Guys, I'm pretty triggered now

Guys, I'm pretty triggered now.

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/mvbb8y/your-sculpted-pecs-are-worthless

Get a load of this bullshit.
Some non lifting friends just posted this

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-stronger-men-attraction-looks-muscles-weak-study-dating-a8105976.html
nytimes.com/2012/04/22/opinion/sunday/platos-body-and-mine.html
wired.com/2015/10/brief-history-of-the-demise-of-the-comments-timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just reply with that other recent article on women preferring muscles.

>vice
just ignore it

you can literally taste the sweet sour flavor of grapes when reading through the article

this is perfect

oh wow who should I listen to :

>Evolutionary biology
>Ancient Greek philosophers

>A reporter from the magazine that publishes this

Fuck outta here

Laughed out loud when I saw the pin.

Why do these makers of media and article writers always try to feed us a persona of who we should think they are?

Essentially what the people quoted in the article is saying are that you should do cardio and a balanced workout instead of only curling and benching (which is common sense), but the author has used it as an attack on people who's physiques make him feel insecure.

Pretty on point honestly you get like loads of guys smashing the gym looking big but haven't done a days cardio since highschool and would keel over after 5 minutes running

well he is mostly right
every lifter is above a couch potato but anyone who does some sport or any physical activity for that matter, that consists of more than 5-8 reps x 5 will be healthier and more functional

not look better, which he also claims

that dude doesn't look healthy, all vegan people ive met have those dark circles around their eyes

no
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-stronger-men-attraction-looks-muscles-weak-study-dating-a8105976.html

lack of iron

When I cut I do HIIT and go on 2hr+ bike rides. This entire article is a soyboy COPE

Clickbait

Just to cardio dumbasses

cyndi?

What does evolutionary biology say about lifting for aesthetics or even strength. And what makes you think ancient Greeks were infallible? Do you know the amount of absurd shit they believed in?

Stronger = Health, better chance of reproductive success.

nytimes.com/2012/04/22/opinion/sunday/platos-body-and-mine.html

Don't be mad. Just laugh. Laugh at how salty they are. They're inferior and want everybody to be as boring and mediocre as they are.

>He segued to CrossFit until a herniated disc forcibly segued him into gymnastics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah i know. It was just bullshit like that "Having six-pack abs can make you as vulnerable to spine injury as having a gut,"that pissed me of. How mad can you be to write a bullshit article like that and then vice thinks "oh yeah thats good, we can publish that"?

It's fucking vice. What the hell did you expect, decent journalism?

Not necessarily, I am (or was once) very similar-looking to that guy, and have dark circles because skin is very close to the bone under my eyes. Not vegetarian or anything.

Ah, so it tells us that girls prefer muscular men. Good thing someone did the research on that. I wonder why men had been working out to impress girls for thousands of years before this groundbreaking research.

Evolutionary biology isn't making any value judgements on whether you should lift. Or any other value judgements at all. Science doesn't work like that.

What you're advocating is lifting for girls which is a noble enough pursuit on its own without bringing evo bio and Aristotle into it to make it something it's not.

>After surveying 150 women, they concluded that they could almost predict how attractive a man was based on three things: how physically strong he looks, how tall he is and how lean he is.

This sentence is perfect.

Weird

yawn

Strong = More pussy

Thanks for finally stating your claim clearly, one I agree with. Next time don't try to sound smart by throwing around words like evolutionary biology and ancient Greek philosophers for something so mundane it doesn't need to be stated.

> There's privilege in eating rice and beans
Wow, better tell Puerto Rico that with it's high unemployment rates and shitty economy

This is the guy.

Fuck. Forgot pic.

Holy shit, have we found the /alphacuck/?

Yeah, and "Rock climbers don't do pullups"
I'm convinced these people have never met a rock climber in their lives. They live to do pullups

Ever notice how a vast majority of left leaning sites don't have a comments section for articles, and, if they do, they're heavily moderated to purge dissenting opinions?

Leftist ideals can literally only survive in a heavily censored environment.

DO NOT GIVE THEM FUCKING CLICKS

when will you fuckers learn. Don't directly link to that shit. post a screenshot or archive.

They started disabling comments under various excuses after people started calling bullshit on their fake news.
wired.com/2015/10/brief-history-of-the-demise-of-the-comments-timeline/