WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY AFTER THE FIRST KISS...

WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY AFTER THE FIRST KISS? After the first kiss when we break apart they always look at me like I'm expected to say something smooth. Or at least like the previous conversation can't continue like nothing happened. Like I'm supposed to switch topics or say something romantic or something after the first kiss.

HELP. I've honestly gotten 3 first kisses and had the thing IMMEDIATELY fizzle out when they pull back, hold eye contact, and I have absolutely nothing new to say as a result of the kiss.

Am I supposed to compliment the kiss? Ask to get out of there? WHAT? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ask her if she works in the archeology field

I wish I knew, never gotten that far

"How much do you curl, bro?"

"Suck me, beautiful"

Tell her you one rep max

>"Y-you too"

>"i'm a girl btw :) "

"let's go back to my place" or some shit, basically keep the mood going, and then playfully return to the conversation in the meantime

"Pointy teeth 0/10 would not bang"

Ask if you can suck her dick.

post something better then you romantlet

Feelin' fit buddy?

t-thanks

I want to suck your feminine penis

You look her right in the eye and tell her you're gonna give her the ol' natty lickeroo.

Do you even Veeky Forums?

"Wanna go to Burger King? My mom said we can stop on the way back."

I usually say something like "hang on, let me try that again" or "wanna marry me?" in a funny way

"You taste like burgers."

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR VIRGIN NOT FIT RELATED FAGGOT POSTING

>Talking

NGMI

After the kiss dont pull back and stare, do this, kiss her then kiss the cheek and hug and stay there for a moment, dont even need to say anything but at least you dont have that wack ass stare.

I know this feel

You're at the restaurant and you kiss her: "Let's move this conversation somewhere more private." Then you pay and ask for her address.

You're at her front door and you kiss her: "Let's continue this inside." Then you go inside with her.

You're already inside her house. Don't stop. Start physical contact. Proceed to foreplay and then fuck the shit out of her.

"You're pretty good at that"

Make sure to add a smirk.

I always knew this board was autistic, but not THIS autistic. Is this what anime does to people?

How the fuck is he gonna reach across the table and kiss her? The little dude is gonna need to get out of his chair and walk over to her to avoid knocking shit all over the place.

What about at a party? And the "lets go somewhere quite" or any other allusions to fucking aren't great since kissing you doesn't mean she's 100% convinced yet

>Don't stop

This right here. You may never get a chance like it again. Don't give her time t come to her senses.

They don't have to be sitting at the table. It also doesn't have to be a restaurant. Just any date location.

>you taste like my cat

>You're at the restaurant and you kiss her: "Let's move this conversation somewhere more private." Then you pay and ask for her address.

It works for me.

If you feel uncomfortable doing it then don't do it.

Is it just a kiss or are you exchanging tongues? Either way wait like two seconds and go in for another. Give her some tongue and take it from there. If you do start making out, before the second pull away start kissing her cheek to her ear lobe, nibble it a bit then start slowly down her neck toward her collar bone. Start undoing her bra then the rest follows. Just be slow and sensual.

DO YOU CONSENT?

Too much thinking, not enough enjoying yourself.

I always yell and slap my forehead and then I walk away, works 100%:
youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g

>invited to girl's formal in 2 weeks
>don't want to balls her formal up so i'm not getting massively drunk
>i've only pulled my ex sober, ever other kiss i've been blackout drunk
what the fuck do i do Veeky Forums? it'll be at a formal so i presume we'll kiss again but i'm shitting myself...

A kiss isn't a big deal, stop acting like it is. In fantasy she probably expects something witty, charming, and seductive. In reality, you cannot offer any of that, so less is more. Don't say dumb shit and let her build you up in her mind

Anyway, sometimes I just say "hmm". Doesn't scream you just lost your kissing virginity, isn't silence, and makes you out to have tons of experience

I'm just thinking of actual date situations. The same principle applies to pretty much every situation.

Also, if you're trying to bag this girl, the best move is always to move on to the next step. If she rejects you, then you have a clear answer. If you don't go far enough, then it just fizzles out like OP says. You'd rather have her go "Wait, stop" than have her stare at you like OP described.

Any advice you get in this thread is irrelevant. You'll learn through trial and error like everyone else or you'll just withdraw into yourself until you can't stand the loneliness again. Make peace with the fact that you will be awkward before you become competent.

SHE TASTES LIKE EVERYONE'S CAT

Virgin

Have a good time? That's a good starting point.

flex a 'cep

I can't figure out public displays of affection. Once I start kissing my brain shuts off and I'm ready to start undressing. I can't enjoy the kiss completely and then come out of it and turn my brain on quick enough to have anything to say.
AND THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING FIRST after the kiss. They're always waiting for me to say something

Just tell her she's a good kisser or something. I can relate to being awkward but this particularly is hard to relate to... I mean you should at that moment be riding the high that she was down to kiss you. Like that's a validation, which should momentarily lift your awkwardness.

Loling at imagining you kissing a girl and then pulling away and then saying "So what classes are you taking next semester?"

delet this

General rule of thumb for dates, dances, etc:

-If you're not having fun, they are definitely not having fun.

If you have something going for you outside of your shit personality, such as look or money, they'll give you a chance to right the ship. It's why uggos and fat fucks can pull hot chicks. They have fun and make women feel good.

>They're always waiting for me to say something

So say something, what have you got to lose?

Advice from your /fit uncle, what to say after a first kiss;

That was nice
>that was nice
That was nice
>that was nice

Oh yeah I gathered that. Was out drinking with her a few weeks ago and we both had a good time so it should be good.

