Pic #1 a model

Pic #1 a model
Pic #2 a cheerleader
Help me out bros

Pic number #2

>model
plus sized model? or is every thot who does a photoshoot with their amateur photographer friend a model now?

No idea but she has a damn cute face
Rate my response for this one

dont fucking say that

Quickly tell her pls respond!

>thats funny because my dick was sculpted by Zeus himself

Please no

Damn, why not?
She says she's not into hookups on her profile

>tfw such a brainlet that I thought you had two different fake tinder profiles, one of a model and one of a cheerleader and were experimenting to see how different a girls reaction would be based on the guy she thinks she's talking to

Kek

>haha

it doesn't matter what you say if you think like that, you'll fuck it up irl anyway

No, get out and talk to real females. You weak spine.

>She says she's not into hookups on her profile
first time on tinder?

Ask them if they've ever been with a black guy. Pursue them if not, otherwise talk trash

All the girls at my school are ugly
>being autistic

>haha, just making a non-threatening joke. just want to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible lol!
fastest way to ruin a pickup line, user. they know it's a joke, they don't need you to tell them it's supposed to be funny.

Ok how about this?
Cheerleader responded will post soon

B E T A
E
T
A

don't do this user

see

One word replies not looking so good lads

>open wide bitch *blah* how it taste

alright OP its time to break out the mother of all pick up lines

*drum roll*

ARE

YOU

AN

ARCHAEOLOGIST

?

m8 its just because it's uninteresting. I know a lot of guys here will tell you you're a faggot which you are acting like in these responses desu. All you gotta do is talk about fucking. Godspeed

holy shit, you near Carlsbad user?
I'm in encinitas, we should fuck

Do it op

Zona
Depends, are you a girl? I can teleport behind you in an instant

Pretty sure I fucked it up

nigga you gotta get a number or snapchat within like 5 messages

Ask them what their pussies smell like. This is the only true way to determine.

Damn i thought Veeky Forums being autistic is just a meme
only real option at this point. You fucked up anyways at least let us have some fun

Just matched this chick, I'm trying the pizza and fuck joke.

I'm in Mexico btw.

What the fuck?
Fuck yeah let's do it

inb4 she responds "Good"

what the FUCK are you doing? this isn't orientation day icebreakers. three sentences in and the conversation already sounds forced on both of your ends. you sound boring and uncharismatic. why not try asking her a question she hasn't already been asked on tinder 500 times before?

Bro you’re actually autistic. Why even bother asking for help if you’re not going to take any advice?

>haha (please kill me)

dude you had more of a chance with this bitch than the norwegian one, why didnt you say it to her instead?

dude holy fucking shit

you could have salvaged this, your first question was fine. i give up on you, OP. you literally cannot into social cues.

OP is being a retard, rate this shit lads
inb4 NaCl fags

Well, what do you use for icebreakers? I'm new to this
Because she didn't look like a slut to me.
Am I being memed right now? Because I'm not going to double text the cheerleader/Norwegian chick some Veeky Forums meme. At least the other girl had a chance

You should ask for number ASAP. In fact you should have asked number immediately.

You have the game of a soggy towel

i would have just written back, you can genevieve on this dick

check this shit out OP, it's called banter.

ban·ter
ˈban(t)ər/Submit
noun
the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

in a sentence: "OP has no banter, which is why he relies on Veeky Forums to direct his conversations with women."

bet shes dumb as a rock

>that unnecessary participle
verbose and unmanly, 2/10 wld not fuck

Dumb pick up line. If they react favorably then ask for number immediately. You’re not actually supposed to try to flirt over text. Once you get the number, tell her to get dinner or drinks or something.

idk that shit was kindof corny. I would have just got her snapchat

Why do I do once I’ve got her number? Do I ask her out on a date or just tell her to invite me over for a boning?

option 2 cos she thirsty af

"Wanna come over?"

