Poltards BTFO

How feel the left is more swole? How feel the left don't resort to shakes and roids. We eat food and meat like real men.
>s-.. s-soyboys!
Bitch please, right wing dyels are pussies

cool story bro

man sure is Veeky Forums

Haha

>meat
He'll be exiled from the left before long.

Obvious traitor face. Physiognomy is everything

What kind of roids did he take for those head gains.
His head is twice the size now

>6 years
>for that

Weak bait

id fuck the shit out of that bitch in the middle, her and her mouth

Phreak are you hanging out here because MPC finally banned your ass?

LOW
E
N
E
R
G
Y

How about you go back there.

I fucking hate commies. They are as bad as Nazis imo.

Who/centrist/ here?

I vote conservative usually though,

did he get a DIU then cornholed in in jail by the skinheads?
vowed never again, and became a tough guy

>6 years
>6
>six
>SIX
>S
>I
>X
AHAHAHA

He got swole because he wishes he could go fight nazis 70 years ago? Or does he mean he wants to fight the 90+ year old former nazis now? What?

Commies were worse than Nazis, at least the Nazis improved the economy for a little while - Communism only wrecks economies

america is currently overrun with nazis, dumbass. watch the news once in a while

So he is so stupid he hates what is a hyperbole? You know that the US and Brits who went to fight the Nazis would be politically farther right than Trump, right?

Eat shit niglet

t. steadman

t. nazi

He forgot to mention the test+tren

what is on his head? an Ox?
aren't they castrated bulls worked as a beast of burdern (slave)

bald + big manly beard

never fails, all the test and tren in the world wont change your soyblood

There are, at most, 500 or so actual nazis in the states

Calling everyone a nazi is so fucking stupid

The left will never be swole

1. Their hedonistic lifestyle prevents discipline
2. They eat too much soy and not enough meat and fat
3. Their white guilt naturally makes it difficult to improve their own bodies
4. They are adverse to conflict and prone to subterfuge; they are likely to sabatoge their own diet
5. Being too high in agreeableness, they are far more likely to ignore or support the fat acceptance movement

This guy gives me the “hyper religious” vibe. But instead of getting in your face about “have you asked Jesus into your life” he went full moral signaling about nazis.

I would consider myself ideologically the “nazi” that he hates, but i find it baffling to dedicate my gains to the hatred of something. Whatever, good on him. Maybe he’ll try and punch me one day and or we can have a nice fisticuff.

>overrun with nazis
>oh god there were 500 skinheads at a rally, met up by 1000 violent communists and buffed out by 2000 liberals and 2000 regular ass conservatives
>NAZIS!

You're the kind of brainlet that feeds sensationalism and the "scare" media.

>Who/centrist/ here?
>tfw you can't have reasonable, pragmatic solutions any more
>tfw the only accepted ideologies are a century out of date and main focussed on destroying the other team
>tfw any suggestion of accepting reality is met with accusations of secretly being on the other team and shitty mspaint comics

>hates nazis
>automatically left-wing

Stop being retarded.

Gotta stay positive 2018. Let them wallow in their own hatred and anger, while we enjoy ourselves and help each other to bigger gains

>come, sit, share my fire

>that fucking tattoo behind his ear
>taking anything this creature says as relevant

how much do you wanna bet this guy is like 5'4

What makes a man hate his own race?

I just dont understand as a white man how you can say how shit white men are, its the worst form of self loathing.

As soon as you get strong your views of other people change quite drastically. If you can do it, you know they can, and them not doing it strikes you as lazy and stupid. Even if a few of them do get swole, they'll just come knocking on the door only to be greeted with open arms (no homo.)

I agree. I think petty spiteful shit isn’t conducive to any movement.

I want a positive pro-white movement. I think when you ideologically center a movement around “hating the other” it will inevitably lose the moral high ground in one way or another. And I think being moral and good is important to any goal

>
Fully agree

It's called "forward head posture in a photograph"

*rape

nobody cares about politics here, fuck off retard

So thteatening. There presence makes me wanna puke.

I'd bet everything I have that 99% of /pol/ are either skinny, skinnyfat or fat.

i think we should leave this right vs left narrative and focus on Them))) and their banks

He's so pathetic even his hair left him

According to the American /pol/itical scientists the people who are not redneck racist anti-semites are automatically commies.

People can change. I did. I suffered from every point except for the white guilt part.

