would still smash desu

B R A V E

this is deep

What exactly is she hammering?

Sorry brainlet, this is for high iq people only

old pie

sou thigg

>same damn thing

why does she need the sledgehammer? she could do more damage just stepping on it

Powerful

Isn't there a picture where some fat women do the same and some guy just writes about how they kind of beat their own ideology by doing so? Can't remember his arguments though

If she is destroying a scale that is

underrated

His arguments were that they are destroying an empirical representation of the truth. That then destroying weights is literally a metaphor for their inability to cope with reality.
They should destroy beauty magazines instead.

>pic of landwhales smashing scales collectively

Basically his argument was that it would it made more sense for them to tear fashion magazines as it would fit more into their ideology of the patriarchy establishing a standard of beauty. However, since they are smashing scales which is an instrument of measurement/objective observation they are literraly destroying the truth.

We should encourage fat people to start smashing scales. Maybe this way they might lose some weight.

Thanks brehs. Waste of time trying to understand women

I agree
Why would i choose a fucking fatty who can't control herself over food when my child will obviously require a balanced and healthy diet of vegetables,fruits and meat to grow up correctly and healthily

They truly are pigs in human clothes

True

Fuckign nogs

Fuckin r*dditors man

Why doesn't she smash a fridge?

why is there yellow powder on it?

Source? I feel like getting angry right now.

I’m assuming it’s the cheese powder like in kraft dinner. I don’t know why, but it just seems to make sense to me.

whoever filming thought she'd hit it with enough force to actually create a cool effect that they could do a slow motion clip of, but soon realized her lack of understanding physics, her limited range of motion, and despite being the size of paul bunyon, she doesn't have the strength or coordination to back up the gamble of spending all that money on a high fps camera

I like that reply. Nothing gets me harder than when a woman thinks tribally, like about getting bred and having a family

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9e_pi5zaM

She's white by american standards.

is that pic from another episode?, because I don't remember it.

>using a hammer when she could have just as well stepped on it
It's probably the greatest endeavor in physical activity she had done since that humongous shit she had to push out after having visitted chipotle

nvm it's nosedive

Dude... I thought I was the only one

My nigga

she could have just stepped on it

>im so happy with my body that i have to pull my pants all the way above my bellybutton so i can hide all the fat
why do these people lie to themselves so much

1. Politics can't dictate what I do or do not like when it comes to women and that's never going to change.
2. There are black women I've seen that I find highly attractive.
3. (You) are not one of them; sorry, it's not a race thing (as you can see) I just am not attracted to how you look. Deal with it.
4. Vid implies you're an advocate of HAES. Fat is not healthy *or* attractive to me and many others. Get over it.
5. Go right ahead now and sperg out on me, call me a racist, try to negate everything I just said in all honesty; it just marks you as a trollololol.

>this is for high iq people only
HAHAHA that's adorable
>Veeky Forums
>"FOR HIGH IQ PEOPLE ONLY"
LOL

She is a big girl.

Also looking pretty out of breath from swinging that sledge hammer.

Doesn’t matter how many scales this bitch destroys she’s still ugly as fuck

t. buttblasted brainlet

Hwite """man""" detected.

This image is the quintessential representation of post-modernism. A literal "smashing" of the quantifiable measurment in the process of identity simulation. This, for the time being, is reality.

a scale...

she's got a cute face desu

why is she repeatedly sledgehammering that scale when she could've simply jumped on it and achieve the same result

It's alright little guy, you'll make it too.

good post

Too bad you cannot smash your diabetes and heart failure in that manner, sweetie.

Truly mentally-ill
Also don't read the comments
>i wish we get to see more body-positivity for men. believe it or not, men also feel self-conscious about their bodies.
Of course but unlike womeme we put in work

kek

You know what really gets me, bros? If everyone preached just beauty at every size, I'd be totally OK with it. I don't personally find fatties attractive and how weak-willed they are is also immensely unattractive, but I do think everyone should feel beautiful. If you can do that regardless of your weight, then more power to you. Truly. They don't preach just beauty, though, they preach beauty AND health. How can you preach health, when by being so overweight, you're literally at a higher risk for early death and other issues? It's asinine. I see it on social media all the time. Even if you didn't have high blood pressure or cholesterol, or if you could jog a mile without sucking wind, your body has to work harder for you to exist than it would if you were smaller. Putting yourself at risk of health issues is not being healthy!

That sort of thinking should be common sense. It's bizarre how in modern times things such as having children/family is treated as an accident or byproduct of fucking around.

The fuck is with the yellow powder? Did she cover the scale in cheese dust?

This is the cringiest post I've seen the whole day

>kraft dinner

Fuckin' cold today in Canada, eh?

Even put icing suger on her scales

It's almost like there's been a systematic conditioning of people to tarnish the beauty of familial connections and to slut around.

Sorry, I’m in Alberta. It’s actually really nice here today.

It's the only way they could get her close to it

First thing that came to mind. That post was legendary.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, MIC DROP ON THAT TWEET

Who could be behind this?

kek'd

hmmmm....