Could I ever be as strong as this woman?

I'm a male in my 20s who just started lifting, is it possible for me to reach her level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk33EXN8-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he wearing a bald helmet?

>tfw hit 365 for 3 at gym today
>tfw no where close to her

brb gonna kill myself for thinking i am strong

Those tits look so fucking stupid. But yes you can definitely be that strong (naturally) as a male...

If you can use fake plates you can be as strong as her

how the FUCK does the trainer not get an erection being that close to her? touching her body?

FUCK he can probably feel her exhale, hear her breath exit her mouth.

he must be gaY?

I can do that and I started at near anorexic.

If you're willing to diet and exercise for literal years, then yes. If you're unwilling to put in the commitment and are hoping to hit that goal in the near future, then no.

Possible, but it's a stretch goal.

these are absolutely fake plates, my man.

>no grimacing despite lifting weight that most full grown men can't lift
>that row from the spotter
>that consistent speed all throughout the lift, zero grind

If thats her real lift i'll eat a barbell

look at her legs dude, the weights are real

She puts in less effort than Castle Bradberry. At least he uses bendy bars and looks like he's trying.

SuPeR GaY

This girl uses fake weights my man

fake plates still have weight, if you're not trolling.

that's probably like a 2pl8 squat, weight wise

4 plates? That's like a year and a half of training for a natural guy desu

Wow! Where can I get a bar that doesn't bend at all with four and a half plates on it? Sounds like a cozy way to bench!

Ok I notice that the plates are 35ea making this 325 only, and the vid in op 375. I’m not convinced it’s not fake just because of the lack of perceived effort, which even a strong lifter could be expected to show with this weight. But in any case these are all very achievable numbers for about 3 years lifting

Let's put it this way, user.
Her tits are fake, what makes you think the weights aren't?

would gladly shove my nose up her sweaty shit hole to take long, deep inhales

kek

>that's probably like a 2pl8 squat, weight wise

lmao no it's not.

she's visibly straining here

user, fuck off.

that was before i noticed they weren't even actual pl8s, just 35s

this is an awful webm

>visibly straining
>only 2pl8

haha >women

Unaffected facial expression, consistent rep speed, no bar wobble, stable knees, casual breathing... Man, they're hardly even trying to be convincing. Those are awful fakes too. Those ivanko "25's" are nowhere near the right size compared to the "45's"

yeah but even there it looks more like an endurance strain rather than a "fuck this is heavy" strain. not buying it.

Prove the she's using fake weights?

>oh fuck, everyone knows I'm a fake because I'm effortlessly lifting 300lbs, better do another video where I'm "straining" with less weight

this chick is the female equivalent to that Brazilian dude who pumped himself with synthol and pretended his tits were pecs.

She is a br. The whole country is a retarded cesspool.

newflash user, she's brazilian too. Has something like 3 million followers on insta and only because youtubers like Nick's strength and power called her out people found out she was using fake weight.

She's the epitome of fitness here in Brazil.

nah

>newsflash

No, I know she's a br, that's why I made the comparison, because they're both retards brazilians.

Jesus fuck, where's the damn name and tell me if she's got any nudes. And if she doesn't, please, someone post more or tell me what to look up to find nude, sexual versions of this type of person or thing. I'd really appreciate.

the most she does is post her deep tissue massage vids

tfw you'll never spot her

This is her husband

Brazil really is the future of America isn't it.

Jesus christ people look at the bar bend (or lack thereof) and female ipf records. She is prolly hitting a 1.5pl8 if that. Only 100lbs shy of the female world record, but 100 lbs lighter than the roidbeast that set it?...AND REPPING THE WEIGHT. Fuckin kek.

Fake af.

SOURCE

Gotta keep the plastic aligned amiright

Those are fake plates

Fake weights for Instagram likes.