>Am I being memed right now? Because I'm not going to double text the cheerleader/Norwegian chick some Veeky Forums meme. At least the other girl had a chance
that's exactly why you should have texted it to the norwegian chick, bro. you don't start a friendly conversation with a woman about the etymology of her name and then use a pickup line that says, "by the way, I GOT A HARD DIIICK LOL"

if you use pickup lines, you use them at the beginning of conversations to indicate that you're lighthearted and funny, or you do them afterwards for lulz. not in between. put yourself in the woman's shoes.

The joke is salt not corn

Roger that
Will try to report tomorrow
Wish me luck

Depends. Tell her to come over if you’re trying to filter super hard. Generally, you probably want to set up a date first.

that would be a way better thread

he can just follow up with "#?" or whatever, his response was witty so no foul

OP here I'm not gonna make it lads I'm going to cry into my pillow tonight then die of a broken heart :(

Both of them unmatched me...

If she says "No, I dont do hookups" or whatever just be like okay. Don't flip out on her, you fight women by not caring. She will come crawling back in a few days (or not, but fuck that bitch anyway).

literally trying to hard, just b urself

6’5” former college cheerleader reporting in
Can confirm it in no way makes tinder easier. Makes gay stuff fucking easy mode though (bi)

Don’t ask her to come over. Tell her to come over. There’s a big difference

>broken heart
>from fucking up like an autist over tinder
lol beta

Who gives a fuck? Quit crying and get back in the game, god damn it. Some bitch will fuck you, it's a numbers game.

Hell, go fuck a fat bitch if you have to. I've done it. Just don't fuck a nigger, they have AIDS.

That’s because you’re actually fucking retarded. Don’t start a thread if you’re not going to follow any of the advice.

ask her if shes hungarian

holy shit op ask the first girl if she is norwegian too.

i might know her

>MFW all tinder girls in my town are obese Mexicans with 1-3 kids
Send help

Focus on your body and your career and in a few years those Mexican kids will be prime pussy.

Was being sarcastic but who can tell? I'm literally autistic though and do far better in real life than on tinder, because people will give me the benefit of the doubt.
Unmatched already sorry bro
Do you live in the Chandler area? If you do there's a good chance you might know her.

Better yet, don't start these threads at all since they really aren't /fit related
>inb4 muh board culture

Reminder:

slither back to r/fitness cocksucker

nah im in china now but when i was living in norway this girl named thea i met through a friend shes got tinder too. went out with her crew one night and we ended up making out. the next time we went out with mutual friends i made out with her sister in front of her and that pretty much ended the thing we had going on. kinda sucks, shes a smart gal and really cool.

also i dont know if ur in the us but i remember she was planning to go to america.

if that ends up being her then damn its such a small world!

Wey al menos de que seas un Kevin valiste madre

why were you living in norway? sounds cool

Was her sister more attractive?

Está en jaque, cualquier cosa que conteste yo gano.

Hopping in here with someone else. Dubs as always

how much for you to blow me

What does a super like mean? How is it better than regular?

What do I say bros?
Not beta so I'll actually say crazy shit if it's funny

"You look like your breath stinks"

You see that she likes you. Otherwise, you have no idea before you swipe right.

One more

"I'm trying to figure out if I like that dumb hairdo or not"

She must really want the dick.

got cucked by a girl
>be me with fuckbuddy
>lost my virginity to her(23, didn't tell her)
>she want me to be more dominate but due to lack of exp im not
>we are messing around in her car
>i have her where I want her, sucking on her tiddies while fingering her
>"Dont move"
Or what?
>I freeze up..don't say anything
yeah that's what I thought bitch
>Act like I didn't hear her...keep fingering and biting her boobs
>still think about it to this day
what should I have said to not look like a beta faggot?

Sent

did you know that rhonda meant "ugly as hell" in Hungarian?

why did you dye your hair? redheads are ugglo

hey bb u wan sum fuk

>giving a shit what they do

Grats you're mtf

Meant for If shes actually that thirsty and this works

yikes

tell me about it

Or I pull down my pants