Who is too ugly to ever get girls like this? I am and it feels bad...

Who is too ugly to ever get girls like this? I am and it feels bad. Society seems fraudulent if you have a deficient face. Why give to charity when lifting changes nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine this guy's head

>sh-she looked at me right?
>H-ha, girls get so wet over businessmen... She'd be so impressed if I told her about how I uploaded our accounting software to the cloud...

holy SHIT dude get away from your computer RIGHT NOW

Why would you want a used up whore?

dos she hav hair pusy?

There was a recent study conducted that economic viability trumps physical appearance. This makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint.

In other words, despite you being ugly, you can still bag a gorgeous woman of that standard and even higher; just be successful. Those type of women are gold diggers most of the time or, at the very least, people who want the best for their offspring. Think of it like this:

>Woman chooses a very handsome and insanely fit guy for a lifelong companion
>Woman chooses an ugly, but very wealthy/fortunate man who is successful in business and takes cares of his responsibilities.

9/10, women will marry the latter rather than the former. I can't comment on extramarital affairs at that point; that's a whole other ball game. The smart ones will keep their pussy in their pants because they're risking their financial future for themselves and the kid; in addition, they'll put themselves in a very bad position in life where they'll be a single parent with a kid.

Did you know that women, even after alimony and child support payments, still find themselves miserable?

Just come up to her and say hi

Why would I be happy knowing that she only likes me because of my money?

Man who gives a fuck about marriage? Most guys just want to fuck sluts or at least be with a woman who's not just using them for money. Gold diggers cheat 90% of the time anyway since they're not attracted to thier hubby, and that's what upsets ugly anons.

It's just a random thot who struts around naked in the streets. Calm down.

If you think about it, that girl is cute hut her face is probably a 6, it's her body, hair, posture and clothes that make her look like a goddess. So if youre an average faced user, and your fitness and grooming is up to par, you should be on her level. I'm not going to comment on social status and personality in this situation.

>Why would I be happy knowing that she only likes me because of my money?
>Why would I be happy knowing that she only likes me because of my looks?
>Why would I be happy knowing that she only likes me because of my [ ... ]?
Does it really matter what she likes you for?

She doesn't like you for your money, she likes that you're competent enough to make it. Women are attracted to competence generally. This manifests in different ways from different roots. Could be competence in business, sports, socially, whatever.

my ex was better looking than her and I have a mouthbreather jaw

Is that Lorde?

why do you even want girls who dress like that? they are obvious attention whores. don't you have a single shred of dignity? jesus christ, exactly how thirsty are people on this board?

who'd go out like this?!

She's probably near a beach, you fucking autists. The other guy is wearing trunks and no shirt. They're either coming from the beach, going to the beach or going to/from a pool party of sorts.

Use your brains here.

I would be happy for that honestly. A girl will cheat on a rich guy with a handsome/exciting guy, not the other way around.

She should be wearing a burkini at the very least, I'm tracking her location and sending out my sharia patrol RIGHT NOW!

its a man, so yes

My gf dresses very plain and I wish shed show more skin when shes with me, I want to show her off and watch all the ither guys and girls get jealous.

>ITT op is butthurt about a basic 7/10
>can't seem to understand decent looking girls don't like him is because he doesn't like himself

If you took her out on a date, you'd be awkward as fuck. The reason a decent-looking chick will never date you is because she respects herself to not let a weak man into her life. The fact that you'd be dropping spaghetti shows that it's obviously the #1 thing on your mind. You'd look desperate as fuck.

Fix your fucking anxiety and develop some self respects. If you respect yourself, you won't even have much time to gaze at women you find sexually attractive. Women like a man who is in control of his life and you are not.

No. Girls cheat when their emotions are taken advantage of. The reason she's more likely to cheat on a rich guy is because rich guys are too busy to give a fuck, so women become attached to the first thing that makes them feel content about themselves. Women are purely emotional beings.
Also, isn't it the rich guy that usually cheats on his decaying wildebeest of a wife?

amerithots don't care about money lel
what matters is height/face/frame/penis size

wealth won't help you unless you're into the 7+ figure range

holy shit, how delusional are you?

