PT tells me not to do an exercise because it will "hurt my back and is useless for legs" after I'm done with my 3 sets

>PT tells me not to do an exercise because it will "hurt my back and is useless for legs" after I'm done with my 3 sets
>agree with her, dont want to spill my spaghetti
>tell her I'll drop that exercise

Did I handle this like an adult, Veeky Forums? Or did I get cucced?

>PT tells you to do exercise
>haha btw this is useless
>d-did I do right anons?

Find another trainer. You're getting milked for money because you like seeing her ass in spandex

I didnt pay for a trainer. This was one just wandering around

bump

>PT
>her
>did I get cucced
yes

Your average commercial gym personal trainer is an idiot (source: am a cpt). That being said, maybe you actually were doing a stupid exercise. You never said what you were doing anyway.

she might read this, i dont want to reveal who i am

what exercise?

if I tell you, she might know its me. I believe she is redpilled

>She might be lurking a New Swabian ice collection sharing forum

was it deadlifts or good mornings?

I bet you have shit form.

Why the hell would a cpt sloot be cruising Veeky Forums?
At any rate, your cover would be blown by now anyway.
You best grow some balls, learn to lift correctly, and stop cucking yourself with your utter lack of confidence.

i think you know the answer

what exercise was it?

my form was perfect and i've done it for a while. Its for lower back, glutes, and hams. Im doing high wait. I've made serious gains.

Now I'll have to continue to do the exercise of course, and if she comes in again I'll just thank her for her input and tell her again that i'll stop. Eventually I will haevto change gyms because of this.

is this some dumbass thread made to get on r/Veeky Forums where you edge us asking what the exercise is for a while before revealing some dumb shit instagram exercise

dude you are a grown ass man, nobody can tell you what exercise you can do at a fucking gym
jesus christ i hope this is bait

so what would you have done? You should always be courteous with a woman, thats how you get to fuck them easily. We all know they are retarded, but they cant do anything about that really.

>You should always be courteous with a woman, thats how you get to fuck them easily

its almost like youre acting op

>t. incel

said the incel

I choose to be celibate, its not involuntary. I could get laid if I wanted to probably in a week

by being really nice and courteous to women?

>There might be a girl on Veeky Forums
Lel

I look like i lift, have a car and job, no debt, am tall, have a big dick, have money in the bank. I imagine I would just make a profile on an app and get swipes

all that and still a pathetic nice guy, damn shame