Is this the natty limit?

is this the natty limit?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2RCVViEUqM

Looks like shit, so probably

Dude this guy looks exactly like me if I had no nipples

why are finns so retarded?
all finnish youtubers I know (kamau, niilo22, markorepairs) have some fucked up brain. Is it the lack of sun?

Its their unrealized Mongol destiny.

this is the natty limit

>people talking shit itt
Dude can do 90kg weighted chinups and two finger one arm pullups and people still find the need to talk shit lmao.

he looks like a dyel so it doesnt matter

HOLY SHIT THAT INTRO

Says you, a literal anonymous nobody on the gayest most dye llifting online circle there is.

anybody who's natty looks like a dyel twink

its unironically the natty limit, yeah
bad thing he can do +220kg middle-finger deadlifts but he still got bad leg genetics

Yeah that probably is around the natty limit. Guy looks great. I hope I look that good at 35.

anyone can look like a twink next to obesebeasts

damn that guy has huge shoulders

>"is wenesday... yesterday did some bouldering... shoulder feeling great..."
>"today easy day... 3x3 easy chinning... some grip work too... strengthening pinky fingers..."
>"did some track this morning... easy 10 kilometer and good gime too :-)"

lmao its lebron james?

oh he's one of them basketball negroes?

Goddamn, if he shaved his head he could go full Azog mode.

he's also 6'8.
easy AMOG anyone

You're so desensitized to retards speaking in english you only realize how moronic youtubers are when they're speaking a language you don't understand. I mean people here are unironically watching videos from the middle aged roid gut guy, pianoman and that long blonde haired autist

>easy AMOG anyone

*blocks your path*

My fucking sides. "is ---day" report is the reason I love his videos. Also mad fingering strength. And last reason is creativity, he did dips on a fucking wheelbarrow.

Dude looks great, can't believe how many deluded incels there are in this thread.

Where is he from?

Finland.