What kinda dog do you own Veeky Forums?

what kinda dog do you own Veeky Forums?

A black dog.

Always wanted a samoyed, cute little fuckers

> dalmatian
> brazilian street dog

had a labrador too but he passed away last month :(

poodle thing and a gay choclate lab

Had a mixed breed, had to put him to sleep a few hours ago, feelsbadman.

English bulldog

How would you rate your dalmatian? Are they as protective as people say?

bloodthirsty rat killing machine

also good with children

This dalmatian I have had CDV at young age, so she's kind of retard. I had another one, a bit stronger and smarter, but definitely not the smartest race around. The smartest dog I had was a bred of labrador and border collie. He had a good body, not small like border collie, not fat like labrador, and it was very good company at my ranch. His bark would keep strangers always, however, if I really needed a protective dog I would get a mastiff, cane corso etc.

me on the left

Me lil German Shepherd pup
Her name is Eevee, say something nice to her

dogs are for retards

The cutest Blue Heeler

not a dog, but this is my cat Mr. Dean :3

A lap/pit/other mix. His smart af and submissive to me so I'm happy. I wish he was a little more confident but I do love the idea that I get to love this good boy and make him comfortable.

Whoops

based mr dean

i loved mr bean

A Blue Heeler

Great minds think alike

And an obese Labrador

Damn, Eevee, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your furry body and horrific fluffy monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me.

English Mastiff, standard poodle, and a schnauzer

Hell yeah my dude

vizsla x lurcher here
4 months and 16kg, gonna be 35kg of muscle and a lanky cunt when he's fully grown which is pretty decent i m o

>tfw had a harrier beagle who we put to sleep a few years ago at age 15 after organ failure and back legs paralyzed
>the last few years of his life he was honestly a nuisance
>constantly peed in the house on the floor and sometimes shit in the house too
>could never leave him alone in the house without worrying about him peeing on stuff
>had always been pretty lazy but didn't even want to go on walks and would rarely even leave his bed honestly
>always thought we should put him to sleep because obviously he wasnt enjoying life just sleeping all day, couldnt even jump onto couch anymore

>have always felt terrible since that day that i was actually relieved when he was put to sleep, kinda like the feeling of being happy when some old person with dementia in a nursing home who obviously has no quality of life dies

Please stop saying nice things about my dog

CATURDAY
Chillin' with Loli, a Tabby Siamese mix. Looks like pic related.

>your dog will die one day

maybe yours will, faggot

Don't feel bad. You did him a favour. Had something similar happen to me a year ago.
>Tacos (Black cocker) Develops a tumor next to his left eye incredibly fast during september 2016
>Despite constant treatment, the tumor rapidly grows back
>Left eye is useless by November, little more than a mangled mess with a few tubes sticking out to "drain the tumor"
>Does little more than sleep and clumsily walk around the house, put him to sleep in early january 2017
I tried to take him for a walk the last day of his life. He was completely blind and could not get over a single step. Decided that it was no way to continue living. It was the best I could have done. I knew that dog since I was 8 years old.

>Lisa, the brown mutt, was poisoned a few months later, died.
>Bosco, the brown labrador, was lonely and depressed until we got the blue heeler
The void stays user. The best you can do is find other dogs that could use the same king of love.

I have a Labrador/Poodle mix, she’s my best friend. She kind of looks like an Irish Wolfhound actually, people ask me if she’s a wolfhound mix all the time. Such a kind, good-natured little lady.

I love my dog.

Golden Retriever Large poodle mix

Golden doodle.

the dog has a HEART OF GOLD and is extremely intelligent. good for bird hunting too.

lab &
lab mix

Doberman x blue heeler. He's super smart but he still just acts like a puppy and he's 9 months old. The cunt comfortably puts his paws on my shoulders and regularly puts me on the ground when I play with him. He's the funniest dog I've ever known, I think if someone broke in he'd just try to play with them and that'd be scarier than if he was actually angry. His names shavo.

Doberman here too.
Super smart, and extremely playful/hyper, but also brain dead somehow. He’s been around for a while and is a bit old by now, but he is still a damn puppy in his eyes.
And he exists to Play and Play only. Tyson is his name.

Gorgeous dog

Thanks user.
Love the dumb thing to bits.
Also, is it normal for dogs to prance about like horses? This faggot does all the time, and it's hilarious and cute.

Doodles are godtier mixes, hate that they’re taken advantage of by shit breeders just looking to cash out from the designer dog trend.

My girl is the best hunting and hiking companion you could ask for, I love that dog more than anything in the world. Such a sweet, friendly girl. Smartest dog i’ve ever had.