Alright bro lemme give you a mind blowing piece of advice here.

>Just continue the fucking conversation like nothing happened

A kiss is nothing special to you. You do it all the time. It's fun but not mind blowing.

Protip: always pull away before the girl - leave her wanting more

I could literally pull that off as a joke and get the pussy soakin
t. chad

Are you actually interested in her, or are you just trying to get laid or desperate for a girlfriend?

>Focus all effort and attention on getting that first kiss
>Place no thought on anything else besides achieving this singular goal
>Finally get that first kiss
>Completely shut down at its conclusion

I though you dorks were supposed to be smart?

So what's the problem?

"Get back here" and keep on kissing her, you fool.

Jesus, are all of you fucking virgins?

>"Get back here"

>in a funny way

now that's a reference I thought I'd never see here.

Are you ready for ye ol' lickaroo?

All these serious answered seem to be based on the unverified assumption that OP's kiss was actually good enough to warrant a followup. It doesn't even seem like OP enjoyed the kiss himself.

look her straight in the eyes and dont say anything, maybe touch her face, put her hair behin her ear and kiss her again, then take her hand and go somewhere where you can fuck her

>All these serious answered seem to be based on the unverified assumption that OP's kiss was actually good enough to warrant a followup. It doesn't even seem like OP enjoyed the kiss himself.
lmao this started off so romantically, then the end just made me crease desu senpai

This thread is seriously fucking cringy.

>look her straight in the eyes and dont say anything, maybe touch her face, put her hair behin her ear and kiss her again, then take her hand and go somewhere where you can fuck her
i'm autistic. was meant for you.

>This thread

literally whatever you want. Did you like it? Tell her. Or just stare at her soul through her eyes (while smiling obvsly), bitches love that shit.

The best kisses are always the ones that leave you crippled with anxiety

II haven't kissed a person sober in over 6 months, I don't want to go in and absolutely sperg out after. This OP's made me paranoid hahah

I'll tell you about my first kiss

>going out with my best friend and his brother in law to et some hardcore burger (500 gramm of meat, bacon eggs and everything)
>girl i know lives around the corner
>he tells me I should call her up, do it
>she was eating ice cream with a common friend of us, lets call him chris who had a crush on her
>both arive, we were pretty much wasted, eating burger drinking shots, listening to judas priest while talking about WoW
>havenst seen her for a while, we flirt and drink
>she and chris go out to catch some air
>they return, we both continue our flirting

1/2

Have you considered that you may be retarded?

this entire thread and nobody figured it out?
your breath stinks. get a tonguescraper, mouthwash and some mints.

Say, "I love you."
Works every time.

Almost certainly got a streak of autism mate, friends in uni sayaI'm anal about my work and that I've definitely got something. I came top in my year in Engineering so I'd say something's floating around.

I also get blackout drunk everytime I go to a club so that might also hinder me a bit

>out when they pull back
>when they pull back
>they pull back
You don't know what to say because what you wanted was more. how do you get it? You be the one to pull back first, leave them wanting more then you'll be the one that gets more

>Am I supposed to compliment the kiss?
"that felt good"
"you taste sweet"
"I could feel your smile"
"thanks" even

not difficult

>just as a joke haha

>I also get blackout drunk everytime I go to a club so that might also hinder me a bit

How often do you go clubbing?

>she needs to go home, because it was a thursday and she lives with her parents
>pick her up, put her in a supermarket cart that was laying around
>suddenly chris pushes the cart, she doesn't like that one bit
>she wants to leave the cart, he wants to help her, but she declines his help and i carry her around
>he leaves
>give her a piggy ride uphill to her parents apartment
>"I need to thank you somehow for this..." teehee ;)
>start making out
>"You kiss good, for a homo"
>probably thought I was gay fdor some reason (probably my thought)
>say: I'am not gay
>pick her up, push her against a wall and start using more tounge and put my hand in her pants to play with her ass
>at some point she tells me not to tell chris
>suspicious, stop it and bring her home

next day while I was trekking with some friends, I get told that chris made out with her too on the same evening, ptobably when they were cathing some air
>call him the next day to meet, and say that I'am sorry because i thought he didn't like her anymore and didn't want to ruin his chance with her

she was kind pissed at me, but broes before hoes

A fine piece of fiction

>"thanks"

It's all in preparation. Say something before you kiss that will do two things: lead to you two kissing, and will allow for a follow up statement afterward. It's almost like setting up a punchline to a joke, with the kiss being the pause in the middle. Also you don't necessarily have to be romantic. You can be funny. Humor during intimate events builds trust.

listen to your feelings you fool

>no homo
>leave immediately

Complement her kissing skills then say something about betting she'd be really good at blowing you

>...(probably my fault)
because she saw how I act around my best friend

was pushing anywhere from 3-6x a week the past 3 months, bar this last week where I haven't had a drop. Also don't want to go to this girls formal and get blackout so that's why I'm sperging. I'm essentially a functioning alcoholic

no fiction, just the story of the one time I made out at 23

This, and even better go in for a kiss, but then stop frozen when your nose is just about to touch hers. This creates a break in the action as well as a tease scenario, and by being able to hold still while looking directly in her eyes, it builds excitement, connection and anticipation. The girl usually becomes so overwhelmed with excitement and tension that she'll passionately will grab and kiss you.

If you removed all the random, superfluous details you could have posted nothing in one post rather than 2

sure, but I have time to waste

>I'm essentially a functioning alcoholic

LOL XD

>why arent you laughing girls usually laugh at my jokes

>ever other kiss i've been blackout drunk
Holy fuck that's pathetic