Women will cheat on someone due to emotional insecurity and immaturity, no matter how good looking/fit the guy is. There have been countless women who have cheated on their 10/10 guy with a rich douchebag who is a 2/10 at best. The reasons they do it are numerous, but it'll probably be due to money/power or just some fantasy. There are also women with huge fetishes who are into the those 'rich fat, ugly guy' types. Make no mistake -- Harvey Weinstein didn't rape every fucking actress; some willingly gave it up to them, either because they were attracted to him or because they wanted their career to progress.

There are countless stories of 10/10 men who have the total package (good looks, fantastic body, rich/wealthy as fuck, competent, even a decent fucking guy) being cheated on. There's an infamous picture of Lois Lane, right after fucking Superman, sitting on the edge of the bed, asking, ''Is he the best I can get?''

Once you realize this, you'll understand women a whole lot more. It's rare to find a """""decent""""" woman; they exist, but you'll have to go through a lot of bullshit.

>A girl will cheat on a rich guy with a handsome/exciting guy, not the other way around.
How can you tell? Most of the stories I heard about cheating happened because of problems in their relationship status. ie lust/love being gone or wanting to try something new.

>I would be happy for that honestly.
Trust me, it sucks. Had this happen twice where the girl wanted me purely for looks. Looks become a bore after a while and you get dumped quickly.

Prostitutes ?

people dont steal because theyre poor but because theyre thiefs.

its just an excuse for a trash human being.

Wow very nice

She's just some average 16 year old slut, bro. Anyone could get a girl like that.

post the other webm

she is a walking goddess and only the most superlative type of male can ever count his lucky stars to even touch her hair!

>Girls cheat when their emotions are taken advantage of
Lmao

>I want my gf to be more slutty

Found the cuck

so you can't "get" the best girls and you're going to take it out on everyone? because you deserve the best? meanwhile you're denying these girls any agency of their own because you feel you deserve them? you're mentally ill, bro.

>Why would I be happy knowing that she only likes me because of my money?

Money isn't about who you are as a person, she likes you're money, not you, not your body, not your personality, just something you're carrying.

Looks include muscles, style, and hygiene, it makes sense for someone to like you for your looks as that is part of your identity. Your looks are a part of who you are, so of course you'd be happy with someone liking you for your looks.

>Why would I be happy knowing that she only likes me because of my [ ... ]?

Anything that is a part of who you are should be why someone likes you. It matters what reason she likes you for as it means the difference between her liking your stuff or her liking YOU as a person.

do amerimutts really walk around in underwear in public?

>"women have too high of standards i can't even get a gf and i'm ripped and 6' " posts
>shame facelets, framelets, manlets, dicklets, wristlets, lanklets, and virgins
I get its satire and the memes are great, but we're unironically continuing the superficial culture we should be striving to change.

Everyone is ripped and 6', what you need is to be 6'3" and ripped with a good jawline, large frame, 8"+ dick, 7 figure net worth, etc.

this is a good starting point to enter the dating market if you don't want whales. or if you are a drug dealer or convicted felon that also is good apparently.

>No. Girls cheat when their emotions are taken advantage of. The reason she's more likely to cheat on a rich guy is because rich guys are too busy to give a fuck, so women become attached to the first thing that makes them feel content about themselves. Women are purely emotional beings.

Girls will cheat simply because she met someone better than who they're currently with. It doesn't get any more complicated than that.

Just not true. Lots of women are very cautious about the idea of having a relationship with a guy miles out of her league because she knows that he has plenty of other IMMEDIATE options, girls far hotter than her that want him. Guys who are rich may be able to bang prostitutes and so on, and may even get some on the side, but most of them are too beta and just want to stick with one girl. Besides, she knows that she can divorce you whenever she wants and take half of your shit. Why not just marry the rich guy and then fuck the hot guy?

BUT, if you told a girl that this extremely hot guy would be perfectly loyal and be infatuated by her, I bet you the girl will always pick the hot guy. Being extremely good looking IS creating a financial future for their kids, they'll presumably have good looks which can be directly employed for money, and even if they aren't everyone knows (plus it's proven) that having good looks gets you better treatment and employment opportunities with EVERYONE.

