he thinks he can be Veeky Forums

> he thinks he can be Veeky Forums...

> he still hasn't taken the trap pill...

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Paulas-Choice-SKIN-PERFECTING-Exfoliant-Blackheads/dp/B00949CTQQ?th=1
theordinary.com/product/rdn-aha-30pct-bha-2pct-peeling-solution-30ml?redir=1
theordinary.com/regimenguide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 6'6" bro, trap pill would be hard to swallow

foh weeb faggot

That is a very cute boy

Traps are unironically the ideal male form.

traps can be fit :)

What's the best routine for obtaining a cute trap bod?

I got you senpai

pretty good until "y"

Also got this one

>he doesn't read or work to make his community a better place

sad.

>liberal activism

advocate for disabled people or something. don't get hung up on the liberal activism bit if it's not for you lol

Is there a way to reduce calve size so my legs look more feminine?

pls help :(

just practice makeup or meditate

lots of pseudoscience here about estrogen

ew no no no.

you NEVER want to use physical exfoliants! chemical exfoliation only, people.

why do they not teach this in schools?? our tax dollars at work :/

>he actually thinks traps actually exists like the ones that are posted in these faggot psyop threads

explain.

This, I have therapy with a "trap". He/She is a fucking monstrosity.

chemical exfoliants exfoliate the outermost layer of skin in a relatively uniform way. that layer is all dead skin cells anyway. this encourages turnover of new skin and results in a more youthful appearance while also working to unclog pores and stuff and helps to prevent acne.

physical exfoliants are more harsh, meaning they can scrape off skin below that top layer and is done in a very messy way. it's not uniform, meaning your skin will be scraped down to layer you want to keep in some places while not even removing that outer layer in other places.

like imagine the reality of a thin, neat layer of a weak acid applied to your face as compared to a bunch of random rocks and shit scraping away at you. physical exfoliants irritate the shit out of skin and can cause acne

bruh i ordered some Paula's Choice off Amazon last week and they accidentally sent me an extra one for free. That shit's the illest.

thanks, i might switch

Is exfoliating actually worth it for a guy that wants to have more smooth girly skin?

Any recommendations on brands?

Yes. And as user showed in that initial picture, Paula's Choice 2% BHA

amazon.com/Paulas-Choice-SKIN-PERFECTING-Exfoliant-Blackheads/dp/B00949CTQQ?th=1

It's not cheap, but it lasts a really long time and it works very well. Made my skin even and smooth and shrank my pores substantially.

But don't forget to get a good face wash first (I use Cerave foaming cleanser 'cause oily skin) and a moisturizer for after. Unscented everything when possible.

Do I have potential? I've always had girl hands and feet unfortunately

:)

i've actually never used theirs but i hear good things.

highly recommend you do!

literally everyone should do basic skincare.

there are better kinda if you're wanting to pay a TON, but i use the ordinary because i'm poor:

theordinary.com/product/rdn-aha-30pct-bha-2pct-peeling-solution-30ml?redir=1

the bottles are tiny but you only use a few drops at a time

really hoping i'm not banned... moment of truth! aww 8 minute temp ban until they ban me for real :(

well i hope i get my rec out. you should all check out their basic routine guide:
theordinary.com/regimenguide

the ordinary is known as being very cheap yet high quality still

moot chin/10

I am willing to paypal you the 29 american dollars if you wanna try that shit out.

that's kinda weird. why? do you like it that much?

29 dollars doesn't really mean anything to me. And yes, I do.

aw i can't take your money. i'll save it in my amazon thing though and buy it when i get paid, okay? :)

Actually Jimmy neutron cuck. It's just that pic tho which is a decade old. Looking back I was handsome..it was likely right after this was taken i shotgunned 3 beers and played Morbid angel in the band room on drums. Inncocent virgin. When my only sins were blacking out and trying to fight niggers. Miss them days

aight. Enjoy.

I want to try trapping but I have an ugly tummy :(

Should I just hit the cardio hard until my bodyfat percentage drops?

If I could go back coulda been a player, but I was young and thought it was cool to wear the same unwashed flannel everyday and reek of cigarettes. Good thing I quit drinking. Heroin was a bad replacement tho *begins charging dopamine energy ball*

> 5'6''
> small hands & feet
> fit
A little acne is my main problem but should I do it? Is trap mode better then cute boy mode?

everyone should experiment with their gender/sexuality imo. and acne can be improved with good skincare

What ever happened to good ol' fashioned cross dressers? Trannies don't think long term..they don't age well. If I ever met a hot one though I'd take down to Florida and tag her with Big Lenny...right on his kitchen floor while forcing Brad to watch and pretend to be grossed out

No see my pic..I didn't peak till 10 yrs later. Now I'm a handsome grown man Instead of a deranged aging tranny

C'mon bro

are you a trap?

is there seriously a Veeky Forums tripfag now dedicated to helping people turn into traps?

[spoiler]post dikk[/spoiler]

yeah because most of the traps from the US start too late
>developed as a male for 18 years
>think they can turn into a female with a couple years of hormone manipulation

I'm just so vain I wanted someone to tell me I could have been a attractive girl, but attractive slightly androgenous men are more rare

I say that bc you don't even need to be attractive to make a good trap..that's how fake they/women are kek

yeah. well, trans girl. take hormones and stuff.

i'm dedicated to helping people in general, and i love fitness! so i'm here mostly to talk about fitness and diet stuff when i'm not banned.

What's the best way to shape my ass but stay skinny everywhere else?

post pics then

Cuteboy mode is much better

where do i find a feminine guy that doesn't cross dress?
Traps are nice, but the makeup and girl clothes are a turn off.

gay bar

literally this
or planet fitness, basically any homosexual habitats.

>draw a girl
>call it a “boy”
What is wrong with nips?

It's the only method that marxists could use to destroy their society.