How tall are you i'm 200 lbs at 5 ft 11 and i plan on cutting

You don't look that bad also

your frame says it all.
you'd look like shit if you cut.

bloat up and stay fatty.

>those bandaid nips

Why do you tape the nipples?

gyno cause test

Either: cut till you reach around 10-15%bf then bulk more or do a mini cut for a month. Drop your Cal's by a thousand and cut for a couple weeks to get rid of some of that fat.

If I were you I'd just cut down to 10%. If I can't see the outline of my top four abs I know it's cutting time.

6'0

I'm going to keep bulking on 3.5k-4k cals for another month or so then do a 10 week mini cut

whats the difference between a mini cut and a regular cut? Is the the extent of the caloric deficit or the duration of the cutting period?

just follow the snake diet. Easy as shit if you're not a pussy and you will be lean within a month. 5 days 23/1 eating window, 48 hour fast with "snake juice" sodium and potassium.

Now you fast and to lose that bf.

keep bulking and be my daddy

omoh on-n

tfw I'm 5'11", 210 pounds and ripped as fuck

I only want to cut for 10 weeks because I want to bulk again soon, 10 weeks is enough to get me down to at least top abs showing. I also want to have a break from so many calories

post pics then

Is the only reason you're cutting to take a break from so many calories?

no I'm a fat fuck and it'll only get worse if I keep bulking

I'm 175 at 5 11 and I look better than you wtf are you doing
are you lying? How much do you lift, do you even lift brah

Because your not as fat as him shit for brains.

>those arms
I'm more muscular than him too lol

Yeah welldone because he is fat, but also proportions on photos make fat people look smaller due to large waist and shit.

i'm the same height he's got bad genes or isn't strong pick one

Some people are employed and do labor jobs and there's no way I can go hours without eating while at work, on workdays I eat 7k calories and still don't gain any weight from it

so do you guys bulk in order to gain fat AND muscle, and then cut to get rid of the fat?

duration of the cutting period

minicut is generally 2-6 weeks, and you can use a much more aggressive deficit due to short duration

no test causes gyno

>roiding for this

Both, i dont understand your point.

He has not got much muscle and has a lot of fat, what are you trying to prove, why are you surprised you look better than him being leaner and having muscle?

A guy who is 140lb probably looks better because they are lean,.

So, cutting is even easier for you. You have the advantage of being active most of the time, just eat 6k instead of 7, lift weights as you would anyways, get lean. Start now and you can look great in a couple of months. And don't ever listen to Veeky Forums... Cutting properly with your current muscle will put you above 90% of men in terms of aesthetics, will be better for you in terms of health and general feeling, and will never stop you from getting bigger after the cut.

You want to gain minimal fat, you will always gain some however. If you're new you can even lose some fat while growing muscle (for a short period), but it's usually more effective to eat 500 extra calories and cut after a while than eating 50 extra calories and staying skinny for years.

>7k calories

That close to guys like Phil Heath.

he should look bigger 200 lbs is my goal and I'm disappointed at how this > 200 lbs guy looks, I'm gonna have to start aiming for 250. I wish he'd post how much he lifts so we could better judge his gainz

Dont get fucking fat then, if you are already bigger than him at 175lb and gain 25lb of lean mass you will be huge.

I lift for 2 days

I bench press 1 pl8 and squat 2pl8 :/

My main goal isn't strength it's losing weight maybe tell my body that in a month

intermediae fasting

Bamp i deserve a reply from this guy

what do you want me to reply to

Is my body that bad user?

grow up, Manlet

no you just don't look how I want to look when I'm 200 lbs I think we do about the same weight but I'm 175

How long have you been lifting for?
Pic would be appreciated

i don't want to take a pic of my body because you're not a hot girl but I started at 145 lbs back last april

I'm op and I'm natty...