I can't do a single muscle up, barely manage a pullup, what the fuck do i do Veeky Forums

I can't do a single muscle up, barely manage a pullup, what the fuck do i do Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgoWyMZCjww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muscle ups are fucking gay. who cares? i bet you wear tights under your gyms shorts.

No, i'm skinny as fuck, i can barely bench half my bodyweight. I just want to gain enough strength till the point where i can do basic body movements like ten or so pullups i a row

eat a lot of food. if you go to uni just live in the dining hall and eat whatever you can get your hands on until you think you're going to explode you're so full. then eat more. then go to the gym and do your compounds for awhile and be patient. it will come.

How much should i eat? I only eat like two meals, and i try to eat a lot, i don't count every meal but the ones i did were around ~1000 cals each.
So i only get around 2000 cals per day.
But how will doing compound lifts help me gain strength to do a pullup?

if you can barely do a pullup you have no realistic chance of a muscleup

I’m also skinny and trying to eat more. Aim for 3k

Careful with that edge user

But how can i go to the point where i can do a muscle up? It's literally the only thing i want, i don't want 60'' shoulders or to look like a mr. olympia contestant, i just want to get ''normal'' strong. HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THIS???!?

Start with negative pull ups. Work your way to doing pull ups for reps. Then try muscle ups.

read the fucking sticky

>does some muscle ups in front of you
>afterwards approaches you and grabs your balls and squeezes and lets go
>whispers in your ear
>I'd like to see you do some muscle ups sometime your a pretty cute boy
>grabs your hand and forces you to feel her six pack and smiles at you
>you could be strong like me if you did muscle ups too
>walks away

if you can barely manage a pullup how tf do you expect a muscle up??? do more pullups, i would say at least 10, then work on reverse muscle ups, assisted muscle ups, dips, etc. you're not going to get it overnight

i would tap that

also if you're goal is to do some cool shit theres a lot of other easier calestenic stuff that makes u look strong but aren't that hard to do.
ex: elbow levers, bar backflip
youtube.com/watch?v=dgoWyMZCjww
if this malnourished brazillian can do it almost anyone can

1. read the fucking sticky
2. you need more, try drinking lots of whole milk to supplement as a cheap option. I was in the same boat as you and only started making progress after eating 3200+ a day

just hang there like a faggot until someone comes to spot you

I've always been pretty good at pull ups, took me only a couple weeks to get to 10 reps in a row when I was 14. But it took me several months to get up to 15 reps in a set. I do 60-80 pull ups in a work out , three times a week, in as few sets as possible. Still can't do a muscleup.

Negative pull ups are dumb, start with the assisted

You will need this as base:

10 Pull ups
15 Straight bar dips
20 Push ups

Then you work on your explosivity

3x4 High pull ups, the highest you can
3x10 Slow bar dips
3x3 Negative pull ups

It took me one week to do my first muscle up.

Also do diamond push ups, they will help you a lot.

Sorry, 3x3 Negative Muscle ups