ABS

What's your favourite ab exercises?

How do you hit your obliques? I can't find an exercise that really hammers them, there's nothing like a cable crunch where I can feel my abs engaging

You DO isolate abs right?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/rggq1
youtube.com/watch?v=unMZPDjMn10&feature=youtu.be&t=106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no point in doing abs as a natty i hope you know that

>there is no point in developing core strength

The absolute state of this post

hello guys

can anyone help me into webm on iphone

To be fair doing these inflated ab workouts as is common nowadays could be considered a colossal waste of time if your only aspiration is to look good.

If you're an athlete obviously you'll want to train that shit

ignore

>what are squats and deadlifts

Doing squats and deadlifts are horrible for developing abs. They are targeted way to little in order to see any progression at all.

i spent so long avoiding core, but ive just started doing planks after each weight session. i guess im planning to add one workout at a time gradually until im strong enough to do dragon flags or something

Are dragon flags good for obliques? I just started doing them and they rip up my entire torso chest included

KCC but you look like DYEL doing them in a busy gym.

what the fuck is KCC? why do you abbreviate things which are not common sense enough to be abbreviated? are you actually a fucking spastic? here let me abbreviate the rest of my message for you to decipher you dumb faggot ihynyysff

For me, I feel like bent over bb rows really target my obliques.

kentucky core check'ems

Tell me that after you can do ateast 10 leg to bar raises and shield vipers. Or 10 (weighted) ab wheel rollout from feet.
But I KNOW you won't do that because it's so much easier blame your lack of ABS on "muh genetics" and parrot shit like "abs are made on the kitchen" BS than actually hitting it hard.

I hate you nigger you young slut fuck face?

Kek

got'em

Squats
Deadlifts
Feet on bench when doing skullcrushers (surprisingly effective)

Do nothing else, have bretty decent core strength and have visible obliques at around 12% bf

TheChan app

it's a dude behind him

you dont like dudes? what are you even doing here moron, go back to /rfit/

Ab rollers + leg raises + wood choppers.
Planks and crunches can go fuck themselves.

Is it possible to get abs like these natty? I'm at maybe 12-13 bf but still need to flex for anything to be visible and for my abs to be hard.

Russian twists

kneeling cable crunch

fuaaark never noticed that shit.

streamable.com/rggq1

Literally weighted planks is all you need in terms of ab work, once you can do the plank for a minute add 2kg each time and so on.. protip, do this at home so you don't look like a DYEL

this shit, minus the fag in the video obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=unMZPDjMn10&feature=youtu.be&t=106

Russian Twist for obliques have worked wonders for me.

How about we man the fuck up and do our desired exercises at the gym in front of everyone and mutually not giving a fuck.
>they stare at me
>give me funny looks
Ok... and? Quit being a lil bitch. Ok? We're all gonna make it brehs.

What's wrong with weighted crunches?

Anyone got the source of this?
And yes I know that is a dude behind him.

that was rly fugin gr8 m8

>how did they make it?

I'd let him cum inside me in the locker room showers and then I'd lick his abs while jerking off.
No homo.

Not the guy you were talking to but desu Veeky Forums has probably turned me gay. It's a slippery slope and it starts with "ooh his is hot."

wtf is a shield viper? sounds badass

just google it retard. there are a few apps.

have no idea,

right mate im sure the only quad lift you do is the squat, chest lift is bench and shoulder lift is ohp.

>posting that webm of the guy with the disgustingly large obliques
no

Ok retard, there are 14 year old kids with six packs but you need to be on roids apparently

Not jelly of his abs, jelly of his skin.

Roiders always wants to find a excuse. Like of u dont do drugs u cant. For me, a bunch of lazy boys wanting the easier path.
Roiding is like cheating on a mmo

zercher squats

shit, im gay now, right?