dating again.

Judging from his feet he’s prob a dicklet and insecure about it. Just smugface at the manlet whenever you see him and maybe he’ll finally learn

Maybe she left you because you're an asshole?

>muh relationship problem
Didn't realize summer was nearing again

You sound like a spiteful person that is massively insecure. No wonder she dumped your ass.

Post your physique

OP post your face... dude looks pretty cute to me
FACE > HEIGHT

1. nobody fucking cares about your failed love live, faggot
2. you're an ASSHOLE to be thinking of trying to turn someone in to ICE, you fucking DICK
3. KYS

beat his ass!!

Idk man, I don't want to get in trouble with the police.
I knew it man, the bitch was telling me he was bigger than me down there so yes those feet confirm he's a dicklet
Wtf? He's Mexican! He's ugly and downgrading in race!

Ima wager a guess that this mexican manlet is both more fun and nicer than you.

Atleast I can speak English right. Dumbass

Lmao. Just report him to ICE.

Do you go to in-shape fitness?

Also I know that feel. I'm fucking 6'3" and a 5'7" manet stole my gf twice. Girls are delusional

I think he was born in LA so idk if I can actually get him deported. I was thinking putting diesel in his car but he drives a fucking tesla. Only option is to kick his ass

I go to LAFITNESS, but yea, I'm 6'4 and I'm not fat, but defenitely not a skelly like the spic

Is this the lanklet syndrome

he probably has a big dick OP

Manlets always win

My last girlfriend broke up with her boyfriend and started dating me after that. What's funny is I found out the guy goes to my gym and I seen him all the time. He's taller, more muscled and older but my face is better. Must have been pretty infuriating for the guy seeing me and her at the gym together.

Women are fucked, you sound like you have some issues you need to address as well. Things didn't work with this girl but I lined up another girl to fuck and hangout with so when she fucked up once more I cut her off 100% and moved on. Don't know who or what she's done since, don't give a fuck, I'm sleeping great at night. What a crazy cunt she was.

Is this the LA fitness in eastlake? If so then fuck you and every bitchass Mexican and Asian in that gym

if you are 6'4 and get cucked by a manlet then you should unironically kill youself

OP got cucked by a guy who doesn’t even have wireless headphones. Kek

You sound like dickhead with no self awareness no wonder she left you

>ITT
>idiots that think this post isnt a troll.

He looks pretty handsome desu. And if he's taller than her it doesn't matter. Sorry bro, you can't do anything. You were beaten.

Lanklets BTFO yet again HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA fucking freaks

quit acting like a nigger OP

LOL! she's getting that superior latin dick now.

RIP gringo.

imagine being such a piece of shit that you can be easily replaced by a beaner manlet lmao

New year is summer here

this

oh lord am i kekking

So let's see....you were unable to please and hang onto your girlfriend so in your impotent rage you're angry at the guy who is clearly fucking her better and who has nothing at all to do with you. And, hilariously, on top of that you know nothing about his character and he has no obvious personality flaws so you result to ethnic slurs and m-mexicans even though it's pretty clear which male was superior in this case.
O i am laffin. You're beta as fuck for this - find another girl and move on.

>you dump her
>get pissed when she dates someone else

You don't fucking get it, white women are mating with ugly spics downgrading the race. Imagine the babyes. People like you who are okay with this need to an hero

He probably has a bigger dick that you.

How big is your dick and are you autistic?

>he was born in LA
> idk if I can actually get him deported

Maybe your gf dump you because you're a brainlet?
Don't worry, she'll return to you so you can help her raise her son, beta cuck.

this has nothing to do with fitness you insecure, tiny penis bitch. fuck off and kys. retard.

reminder: do not engage these morons. sage, report and ignore them.

>caring what a girl you dumped does

you didn't actually dump her, did you.

So this is what Veeky Forums has come to? Godammit i stop lurking for a few months

3" of pain, honey bunch.

That's 3" in diameter. Not length or circumference.

You must have the face and personality of a canned ham if you got dropped for a 15 year old El manleto.

>mfw OP is a beaner roleplaying as a 6'4 man

> haha! here's the problem

Veeky Forums is starting to just turn into /b/ now

He asked how not do it for me. Fucking pleb

Learn how to form a readable sentence, first.

Whoa buddy. I think you have mental problems go on /pol/ if you want a support group to yes man and scream racist shit with you. You got cucked move on

>mentally ill to not want white women to fuck beaners

t. juan manleta

Obviously you are the Manlet if you got cucked. You have the thought process of one. Maybe instead of blaming his race look at yourself. What did you do? Why did you not have backup? What if she’s getting back at you because she knows you are a racist POS?

if that pic is actually him I doubt you're right. I've seen plenty of those types and they aren't short on confidence. They may be smally skinny manlets but they usually get chicks, it's sad but true.

>thinks anyone who posts in the thread is op
Only a beaner is this stupid

That's the body girls actually like. Notice I said girls, not women.

I’m going to bed. OP or /pol/tard, take this to /pol/ if your worried about some stupid fuckery like this. We don’t care, we don’t feel bad, fuck off on pol. They will scream and agree with you since they are all underage wannabe rednecks and nazis. Goodnight.

>I am the entirety of Veeky Forums
Ok Juan.

Maybe your height doesn't make up for your garbage personality hmmm.

Hey that looks like me lol

You guys aren't dating anymore, I don't see the need to get so angry? Is it because he's a spic? Would you feel better if it was a white guy or a black guy?

What do you care, you dumped her?

Never understood peoples obsession with their exes. You made a choice to get rid of her, so why do you care who she dates. Grow up faggot.

2rded

How the fuck is it his problem? He might be a great guy,a bro even. Your ex bitch is the problem not him you pathetic cuck

Too bad he's dicking down ur girl rn bro... that must suck