>what you need
not really bro. you need to get a girlfriend and wife her and have like 6-8 kids. that's what you need. that's what she needs. people who make it to their 30's without kids have accomplished nothing in life if they dont have a legacy. you don't have to be adonis to get a girl. yeah, the standards are a little too harsh, but it's not that hard. a 7/10 face with a masters degree is enough to get a girl who is a 10/10 to you.

They won't do a relationship but they will cheat on their boyfriend if you are a top tier guy

yes, you can get a fat girlfriend with this. if you want a decent-looking girl who is less likely to cheat (she will still probably cheat) you ought to meet the standards I mentioned

What the fuck?
Boy, getting laid is not about how good you look, how fit you are, how big your dick is, how much money you have, etc. These things just help. Getting laid is actually about confidence, I know it is a meme but dear God you guys just need to try. Go to any clubbing district or just socially-active setting in your town, and look around at how many weak-jawed manlets are holding the hands of 8/10s and how many ripped gymcels are carrying their landwhale's purse. I got laid regularly when I was 6ft and 145 lbs, acne ridden and pale, because if I saw a girl I liked I just went up and said hi. People are all lonely in their own way, as long as you are nice and not actually horrifically disfigured, a girl will be happy you talked to her.

Okay what is we should average forgetable people should work on to get better at pulling sluts?
I'm already lifting and gonna start practicing medicine in England. What can i do to be more attractive?

I'm What can i do to work on my confidence?

shut up faggot, i don't need to meet no hairy cunt bitch and put my precious penis into her disgusting smelly slimehole because you think it's a good idea. i deal with cunts as little as possible. wieners are faggots too but at least they keep to themselves. cunts are the worst, especially if they want your peen peen in their jeen jeen. no thanks, cunt.

Meant for

lol this logic crushes if the man is a thief or a thug or just lucker.
The best way to choose a partner for your offspring is looking for primary attributes like strong body or intelligence. Money often don't relate to these things.

Aww!! Are you saying you have a crush on me?? I mean no thank you, you're gross, but Aww!!!!!!

women don't care about intelligence, it only helps insofar as it translates to wealth or status. the people at the MIT physics department aren't exactly slaying. looks (height face frame penis size etc.) are primary and confidence, wealth, and status can give you a boost of a point or two

nobody cares about, likes, or even actually interacts with anyone else. we're all just projecting our own bullshit onto various meat dolls we pick out because the aesthetics of their construction and habitual movements please us in frivolous ways

height/face/frame/penis size dude

also that sounds like a fairly accurate depiction of male-female interactions

with You don't need to cite a study or even do one to know that Dumbass.

Wow bro, FUCK YOU dude.

Just start talking to people. Not just girls, guys too. Strike up a conversation with a cashier when you check out. If someone is walking alone and looks bored say hi and ask them how their day is going. It seems weird but people used to do this shit all the time and people subconsciously desire that interaction. Just remember that if someone is a dick to you, if they act weird or try to make you feel bad for just trying to talk to them, they are cunts and there are 7 billion other people out there that will appreciate it.

Hey i bet i know why youre single

youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU

>I want to find a girl who loves me for who I am as a person!

[studio audience laughtrack]

Except confidence often relies on having a good self image, which in turn becomes much more difficult when you're short, weak, ugly, poor and so forth. Unless you're actually happy with yourself, putting on a fake air of confidence is difficult. In other words, when women say they like confident men, they are indirectly saying they like men who, on average, don't have many of those flaws.

Lmao at this thread, you are all honestly pathetic sacks of shit

I'm an accountant and I have that same shirt.

fuck you dude, we're all cool as shit and total homies and best fucking friends and if you don't want to be best friends with us that's fine but take your negativity, snap it in half, and shove it up YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S ANUS AND CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don't wear it to work. It's a little short.

why the fuck has no one posted the rest of her webms yet

because she's a gross kid.

