How to get girl to lose weight?

I've been hooking up off and on with this thicc girl but I'm honestly into thinn. She's been trying to claim me and slide into wifey mode and she's honestly got a 10/10 personality, face, and loves sucking my dick. She'd be a 10/10 all around if she lost maybe 15-20 lbs. She's interested in nutrition and I share my knowledge with her but she keeps falling back into HAES body acceptance mode to justify eating like shit. Suggestions?

If she isn't your girlfriend/wife, don't try to dictate how she should live.

Either accept her weight or move on, any attempts she make will be temporary until she locks you down. Then she'll give up all together

>How to get girl to lose weight?
You DON'T. She either does or doesn't. If you don't like it then stop hooking up with her, faggot.

I don't mind hooking up with her but would go exclusive/relationshipy if she lost the weight. I've only been sharing my dieting advice because it's relevant to when I'm cutting but she kind of shows some interest, tries it a bit, and stops talking about it when I stop cutting.
I would gf her but I'm afraid of

Tell her how fat and disgusting she is. Either she will lose weight or she will kill herself

Just find a girl with a body you like. If it's that important to you, tell her or move on. People tend not to change
If she does manage to lose the weight after you tell her, there's always that chance she'll try and play the field when she gets that newfound confidence from having a totally hot bod.

What do you mean exactly when you say thicc? Is she actually fat, or just kind of chubby? Give us an example here.

if she was thin the probably wouldnt be fucking you /thread

thicc-mode iskra lawrence, weight mostly in thighs and butt. I mean I could live with this but if she lost 15 lbs she could be in the league of the other girls I've posted.

Say you want to lose weight yourself and get her to sympathize. Mindgames bruh

You don't love her. It won't last. Both of you deserve better.

this. you can tell her nicely. but women need to realize how utterly retarded it is to not improve their bodies, especially when their partner is. Better body = better sex, more respect, I treat you nicer

She deserves better

t. estronauts

Invite her to start working out with you.
If she refuses ask why. Tell her you think thats weird and that exercise should be a priority for everyone and not just for health reasons.
If she continues to refuses to workout with you then shes a lazy selfish ass and her body will only continue to get worse and you must dump her.

>but she keeps falling back into HAES body acceptance mode
>trying to claim me and slide into wifey mode

dude fucking red flags

Spoken like a true beta orbiter.

>not openly laughing at fat acceptance trends long before she ever mentioned HAES
op's first mistake

You can't get her to lose weight, the change will only be permanent if she decides that the weight needs to go by herself. As such, the easiest thing to do is give her the ultimatum that it will be over if she doesn't stay 20lbs thinner but I'd avoid this because it will probably backfire. Maybe look into the psychology of marketing to get some ideas for subtle ways of convincing her she needs to lose weight.

If she mentions HAES seriously that's a good enough reason to dump her. She's probably going to stop taking care of herself once she's comfortable in the relationship

Tell her to lose weight or stop calling you

take her hiking. Get her more active. Calories in vs calories out. Once being regularly active is normal to where she can't stand a day at home doing nothing, get her to the gym.

Start dating her then when she notices you going to the gym 3+ times a week invite her. Say it would be good for bonding and getting healthy together or some shit. After gym banging in the shower is bretty nice.

married user here. if you're really going to be in a relationship with her that's going to work, if something is important to you she'll make it important to herself as well. if she doesn't, drop her because you don't value the same things. it's pretty simple.

This guy has the right idea but..

The real question op is do you want to pay it forward? Would you be willing to accept a gamble that WILL improve both of your lives at the risk that you might split with this girl? Only a man can truly influence a woman and im not so sure you are man enough to succeed...