With a face like this can I make it?

With a face like this can I make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxqDtqKYcfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye

I've always felt a bit insecure about my face.

describe your eyes to us

if you have the feminine upturn eyes everybody will always assume your gay (i.e connor murphy)

Are my eyes feminine?

tbf enough to raise concerns

Are you purposely making a face or is that what you look like resting?

How do I make my eyes less feminine?

I tried to smile but I just looked like a goofball so I went with a more serious face.

no way

its determined with hormones as a fetus

Short chin, midface too long, but your face is really wide so you get away with it. Bet you have DOM frame too your fucking rotfraud piece of shit

You need to trim your eye brows. They cast a shadow and make you look like you have a lazy-eye.

DOM frame? Rotfraud? What does that mean?

How do I do this?

I don’t know try cutting
Also this isn’t /soc/ so please end your life

Get your eye brows trimmed or something.

Post your wrist circumference, hand size, skull circumference etc.

And you are frauding, only reason you haven't "made it" is that you are mentally ill and don't go outside, you could run DOM brute game even with your beta cuck eye area

It has nothing to do with how you look and everything to do with your facial expression. You're so obviously a miserable piece of shit. Not trying to make you feel bad bro, but you need some happiness in your life before you can attract a female.

Dont ever trim your eyebrows. Just dont.

Have you ever tried a manly beard? Its makes a huge difference, believe me

I don't know. I don't have that problem.
You need to lose weight first, but then you have a strong jawline so you will look better.

>How do I do this?
Go to the barber and ask for a brow trim.

I'm eating t.v dinners like Scooby said to help with my dumb portion sizing.

Frauding? I've never done anything like that in my life. I tried creatine for 2 weeks and stopped. Thats about as far as I've ever taken things.

>You're so obviously a miserable piece of shit
I wish I knew the secrets to be happy.

I can't grow a beard, it's terrible and I hate it.

I'm 270 right now and I'm trying to curb my shitty cravings. It's hard tho. The t.v dinners are really helping with portion sizes, it's pretty incredible.

Well, you have a beard growth, is it because it will itch? Believe me, it doesn't itch it all. Women like a man with trimmed beard. Look at those actors and so

>Be a 23 year old that can't grow a beard.
Feelsbadman

When I grow it out it looks like a mess of scraggly pubes. I look like an old homeless man in the worst possible way.

>23
try 27 familia.

Bro I feel you. Look dude, girls like confidence. Even big fat fucks and autistic midgets can get girls if they have the right type of mentality. Trust me dude. You can get some pussy, you just need to find some of that magic inside yourself.

>you just need to find some of that magic inside yourself.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but what does this mean? Just approaching girls and trying to pick them up?

I couldn't grow a proper beard until a year ago at 29. There's hope user. As for the thread; yes.

He's clearly a robust hunk, the only legit death sentences are small skull and frame ngl

Trust me even if you don't "make it" Losing weight will sneak up on you when you look at old pictures.
I was 285 awhile back and I started losing weight I'm at 230 now and Its a big difference even though I'm still a fat fuck It will be night and day.

You'd honestly look pretty good if you slimmed down. Don't give up user!

Being fat is a death sentence too.

Okay... I'll tell you about something that helped me. Find Patrice O'Neal on youtube. He was a big fat ugly nigger that scored women easy. He had a perspective on life that helped me.

Take it with a grain of salt though, you'll see what I mean. He was verbose, but he best explained the logic of getting bitches IMO

No, only if you're a fat framecel or small-skulled.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxqDtqKYcfI

Example. You have to be careful in today's society, but I have used this technique successfully in real life.