Full body workout

Studies show that when you lift weights your rates of muscle protein synthesis are raised for about 36 hours. This is what leads to muscle growth and increased strength.

In other words, your body is building muscle for 36 hours after each time you hit the gym.

When you do a full body routine you’re raising these rates of muscle protein synthesis for your entire body 3 times per week. When you do a split routine, you’re only raising the rates of muscle protein synthesis for each muscle group once or twice per week. Simple math tells us that 3 is greater than 1 (or 2).

So, have tried It Veeky Forums? What are your opinions?

Full body 3 times a week is much more effective than doing a stupid split

Considering this as my new routine:

Day A:
Squat 5x5
OHP 5x5
Pullups

Day B:
Deadlift 5x5
Bench 5x5
BB Row 5x5

Week 1: AxBxA
Week 2: BxAxB

Keeping these workouts minimalistic because I'm going back into training muay thai (twice a week)
What do you guys think?

Is doing Overhead Press, Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift and Barbell Row a full body workout?

i think that doing the big compound movement is more than enough

my actual routine

Squat
weighted pull up
deadlift
bench press
over head press
weighted dips

5 sets for each, 6-10 reps, every other day

Alot of studies also have been showing minimal gains training 3 days a week vs 2 days a week beyond a few body parts, with that being said because I wanted to do more conditioning as Im cutting, I'm doing a 3 day a week fullbody routine out of the 531 forever book.

Monday
Squat 531
OHP 5x5
25-50 reps Pull
25-50 reps Push
25-50 reps Core/Single Leg

Wednesday
Deadlift 531
CGBP 5x5
25-50 reps Pull
25-50 reps Push

Friday
OHP 531
Squat 5x5
25-50 reps Pull
25-50 reps Push

You can switch bench & ohp but im doing a more squat/shoulder focus atm because my squat is shit and i want to build better shoulders.

I also do light conditioning 3 days a week and hard conditioning 3 days a week

Thats 5 reps per set, for 5 sets correct?

yes
Thing is, I'd be expected to do pushups and other bodyweight exercises as warmup for muay thai anyway. I don't wanna burn myself out, so I honestly think keeping my gym routine as minimalist as that should be the way to go.

expecting massive core-gains

Yeah full body is superior.
Bro splits are full retard and ppl is a meme.

Guise what if I work out full body six times a week?

Anyone has a good full body concurrent routine? For intermediates.

you cant unless your roiding...

A:
Squat 3x5
ohp 3x5
row 3x8
dumbell press 3x8
dips 3x8
hammer curl 3x8

B:
deadlift 3x5
bench 3x5
barbell curl 3x8
lateral raises 3x8
calf raises 3x15

I'm not roiding, I just have too much free time...

He's saying you need recovery time between full body workouts, you can't just workout everyday

This isn't true.
I do 5x5 squats with 75% or greater monday, as well as snatch singles, pendlay rows(3x5), t bar rows(to failure), and pull ups(to failure)

Tuesday I do clean and jerk singles, OHP 3x5, dips, incline press

Wednesday I do 5x3 front squats with 75% or more
Snatch complex
More pulling work similar to monday

Thursday clean complex, bench press 5x5, more push work

Friday 5RM back squat, snatch singles, pull work

Saturday clean and jerk singles, push work,

Sunday off

I make gains just fine
Squat 410lbs
Bench 280lbs
Deadlift 475ishlbs
Clean and jerk 275
Snatch 195

Full body 4x per week master race reporting in.

Its so hard to tell after new year that a post is serious or trolling.

So Veeky Forums I plan on going to the three times a week and doing this
Squat 5x4
Deadlift 5x4
Benchpress 5x4
Pullups 5x4
Dips 5x4

Should I add anything to hit a muscle group I'm forgetting?

NOTHING has had a bigger effect on my body than heavy pull-ups and heavy dips. shit activates chest, back, triceps, shoulders, lats, traps, abs...

I couldn`t believe the effetct pull-ups had on my abs. I had no idea how much activation you had on your core from doing high-rep, heavy pull-ups.

if i had to choose two exercises for the rest of my life those would be it. tris, chest, back, lats and abs would stay great.

cardio is great to melt fat off, but it`s long, repetitive work. 15 minutes of weighted dips and pull-ups 3 times a week and you could still gain muscle.

Me right now:

>Day 1
Squat, press, diddly, 1x5, 1xF pull ups
>Day like 4
BENCH, 1xF pullups
>Day like 6
Squat, press, diddly 1x5, 1xF pullups

I'm at like 5x335 squat and diddly right now and it takes a while for my back to recover. MWF full-body just not in the cards

*sniff* Yes... there's a distinct smell of Mark Rippetoe and SS lingering in this thread