Progress/transformation thread

Didn't see a thread for this type of thing and wanted to post my monthly update, so post your progress and stuff.

Jesus Christ man like good on you for not being fat anymore but what the fuck this doesn't look good AT ALL

Jesus Christ OP please start lifting.

idk man, grats on losing the weight and getting healthy, but those wide hips and 0% BF. id gain a few pounds back if I were you

>wasted ur cutz with no muscle mass gained

uhh i mean at least you're not a fat fuck anymore

That should be January 6 2018, no?
Jesus Christ op, it's time to bulk.

>those hips
I’m sorry. You will never look good no matter how much mass you pack on. You lost the genetic lottery. Better off focusing on strength and health. Sorry friend.

Currently trying to lose the last bunch of fat from my thighs and butt, then i think the plan is to do a "lean bulk", or maybe just eat maintenance for a while. The problem is that I've never in my life attempted to bulk and really don't wanna gain a bunch of fat back.

I like to think I had a decent transformation

Here's me at ~150 lbs, 6'2

Bruh your ribs, hips, and shoulders are all protruding due to lack of muscle. Start your lean bulk or whatever, but start it tomorrow. You've been finished cutting since like November.

And here's me now at ~165 lbs

LOL AT DUMBASS FIT NOT REALIZING HIS PELVIS IS BLAHINOS .________________.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

nice, looking healthy m8

Shut up fatty

no dude, gain back some fat. you need to soften your skeletal frame. I swear there are some right angles on your body

you look so much better, good for you user.

You waisted your initial weight doing cardio and shit, coud've had gained some more musce mass in the process. Now you got woman hips. Try to gain some weight now and bulk up. Congrats on the transformation, you're not a fat fuck anymore.

Nice. You actually gained weight and made face gains. Impressive.

>6'1
>140#
Are you anorexic? Should have started lifting weights before the first picture. But you fucking need to now.

wont make a difference. this is what blaha would look like if he got lean

Your head looks smaller, wich is good

Congratulations on the hard work and losing that weight, I mean that genuinely.

Speaking genuinely, God is mocking you. You’ve got hips built to pass triplets.

is it even possible to lose all of my belly fat?

there's definitely some still there and i fucking hate it.

It'll be less noticeable if the rest of your body has muscle on it. Looks like loose skin more so then actual fat.

Wow face gains actually work.
Maybe angle but your face is much better looking now.

>bigger muscles don't effect your appearance
I see you're autistic. Welcome home friend.

OP you need to hit the gym and put on at least 30 pounds to be even near a healthy weight. What the fuck.

I'm on the same boat with the hips thing. I've lost nearly 50 lbs but I did all that through IF and not lifting a single weight. Big regret. Lets just keep lifting and pick up the pieces of whats ever left.

i work out 5 times per week, mostly bodyweight stuff, pushups, pullups, chinups, plus curls, bench, rows, etc. Three upper body focused days and two lower body focused days.

Not using really high weights for anything, trying to focus on good form and the "time under tension" meme.

Dude, seriously, stop cutting. Lean bulk if you like, just hit the gym and eat at a caloric surplus after accounting for activity. You have body dysmorphia big time. Please stop.

>thinking OP can save himself .___.
its CHAD or nothing bro

>blatantly refers to what he's doing as a meme
>doesn't see a problem with it

You're a handsome dude user

affect*

does that mean eat TDEE + Calories burned from exercise + even more?

When i bulk ideally I just want to put on muscle, so do I only eat like 100 calories more?

Well I still have a long way to go but I think I went from fat as fatass mode to whatever the male version of thicc is at least. Lifts have improved despite losing about 50 pounds as well.

daddy

so that's how I'll look like skinny

Thanks brehs. We're all gonna make it

This is an old one I made. Don't you skinny guys out there get discouraged, it just takes some better eating and lifting light until you can lift heavier.

Great shoulders.

1. Side planks- they are easy, they strengthen the core
2. Pull ups- for latissimus which is nonexistent on these pictures;
3. Push ups and narrow pushups- will make your upper torso larger
4. Food

Getting decent latissimus will make your torso look normal
If you are going to go to the professionals definitely mention your Hitler wight loss program.

sweet neck gains user
no homo

the professionals?

legit pretty solid face gains

What do you look like now? I'm interested to see what your face looks like now

that school shooter body lmao

Don't want to start a thread so ill post it here. I'm about to start bulking (sorry have no pics on this device). Just got some protein powder to help but I need to know if this schedule is too much volume

Saturday (chest and triceps)

Dumbbell bench press 5 sets x 10
flies 5 sets of 10
swiss ball dumbbell overhead extensions 5 sets x 12

sunday (back and biceps)

Bent over row 5 sets x 10 shrugs
shrugs
seated row 5 sets x 10
hammer curl 5 sets x 10
alternating dumbbell curls 5 sets of 10