Watch this video and tell me I'm wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk33EXN8-E

literally lets a black man assfuck spot his wife
no, Brazil is the future of festivals and plastic surgery

>internet gossip
>social media pop culture
What makes you think any of this even remotely matters? Please stop.

It's obviously fake plates, otherwise she blows the records out of the water. Women who aren't genetic freak roiding fatties can't rep 450lbs.

Why do female lifters do this?

Year and a half?
year TOPS. 6 months realistically.

Naive

Look up the women's PL world records, bearing in mind her weight and the fact they're all roiding like her

the husband is also black and the wife is probably half mutt. Brazil is the end point of mass interracial sex which is what america is doing currently.

>only
Veeky Forums sniffed it out in under 10 minutes. This girl is only fooling the ignorant.

lift is as fake as her tits
dem spotter calf's tho

This

Not that I don't get suckered into it too

you put a lot of thought into interracial sex don't you faggot?

>6 months
You can gain 15lbs a week on SS. Keep that up for 4 months (17 weeks). Beginning at 180lbs as average adult males will results in 405 in 4 months. Easy as fuck.

>>tfw hit 365 for 3 at gym today
>>tfw no where close to her
>
>brb gonna kill myself for thinking i am strong
My guys, those are 35 plates not 45. So... Yes you can get there. Are you willing to put in the years of hard work and discipline?

probably using a female bare @ 35# too
not saying 365# isnt impressive as fuck, but its not the 455# that would be implied

Her name is Gracyanne Barbosa.

she literally makes a living out of it

youre stupid if you think that's 365
i doubt thats even 220

gracyanne barbosa or something. shes a brazilian woman married to a guy named Belo (Handsome/beautiful) that ironically is an uggo. but who am i to talk anyway

Those are 35lb plates if u look carfully.
So 325lb including bar so still good an very impressive for females

I'd massage her deep with my tissue if you know what I mean

>bar doesnt flex at all despite the amount of weight
fake pl8s

he started as a lowlife local musician and today he is rich and ripped(pic related). just look for his instagram account, "cantorbelo"

Why is she allowed to wear that to the gym

The way her fake tits and fake ass protrude is disgusting

I was thinking the opposite. Those tits are awesome and no he can't be that strong.

fake

I wouldn't complain

how's she squatting like that with her hands around her stomach like that? doesn't she need to uh, GRAN the bar?

>Why is she allowed to wear that to the gym
She doesn't live in an Islamic shithole that treats women like property, Muhammad.

Dude on the right is doing all the work.

>squat 350 after 12 months
Is this okay if I started with an empty bar?

masseuse girl is cuter tbqh

Fake weights btw. It's really popular with these bitches since it gets more views

gracyanne barbosa

Yeah I get she is probably a fitness instagram model and her job is to look attractive.

But who the fuck wears this to the gym lmao. Like is that clothes actually marketed as gym clothes?

True, I started in August with SS and was able to 3x5 3pl8 yesterday.

Kek looks like it.

what do you mean user

lol @ all people thinking 130lb female fitness model squats 450+ for multiple reps

Female powerlifters that usually squat this weight are either 300lbs shebeasts or roiding 3"clit manfaces

Your dyel is showing

yes but you need BEEG FAKE TEETEE AND BEEG FAKE ASS

DATS HOW U BE STRONG

woooow everyone who's stronger than you is roiding huh? Jelly much???

Learn 2 b8 properly m8

Nobody that can lift 4.5 plates for reps would accept having that bald greasy weirdo pull them at the hips while doing work sets. I call bullshit.

What a weird fucking body.

>locking out

Always ugly as fuck

how does he get a gf

this

Some people can control themself user, he's focused on his job, not fucking her

>instagram weights

What a cringe filled thread

>That skinfold on the back of his head

lol holy shit wtf

Lol that's her workout clothes

This. Her face isnt even red, she doesnt look like she is exerting much effort at all.

Actual dickhead in first clip

Look at her hips during lockout, what a lazy fake

Reminder that money gains are the best gains you can ever make