/fat/ - Weekend edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread

CONFESS

I didn't count the fat I used to cook my steak and veggies and I feel hella bad about it right now.

>Eaten only 120 calories today
we finna lose some weight I hope I can keep this up

feelsgoodman, i started exercise and dieting about a week ago. first time since 9th grade and im 22.

it actually feels amazing. like my soreness and exhaustion post workout is my body screaming for more. ive abused my self for years. fucking no longer. we're all gonna make it boys.

down 10 lbs so far, easy 8 of which is water weight i know but its encouraging.

my goal is drop 40 lbs and add 5 lbs of muscle within the semester. then keep the weight off and put as much muscle of my frame as I can to be aesthetic.

Fuck yeah bro

hi /fat/

managed to maintain during the holidays. on one hand I'm glad I didn't go over, on the other I feel bad I basically made no progress all month due to gain goblins.

thank god it's over

thanks!

great job, but make sure to work at a pace that is sustainable. Keep pushin it though, 10 pounds is amazing

Posted in the other thread. Glad they sell it in those single-use 5 gram packs.

this past year alone ive eaten myself back up from being lean three times, in my case ive just find it impossible to only eat 1800 calories all the time, how do you maintain being lean all the time?

Holidays left me at a staggering 30k calories surplus. Here we go again.

Be more active

1. Exercise more
2. Make sure your macros are good. Easy to fall off the wagon when you're on a high carb diet

>do good till new years
>january 1st go visit my gf at 305lbs
>check my weight when I come back
>315 lbs

shame me bros. i need enough self hate to get back on track before uni starts

>eat a lot of shit over the course of December
>still lose 300gram
Nice.

Haha holy fuck pal 315lbs.

That is repulsive. You have no excuse to have any kind if "cheat days" when you are that fat. Not even the holidays are an excuse to eat. You fatty. You'll never make it at that rate

Down 15lbs since November...had a tiny 2lb bump up after the holiday, but kept all my calories in check...
Blood pressure is down
Sex drive is up
Have not felt this good i years...still a fat fuck, but I can see a twinkle of light that maybe the end of the tunnel. Doing SL5x5 +cardio 3 times a week +one day cadio only +60 min of walking M-F. 1500 calories. Feels good man.

>tfw nature is against you
I want to walk but it's too cold

Ate Popeyes today, I kept it in my macros but honestly half way through it i just felt gross and threw it out

What's the best meal to make that'll be tasty and under 2000cal? I don't mind eating the same thing every day

>finally below 90kgs
>really really want a 'za
>dont want to lose gains
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No. I have nothing to confess. I'm not a weak cunt.

you can literally eat anything if you count the shit and dont carea bout the amount of fat and other things
you can lose weight on pizza diet if you want

>birthday weekend
>lose control
Sounds about right. Didn’t help I got more Happy Birthdays from automated emails than actual peolle

>I'm not weak I only project on a Chinese picture forum because I'm strong and not weak at all

>Didn’t help I got more Happy Birthdays from automated emails than actual peolle

Happy Birthday user, I've been in this boat since i was 19

How do I find the calories in stuff like meat where it doesn't tell me? My plan is to eat chicken, vegetables and rice every day

actual people *

The only one projecting is you. Your weakness is not universal. What movie is that btw?

Look it up on the internet. Regardless of the brand, as long as you know the cut or lean/fat ratio you can calculate the kcal from wolfram or MFP.

Just search for it on google, all meats and chicken have roughly the same calorie content (IIRC Chicken is like 120 calories/26g protein per 4oz)

just google it, google literally shows you automatically

Someone without actual weakness doesn't have to walk into an anonymous thread and announce it fag.

You can have a pizza if it's the only thing you eat. Or just buy a pizza and have half and save the rest for the next day.

Or suck it up and take the minimal loss in gains

i know i can but i want the maximum g a i n s
i want the finally be able to see my abs for the first time in my life

How much bike riding do I have to do to make it a legitimate workout?