Monday (shoulders and legs)
arnold press 5 sets of 10
side lat raises 5 x 10
overhead dumbbell press 5 sets x 10
Squats

tuesday rest day

wednesday (shoulders and legs)
arnold press 5 sets of 10
side lat raises 5 x 10
overhead dumbbell press 5 sets x 10
Squats

Thursday (Chest and triceps )
Dumbbell bench press 5 sets x 10
flies 5 sets of 10
swiss ball dumbbell overhead extensions 5 sets x 12

Friday (Back and bicep)
Bent over row 5 sets x 10
shrugs
seated row 5 sets x 10
hammer curl 5 sets x 10
alternating dumbbell curls 5 sets of 10

do more work on your chest. lt hasnt changed

The week starts on Monday you fucking muslim

Yeah it's cus I created it on a Saturday.

Professional trainers...
But even if he goes to his doctor he will try to prescribe him something for appetite if not for mass gain

We also don't know what is the secret behind this beautiful transformation.

Do you have any other feedback?

You can't bulk effectively that way, there is no "just putting on muscle". Bulking inevitably adds a bit of fat because your body needs it to facilitate growth. I think you may need to make some body image and mental health gains first because I'm getting a strong "I'm terrified of putting any weight back on" vibe.

dudes got hips fit for child bearing

>This guy again
user please start bulking asap and build those lats

Your face looks like it's photoshopped on a different body

definitely get a better haircut

sorry is this a joke?
How can those be 2 years apart? have you lifted?

Thanks man

Same face, different beard.

Before or after?

Still hasn't, lol.

Thanks.

How's this?

>that monitor
a-are you ok user?

Type 1 diabetes. Makes lifting, dieting and putting on gains harder, but also more rewarding. I'm fine.

Amazing but you look like Auschwitz mode by the end

damn nice job dude

user. I'm going to be frank with you. Go see a therapist and start making some mental health gains. You seem to have some body dysmorphia if you still feel the need to lose weight, or a fear of gaining any fat at all. You're going to gain fat. I'm going to gain fat. All good Veeky Forumsizens will have some fat. Aim for 15% bf, not 0%. 0% is deadly.

started lifting in august at the start of school
was 115 pure skelly mode, just hit 150
initially used ss now doing phat 5 days a week
feels really good to just see a fair amount of muscle on my body. havent missed a single day of lifting

sameanon, also note that the weight is almost exclusively muscle since im also really developing my abs

N E C K T H E O R Y

good stuff, you fill out your uniform well

Short progress 5 months on SS 160 - 205lbs

did you target obliques to fill in your waist? i have the same problem but worse

POST ROUTINE AND DIET PLEASE

Gonna look good after a cut. Stats?

so you only got fat? congratulations on the diabetes though

L
O
N
D
O
N

What are you doing you need to put on like 40 pounds

Hey m8 I'm also type 1 diabetic. Happy to see you having success with the gains, have you maintained a very high carb diet while eating your surplus? If not any tips on good foods for fellow diabetics to bulk on?

You workout 5 days a week? You use any protein powder to help your muscle?

with hips like that you should consider becoming a trap

330 D.L, 275 Squat, 187 Bench, 138 OHP

ss was 3 days a week, started 5 days a little over a month ago
been taking protein powder the entire time, started using creatine about a week ago

Posting to keep this thread alive

it was the angle and the lighting, i was like 185 in that pic at 6' even, just got out of boot and lost muscle during.

Thanks man. Potatoes, pasta, and whole-wheat bread are high in calories and carbs. I ate a lot of sandwhiches during my bulk. If you want calories withoout many carbs, try lean meats, otherwise, exercise more to balance out the extra carbs. The healthier you eat and the more you exercise, the less insulin you'll need so don't worry too much about eating more carbs. I wish the best on your progress.

05.01.17 - 20.11.17
Weight 64 kg - 84 kg
Currently cutting

dude, that looks ayylmao..

you need to gain weight, starving to death so muscle appear is NOT the way to go

tell us when you shoot up a school / college please, Veeky Forums is your friend and doesn't need to be killed

good job following through with your bulk, but what are you doing gaining 10 lbs/month? it's just unnecessary, man

OP you have body dysmorphia and would look much better if you started bulking back up.

What are your lifts at so far?

mirin 1 year transformation

Thanks man

holy fuck that's unfortunate

where do you come from? look european like austria or german

I do mostly bodyweight stuff and don't go to a gym, I own a bench/barbell/dumbells/pull up bar. I've gone 0 pushups/pullups/chinups to ~50 pushups/~10 pullups(on a good day)/20 chinups. I also bench and curl and do rows, sets of 15, no idea what my 1rm on any lifts is. I want to buy a powercage someday but have no room in my place for one.

1 year progress, gained 10lbs and got leaner with 2 cycles of low dose anavar and occasional clen. 5'9" and 160 lbs

butt looking thick solid tight. nice.