I'm a facelet, I'll admit it. I've got a bullish face, I'm missing a tooth, and I still have faint pigmentation from acne. I looked awkward at 16, when I was scrawny, but after 8 years of lifting I look acceptable (but the missing tooth looks bad still). I'm no pretty boy, but I'm a big guy and chicks dig it.

If you've got an ugly face like me, strengthen your resolve to get ripped. It'll help you out.

Tretinoin also works wonders for pigmentation.

i've read she is underage and she used to be male, I don't believe either of those things. who is she?

>thinks pulling sluts is difficult

kill yourself and reroll your genetics

>England

I would imagine you probably need to fix your teeth first.

>The smart ones will keep their pussy in their pants because they're risking their financial future for themselves and the kid
>in addition, they'll put themselves in a very bad position in life where they'll be a single parent with a kid.

Maybe in a country where they can't take half the guys stuff in a divorce+alimony.

tfw just got back from Tinderdate with a qt, have the feeling she's gonna ghost me like all the others. The worst part, she has an identical twin whose boyfriend is way uglier than me.. The hell brehs!?

I may not be ugly but Ive got the confidence of an uggo so I may as well be

it's just a basic ass thot faggot. lmaoing that you think she's special

I like this guy

What went wrong tho? Describe your date I'll try to help ya

Gay or jelly woman
Ghosting is a shitty practice, that's why I go out of my way to fuck women over as much as I fucking can

fake and gay

>Did you know that women, even after alimony and child support payments, still find themselves miserable?
I know this, but the women who do it don’t know this until after they do it, so it’s not actually a deterrent because women can’t often think in a predictive way like that

I don’t understand the obsession people have with making fake snapchats, but they don’t even put in the effort to include the timer.

Completely untrue. Girls cheat if they are not emotionally satisfied, hence why so many women cheat while their partner is in the army.

What you consider to be "someone better" is in fact, just someone that reaches that emotional level of hers easier.

Women are gullible as fuck. Listen to them for 5 minutes and compliment them and they'll be yours.

A girl will like you for a combination of these things- if she thinks youre good looking and also have earning potential, and she has shit in common with you, views and interests, she'll like you.

Girls that only care about money OR only care about looks are rare and usually not girls you want to marry

Why do you care so much?

Isn't it ironic that you sad fucks complain about having a "deficient face", while lusting after thots because of their faces

The are other qualities in women, just as their are other qualities in men. And being a whiny baby isn't a good quality.

Confidence is not a meme. Just talk to girls like you have no respect for them. Like you secretly feel a 50/50 mix of contempt and amusement at their existence

you can set the timer to infinity so it doesnt exist in those cases

i see qts with uglier guys all the time.

get fit, lose weight and work on you social life.

>Did you know that women, even after alimony and child support payments, still find themselves miserable?

If you're so rich that a woman marries you purely for money, the money she receives after the divorce will be enough for her to find a man to marry who finds her money a significant plus

Or at least, that's what happened to my uncles' current wives. I have two uncle's who following their divorce married divorcees older than them who got a shit ton of money after their previous divorces. Like, these women got so much money they will never have to work again

Lifting gives you confidence brother. and it's confidence that is built up from all that mental battles during those lifts that remains in you. So Keep pushing yourself and girls like that will come easy. Remember we all love you. So don't give up

Look at that girl's face. She has nothing going for her but her youth.

This is a great way to repel a good woman

BECAUSE I'M SAD. NOBODY'S TOUCHING MY PENIS OR LETTING ME PUT MY PENIS IN THEIR PUSSY. I JUST NEED ONE PERSON TO LET ME PUT MY FUCKING PENIS IN HER FUCKING GOSH DARN PUSSY

You admit that looks are part of your identity (that's true), but somehow what you do for a living and how you manage money isn't?

This is a great way to be a pathetic faggot

>girls won't like you because you care too much about them
>girls will cheat on rich guys because they don't care enough about them

>expecting a normie to give an actual advice that isn't some derivative of "just be yourself"

I used to think the same thing, but I look at girls like this now and can just tell that they’re bitchy, unoriginal shits just like the other 90% of females out there

Good one

Why would anyone want to get married in this god forsaken era? Why would you want to pay for the pussy that guys who were more attractive than you got for free when she was younger?