Then don't eat it ever again. 1 day going over maintenance isn't gonna set you back months. Also, how is a pizza not under maintenance for you? A large pepperoni from Domino's is only like 1700kcal

In terms of distance, time, calories burned?

at least 30 minutes of elevated heart rate is usually recommended

Go walk in a grocery store or a Target or some shit...leave your money at home so when the smell of the Target wafts over to you, you won't be tempted...fuck, now I want popcorn

In terms of time

Minimum 20 minutes of 60% your max heart rate.

i eat whatever i want and go to the gym 5 days a week. feels good man. best of both worlds. am i fat ? yes but i feel good and get exercise feels good

How do I know what my heart rate is at? I know its a dumb question

i'm 5"10 or 5"11 ..... and 334 lbs last time i checked which was about 3 weeks ago but i think i lost weight. no i won't post a pic. but i feel great, i thank god for being able to do what i can do and am blessed

>tfw walking around Harris Teeter planning healthy meals for the week

Nice trips. What’s your Age, height, and weight?

22, 175cm, 120kg

190-200 bpm would be your ideal maximum heart rate so 60% is 120

How do I determine what my heartbeat is though? Do I literally count each beat?

Or countfor 15 seconds then multiply by four. You can check after several minutes of exercise. Or get a smart watch or hold the heart monitors on the exercise bikes

Not fat, but ate a whole box of these. They're obscenely delicious

If you don't lose weight you're going to be thanking god in person sooner than you think.

I've always felt weird doing laps at the mall but fuck it. When the roads clear up I'm going.

My gut has gotten loose and flabby
My manboobs are getting softer and broken up

Been losing weight now for a few months. It's only the beginning for me so I'm still learning, so please please bear with me here guys. This might sound dumb but I'm just trying to get the best answers and info possible.

> Package of frozen chicken sausages
> Package says that one sausage, at 75g, is 100 calories
> Weigh three sausages to have as dinner tonight, each one is actually between 80g and 85g
> Wtf. Feel cheated because the things are going to be (admittedly, marginally) more calories than the package claims.
> Just go ahead with it

>Weight sausages again AFTER cooking them, out of curiosity
> Once cooked, the sausages are between 60g and 70g each
> Am now confused

Are they more than 100cals each? Are they less? Do I go by the raw/frozen/uncooked weight, or how much they weighed after cooking? No matter what, not one single sausage came in at the 75g that it was supposed to anyway, they were all either above or below depending on frozen vs cooked.

It's already enough of a pain for me right now to wrap my head around weighing and calculating and tracking everything I eat just because I'm so new to it. So I especially don't know what to make of this.

TL;DR - Were my 100 calorie sausages ACTUALLY 100 calories or not? If not, how am I supposed to tell what they were?

Thanks my dudes. Sorry if I'm coming across as a sperglord.

>frozen
When heating, did you notice steam? Even if you didn’t, that’s where you “lost” the mass of the sausages. So use the post cooked weight to measure your sausages unless the package says otherwise. So no, the sausages were not exactly 100 calories but they’re also not measured perfectly either when doing calorie calculations. So just count each as 100 as it’s likely close enough.

Gonna try out the air fryer that I bought but never used. Ex left it here after the break up, and since I've been trying to use the other things she decided she didn't want (nice grill/sandwich press thing etc), thought I'd give this a shot. Chunked up a couple potato's and got some frozen broccoli and cauliflower, chopped up a carrot. Got a couple chicken breasts, sliced them into strips, coated it all in a Tbsp of olive oil and salt and rosemary and thyme. Just threw it on.

Anyone else use these things? Good recipes?

I'm on a keto diet, calculators say to take in 1806 calories, 156g fat, 20g carbs, and 81g protein. And everywhere I look keeps saying 1,200 calories is the bare minimum, but I'm counting in at under 1k a day, and I feel fine. Like today I've only had 930 calories, and I don't want to eat more than I absolutely have to. I tend to get hungrier the more I eat instead of just getting full.

Bare minimum for what? A petite woman to maintain her weight?

when did you guys start stalling on lifts while you were becoming not fat? I'm just about at 2pl8 deadlift for reps, 1pl8 squat for reps, 1pl8 BP for reps and 0.5pl8 OHP for reps and haven't stalled (except for OHP) but it's getting difficult.

Hey guys...I need some input regarding this situation

>feel skinny
>winter break
>feel generally bulkier; my clothes now look a little awkward
>belly appears bigger; I can feel it again when I'm laying down
>weigh on scale
>actually only shows I gained one pound
>didn't have a fitness routine either ways so muscles didn't change

Is it all in my head?

Hi /fat/. Been on and off here from 2016 where my progress starts. I'm actually kind of nervous posting this for some reason. Anyway, I've been taking a picture every two weeks since I started so I could track changes. I don't really like taking my shirt off since even I don't wanna see me with it off anyway so I will spare anyone else looking too. Kind of disappointed I didn't get to celebrate 100 pounds off at the end of 2017 but I'll get there eventually. Wanting to get to at least 160 - 150. I guess I want to say thanks for answering my stupid questions and I hope I can post better pictures next year.

