I want to hit the gym

First of all, I will tip the user that helped me the most with 20 USD in crypto.

I'm 20 years old and 178cm(5'11) in height. I didn't take a test but from pictures I've seen I have probably a %bf of a bit about 20. Weight: 75kg.

What do I want to achieve:

%bf: 13
Weight: 85 kg

As you can see, these are probably some heavy targets and I don't know how I should approach it. I can hit the gym everyday at 7:30 A.M if I want. I'd need now some advice how to reach my goals. I have probably one problem: Since I'm a student, I can't cook complicated meals or pay much for my nutrition so I will need to rely more on supplements like Weight Gainer or protein (Meat is very expensive).

And provide me please with a good work-out plan I can follow for the next 3 months. I need a fucking starting point and every online article recommends something different. That's why I'm asking here. I hope I'll find someone with valuable experience and I'm ready to pay for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/the-best-workout/
youtube.com/watch?v=5eV33roibqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

see the thread I've been posting the most in
I'l make a post just for you

fake and gay

WRONG THREAD

This one

how about the sticky you fucking faggot?

>178cm
>5'11''
Lad I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you're actually 5'8''.

Uups I messed up the numbers it's 5'10

cucks not allowed

Wtf I just want to get grip on my life, chill dude

I'll look out for it :)

See
for your answer.

My problem is that I already read stufd about workout plans etc. but I can't find a good program for a beginner. Also there are people that say you should do circuits, split, do full body first, go only 3 times to gym, go 4-5 times to gym. Man, This is so confusing.
Should I first lose fat or should I just start eating like a beast and train and try to reach 85 kg and hope that fat will burn during this period?

Alright man it is honestly really easy. Here's what you do. Eat as much whole food that you can. It's really good for your health and will help you stay lean. Secondly, you need MAX 1-,1,6g protein for every kilo body weight. Absolutely nothing more is needed. What you eat doesn't matter that much, just eat Whole Foods and your good. Just remember to get in enough calories. That is the diet part now for the training. gains

Literally any proven training program will work. SS, regpark 5x5, ICF or something like Texas method. If you seek aesthetics over athleticism get a strength base of minimum 1pl8 overhead press 2pl8 bench press 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 deadlift. Now, when you decided to finally go to the gym and do your preferred program take the first month doing baby weighs only focusing on form and safety. Last thing you want is to get injured for multiple months because you had bad form. During this time you should also read the book "starting strength" it will learn you everything you need to know about gaining muscles. DO pause reps on every exercise or you will highly increase injury chance as well as loose gains.

Sorry for terrible writing, on phone and too lazy to fix it

Well, what do you want to achieve?
In fact you don't even need to tell me. Here:
scoobysworkshop.com/the-best-workout/

Then go to the CUSTOM WORKOUT PLANS
and fill in the boxes.

Hope this helps!
Scooby really knows his stuff - you can trust him

Ask yourself "How do I want my body to be at the peak of working out?" Or "How do I ideally want to look?" Then search for the stuff that lets you do that.
If you don't know what to do, try things. Scooby's got a good amount of info.
See? took me 5 seconds to find this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5eV33roibqc

He also has loads of videos, on his website and youtube channel. You'll be ok.

Thank you. So would you recommend not to eat in the university cantine?

5x5 looks really interesting but I'm not sure if I can pull this off as a beginner. Should I try it nevertheless? And do you eat or consume proteins pre or post work out?

$20 in crypto? What would I want $30 in crypto for??
Go read the sticky and keep your $10

Invest in a shitcoin which goes 10x and you'll have 200

I didn't know this website, thank you very much

And if you want, drop me your Ethereum adress

Keep your money, just do well.
And help others in this way, make the world a slightly brighter place.

> people saying that Veeky Forums is for sociopaths
Thank you I really appreciate it :)

No problem, all the best with it!

Depends on what your university serves. you will get huge gains no matter what you eat the first year or two so honestly diet should be second right now. 5x5 is really good for beginners however getting in proper form is harder then you'd think so think of the first month should mostly only be practicing form and reading a good book about training (again highly suggest picking up starting strength). Fitness is way more complicated then you'd think so please take your time, learn basics and don't go from no exercise into a extremely exhausting super hard training three times a week on a diet instantly. when you eat your proteins doesn't really matter. As long you eat enough calories everyday. Go to StrongLifts.com and read pretty much everything and go to a gym ASAP. Hopefully you will fall in love with fitness and training.