Why are you not squatting with your girlfriend?

Why are you not squatting with your girlfriend?

You... you know damn well why

>GF

Cute

Yes, boy is cute.

GF not fatty enough :(

Can he smell her puss?

I have done before, back when I was a 120lb skelly

because i have no gf

I can’t squat 350lbs

2 reasons.

First one is weak legs, second is no gf

Because she is a lazy fatass

does that mean I have to make her THICCKER if I want to progress?

She only weighs 1pl8 and I squat 5pl8.

I would never date anyone near my working weight

And your GF is 450?

I let my gf squat me if you know what I am saying.

Because she's imaginary

Of course I squat with my girlfriend, it's not like I can do it with only one hand.

>Why are you not squatting with your girlfriend?
I haven't hit 5pl8s yet

>gf is 80kg (1,74m), for the almost 2 years we've been together she has managed to lose 5kg
>keeps saying "I want to start going to the gym after this exam period is over/after the summer is over etc."
>today she had a day off after yesterday's exams so I told her she could come with me to the gym, to which she replied she does not have enough time for that because she must study
>we've done nothing together for the whole week, because we are both studying for exams so I want her to come so we do something together but she says she will go shopping in the evening for groceries to walk off the stress
>3 hours after we got up I had done some school stuff, ate breakfast and was headed to the gym, she had been in the kitchen for the past 2 hours and I thought she was studying there
>she was just cleaning the kitchen for the past 2 hours, had done nothing to school yet
>I got pissed at her for wasting her time like that and tell her her time managment sucks, it's always like that and then she has to work until late at night
>get angry and leave
>I like thicc but she's too chubby and no muscle so I do want her to lse weight, although I'm always telling her it's fine and to take her time
>come home and tell her why I got mad: I want her to lose weight (first time I told her straight) because I know she will look better and I wanted to do something together
>she gets mad and have not been talking to me for the past 3 hours
I asked her why she got angry, that I did nothing wrong. I believe I did nothing wrong.
She had trouble losing weight in the past so it is a touchy subject with her, but that does not mean I will have to avoid it for the rest of our lives.

Sorry for the blogpost, had to vent.

You've got to do it. It's hard for them to hear, but it has to be said. Imagine the love of your life and the only woman you genuinely want to spend time with, out of all the women you've been with, being a fat woman, and you've got my situation, so I know exactly how you feel.

Well that must suck
Hope bitches be good and listen to us, ey, senpai?

It's fine. For the first time in my life, I'm genuinely happy with my partner. It's just harder than I'd like. If you really love your girl, you'll be able to live with it, but if not, dump her faster than a box of hot rocks.

It's not a deal breaker. The attitude and approach to it, however, is.
We do not "click" together all that much and sometimes I think we just got together because we were lonely.
But I like her and care for her. I don't think I love her, thogh.

gf store was completely sold out and said they won't have more stock until 2022

If you don't really like her, then just start seeing someone else.
She also shouldn't be mad and shocked that you said she had to lose weight when she knows that she should be losing weight saying "Oh I want to start going to gym and getting in shape after X".
If you can't live with how she looks, then just move on, she's probably not going to change if she hasn't done it yet.

because I cant rep 160 kg

Because 110 lbs doesn't get the job done anymore. I'll start again when I have two girlfriends.

that chick looks old enough to be his mom

>gf