SW 330 (started taking pictures at 310)
CW 240
GW 160
5'8 manlet

You can seriously see those facial gains fat bro. Keep at it.
We're all gonna make it.

I'm 5'9.. 30 days into Atkins diet, started 268 and now at 245. Took me a month to get back to my "I'm a huge fat ass, I gotta diet" weight. Here's to a successful 2018.. would love to see the 100's on a scale, it has been far too long.

nice bro keep it up

was dieting hard back in August then slacked off for four months. got back on it the last few days and finally got new batteries for my scale. was not able to break into the sub-300's then, but I got there this morning! now to stay on it.

Losing muscle user. Gaining fat. Start lifting.

dem facial gains

u gona make it brah

breh keep up the good work, you're doing awesome

Took me 6 months to go down from 220 to 185 so in a way I'm jealous of people who started off fatter than me can lose it faster, but I gotta remind myself I started closer to the finish line as well. That and I've been experiencing muscle growth as well. Not a lot but over 6 months of a full body routine it's not invisible.

hello fatbros

got down to about 190 last september, pic related, however in school i slacked off and started eating like a maniac (10k calories some days), i dirty bulked, now i am about 225 (6'1)

attempting to cut at 1200 cals now, i really dont care if i lose muscle, i want to be 10% bodyfat and recomp

will post more pics if requested

any body pics?

Starting third day of keto with 20 carb allowance. I'm feeling slightly light headed and my vision is blurry at times. Should this concern me?

In my experience with keto those symptoms ease up and then go away. Then again I was fighting through what I assume were low level anxiety attacks at the same time, which have the same symptoms you described.

I finally dropped to 160lbs in September and then got a second job had no time for the gym or to cook at all and gained back 25lbs. Fuckin hate myself. Now i have to drop back below 180 or else I can't join the military

I woke up today and realized that I can't see my cheeks in peripheral vision anymore. A-am I making it?

Strange how the biggest changes always seem to come into effect randomly after waking up. Like one day after I got out of bed I noticed my thighs just stopped touching and chaffing. Feels great man.

day 5.
I won't be posting until day 10, i feel like im spamming the board.
>always thought im 5'11
>remeasure today, turns out im 6'
>total calories goes up by 100
why is this allowed? 1 inch difference is 100 calorie difference? (was barefoot)

Your height varies over the day, consider that.

oh, that's interesting. didn't know that, I was gonna go off the 5'11 calculation anyways, just thought it was surprising.
>tfw change from manlet to non-manlet throughout the day

Lost 3kg this week
Went for a 30 min walk everyday
Ate 1800 calories or less everyday

I'm gonna make it fit

good job bro
do you notice any differences with hunger when you go for a 30 min walk vs without?

how much you weigh? I need to lose 10kg in a month

Started at 145kg (319lbs)

Thanks bro :)

I found having that 30 min walk a day really helped with not only hunger but really boosted my energy and gave me something to focus on.

You're taller in the mornings right after getting out of bed, then get compressed due to gravity. Not too much, but it can make a difference if you're a manlet.

Is it hard to keep a 1000kcal deficit longterm?

If I can keep it up I'll reach goal weight by December and that's really motivating. Is 31kg in 12 months reaching?

oh okay, bro I'm at 84kg, but excellent job keep up the great work!

/fat/ I did it

wat
is this you

Chili Con Carne ! I love it
It's easy to make and it's so tasty

Good job m8, keep at it. I was the same way when I started, as soon as I saw the first pounds coming off and I felt truly motivated I instantly felt better about myself and what I would soon become. I also knew that I hadn't yet achieved it and that if I faltered I would feel like a total fool for having allowed myself to feel so good for accomplishing nothing. Fortunately, that feeling was not false and I'm now 90lbs lighter. I'm sure you can make it too.

>Is it hard to keep a 1000kcal deficit longterm?
No, stop being a fat fuck and snacking and drinking soda and it's easy.
Your TDEE is going to be very high so you can probably almost eat what a normal non-fat fuck eats and lose 1kg a week.

>Is 31kg in 12 months reaching?
Yes, as long as you keep it up and don't lie to yourself about calories or exercise.

My TDEE is around 1800, so I need exercise to get to 1000kcal deficit as I don't want to eat below 1200kcal.