If I had adopted the modern views of the left (guilt over my race) - I don't think I would have made it. That's the problem with the left, they eat themselves. While the right looks inward, seeks to improve in order to expand outwards.

Brainwashing. Why do you think media, tv and movies exist?

Not really. Most USSR shitholes were industrialized very fast during communism.

I think most ppl used to be varying degrees of centrists or libertarian, then slowly started becoming more and more conservative as liberalism became more and more extreme

When you look at it in this way it makes a lot of sense eventually when things get too crazy you're gonna have ppl become more and more against it
Underrated post made me laugh
Why are all these faggles dressed like a gay version of based stickman with thin almost cardboard esq "shields"?
if you can call them that.

I love this bitch
I wish more grills had this Leia bun hairstyle
seems like it's be fun in the bedroom

I don’t like it when someone replies to multiple posts like this, it reeks of early onset tripfaggotry.

>pic unrelated, some small clogs I got from a trip to Europe.

>molon lave tattoo
>hates fascists
Something doesn't add up

It's about the "liberated" countries in Eastern Europe, not Russia itself.

Inb4
>we built schools and factories and stuff

What does that mean?

>I would consider myself ideologically the “nazi”

Pls stop being nazi-ish

is that the same guy? why are his eyebrows so much darker.

htf is this faggot a coach?

i know right

Leonidas said "Molon labe" when the Persians told them to lay down their arms. It means "Come and take them". Typical laconic answer.

>mfw nazis, communists and all other totalitarian ideologies (whatever it's form) on the TL

why do all leftards insist on looking like some edgy videogame character?

Well I am a tripfaggle from Veeky Forums

so that's what rian johnson was doing when he wasn't busy ruining star wars

>
wow those are really small clogs

As the other poster said it's a famous Spartan quote. Sparta wasn't exactly a very liberal place. Even the 300 movie which pic related retard's tattoo is probably from has been critisized for being nationalistic, xenophobic etc.

why cant their raise their fists to the highest they can?

I think what's going on in his head goes something like this: If I signal the correct political opinions to libtarded college aged women (who are all pumped up by marxist brainwashing in the University) and display my steroid fueled body on twitter I might get a lot more ass and meet some interesting people.

Really?
I never heard anyone criticize 300 before esp for politics lol

Also what's wring with nationalism? The gooks have been doing it for centuries and it's what founded north America

300 was critiqued for possible islamophobic connotations in an immediately post-9/11 context. Obviously of course, the Spartans in the film are emblematic of American liberal democracy standing against "the axis of evil" (i.e. totalitarianism/illiberal ideologies) and is actually more Reaganite in form than anything else.

Dat gyno

There's nothing wrong with nationalism but the guy with the tattoo obviously wouldn't agree.

>Spartans
>Emblematic of liberalism
Maybe classical liberalism, but certainly not anything post-colonial.

but they are doing that

FUCK WHOEVER UNIRONICALLY BROWSES POL AND GTFO FIT

In the film you brainlet.

Yeah I mean they're openly endorsing eugenics in the film, I don't see how that could possibly represent post-war America. It's a lot more emblematic of what America was rather than what it is, which is why the left sperged out about it.

Make me.

>tfw libertarian
>tfw the left calls me a Nazi fascist and the right calls me a degenerate hippie
>tfw I'll never be able to live in society without intrusive government because neither side will leave me alone

It hurts, bros

valueing the opinion of actual Veeky Forums degenerate retards who would never confront you in public due to their non existant balls, lack of computer in front of them and inability to leave their moms basement. /thread

>those wrists
soyboy

What he values is something you might find in the last line of greentext

me also lol

/pol/ encourages people to read self improvement books and get fit

4/pol/ is not a right place to see this behaviour tho as its full of b8 and jews

shabbos goy

Guy in op is actually inviting his overlords to come and take them unironically.

Can roids fix balding manlet syndrome? Apparently not. Nice nips soyboy

Never gonna happen

>Those traps
>That hair
>That vascularity

Sick androgen abuse brah

>commie takes (((roids)))
what a surprise

/thread

>being a meathead who is not interested in truth

Holy shit you actually believe the news? You're meming hard or gullible as fuck

A lot of the negtive reviews on imbd are like that. Not that that matters but especially the scene where before kicking the nigger into the pit Leonidas looks around him and beholds his kingdom, its' wheat fields and his people gave me some pretty good natsoc vibes.
Nothing wrong with nationalism, obviously.

he would get killed for that star tattoo in Russia