Does alcohol kill gains Veeky Forums...

Does alcohol kill gains Veeky Forums? I usually drink between 8 and 10 473ml "tallboy" beers everyday after work and around 750ml to a liter of vodka on Friday and Saturday nights

I do a fullbody workout 3 days a week

Yes you fucking alcoholic.

I still make gains I was just wondering if it's hindering them a lot or just minor

1 gr alcohol = 9 calories

stupid alcoholic brainlet

Alcohol makes you fat and fucks your body
If you want to be Veeky Forums then quit
.t guy who quit

This

when I quit drinking my gains increased dramatically

That amount of alcohol, yes. It significantly inhibits recovery. How long have you been lifting? You're ability to move up likely won't last much longer.
For a 150lb person, the maximum amount before you start screwing with testosterone and muscle growth is two servings a day.

what the fuck

Nope. I know lots of frat dudes who blackout 3x/week and make insane gains. Natty.

This

Let's say that I grab a beer or two during the weekend because I enjoy the taste of it.
Will it kill my gains? I noticed that I have a terrible recovery after I drink the whole night, but never thought about what one or two beers can do to my body.

I used to drink about a sixer a day. I after I moved in with my gf that stopped. Now I only drink on Friday or Saturday and have lost fat %. You drink too much user. You probably smell and have low energy

Nah.
You don't drink much.
OP on the other hand drinks something like half his recommended daily energy intake

Who the fuck does drugs past age 25? Smoking drinking all shit for kids between ages 13-25. Anything past that you need to sort yourself out son.

Faggot detected

Thought it was 7. Idk

just switch to clear liquor straight and you’ll be ok

It's 7, brainlet.

Only if you forget to count the carbs and sugars in your glass, micromind

Micro penis confirmed

I have seen a lot of threads here talking about how alcohol kills gains- this is my experience. I'd say im full fledged alcoholic drink more than you probably 16-20 pints a day or the equivalent in liquor. every day for last 5 months, maybe take a few days off a month. starting lifting around the same time the drinking got this bad. my lifts went:

squat: 155 -> 255 (3x5)
bench: 135 -> 195 (3x5)
ohp: 45 -> 115 (3x5)
diddly: i dont do diddly my back hurts
bb row: 65 -> 135 (3x8)

idk. take for what you want. i am 5'11 currently 185lbs

Drinking some alcohol once in a while is ok but too much fucks up your liver and test. Try and reduce it and see for yourself.

mr. lahey browses fit i see