I've been eating 8 of these fuckers a day for the last two weeks, will this eventually kill me?

I've been eating 8 of these fuckers a day for the last two weeks, will this eventually kill me?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/10016-salmonella-eggs.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/7k3gmp/do_you_find_yourself_eating_a_lot_of_eggs_on_keto/drbb2mk/
examine.com/nutrition/are-eggs-healthy/
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/112?manu=&fgcd=&ds=
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/113?manu=&fgcd=&ds=
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/114?manu=&fgcd=&ds=
time.com/4536939/egg-white-yolk-cholesterol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes chill

You need to be an athlete working at professional levels to eat that much...
Ignore what anyone else says that's terribly unhealthy unless you are working out 8-10 hours a day. You should only have at max 2-3 a day for normal physical activity

Do you have any source that backs up what you're saying?

The fact that 8 eggs have like 500% of your RDA of cholesterol?

Why the fuck does it matter? There's so many better ways to get healthy protein

Woah, that's some great scientifically backed argumentation there.

you're a fag lol
can't argue with that

There's no arguments here. You eggfags are just poor and need this shit because you don't have other options. Nevermind the FDA(aka le joooos) says to eat this amount. Poison your body with your penniesworth protein

All I see are soybois trying to cuck men out of the protein and test gains that eggs provide

Kek

Way to make a Veeky Forums personified post. You've got all the trigger words here that just make this entire fucking place a comedy pit.

cholesterol is good for you

dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on blood cholesterol levels you brainlet

>Brain is largely cholesterol
>Don't consume it!
What did the brainlet mean by this?

Eggs are one of the best nutrients known to man. It contains everything needed to build a chicken and humans can make good use of all those macros and micros. Eggs beat any single vegan product there is.

And even Wikipedia knows dietary cholesterol has no harmful effect on your serum levels since LDL/HDL is regulated by your liver.

Athletes of old ate a dozen eggs per day, every day, for years, and the only side effect was getting on the cover of the fitness magazines of those days.

Sorry but my mommy doesn't support me on my quest for gains, maybe you could sponsor me on your brotein powder?

Hory shriet, is this asian Gaston?

So is Salmonella a meme

bro show me a reputable source that says eating 5 eggs a day is bad for you at all

>So is Salmonella a meme
Depends on the country. Some countries has zero cases but most countries has lots. (Mostly from eating chicken that hasn't been entirely heated since few people eat raw eggs.)

When feed is constantly tested, together with the environment of the chickens, together with any eggs produced, and associated with hefty fines for failing to live up to requirements you have zero.

Many countries, where lobbyists are more powerful than consumer protection, you should make sure your eggs are hardboiled.

OP here, I should mention that those 8 eggs a day were raw. So thats 8x14 = 112 eggs without getting samonella

youre really risking your health here user, cook the fuckin eggs

My last bulk was from Sept 1 to Jan 1, eating cafeteria food from my school. During that span I drank 2L of milk a day, had a solid plate for each meal, and ate 15 eggs a day on top of all of that. Went from 190 to 212, and all of my lifts skyrocketed. You'll be fine.

Dude I just researched salmonella for the last two hours and I think you're right. FUCK i enjoyed putting them in the blender now i have to spend 15 mins a day cooking 8 fucking eggs

>quints of truth

checked
>salmonella
Depends on were you live and your source. Can always check the brand and see what guarantees they make about it.

Professionals don't work out 8 hours a day, becoming stronger or faster is as much about rest as training.

Guess you live in a 3rd world country?
Quoting livescience.com/10016-salmonella-eggs.html

"Only a small number of hens in the United States seem to be infected with Salmonella at any given time, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
"The CDC also assures that an infected hen can lay many normal eggs while only occasionally laying an egg that's contaminated."

I have 3 eggs in the morning for breakfast every day. Should I stop this?

Yeah but I'm eating 8 raw eggs a today. It would only be a few months before something eventually happened. I live in Australia

do even the slightest lick of research and you'll find you're wrong

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684

heres your fucking (You)

This is of course assuming you think having high blood cholesterol levels is healthy in which case I cannot help you

Itd be okay if it was 3 whole eggs and the rest egg whites, right?

Good time to do heel raises and prisoner squats.

Don't forget the smelly, smelly farts user

i eat 5 eggs a day for the last year or so I'm not dead yet

>implying one study proves eggs are bad for you
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/7k3gmp/do_you_find_yourself_eating_a_lot_of_eggs_on_keto/drbb2mk/

one more link

examine.com/nutrition/are-eggs-healthy/

A reddit link isn't a proper response to what he posted.

Here's a meta-analysis of 27 studies
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Idk why but i always feel better mentally when eating eggs so i keep eating them, at least one a day.

>Here's a meta-analysis
A piss-poor scan from 1992. A lot of cited papers are from the 1960s, but some recent are from the 80s.
That's not what anyone would call cutting edge science. People in those days didn't even know that it's the size of the LDL particle that's most important. Not the mass in serum.

And while I'm ranting

Meta-analysis: Made popular with the Internet as it became possible to get all your sources by email, FTP, Gopher, etc without having to get your fat ass off your chair. This saved the fat fuck many trips to the library, post office and having to interact with humans.

It later on became popular as a tool for propaganda. Since selection-criteria for meta-analysis isn't established and scrutinized in the same way as for "a poll".
A "scientist" can twist and turn selection criteria until he gets exactly those papers he wants. Then he can extract and interpret the information according to his own angle, to get the result he wants.

Meta-analysis can be useful to see what researchers may have missed or learn what to include as a base for your next research project.
Anyone doing a meta-analysis to come to a conclusion is pretty much guaranteed to be digging up an agenda to promote their career with those who favor his/her point of view.

The best thing with propaganda through meta, is that you can always shift the blame for shitty science towards the original papers - you just read them and looked at the values that was of interest to you.

You should take the yolks out of 4-6 of them

Such as?

that's about what I said. I'm fairly sure the protein is actually in the whites. And being as that I'm not a moron I understand that just because water is "healthy" doesn't mean to drink ten gallons of it every day. I'm not insulting you but the mindset behind some of these peoples logic is quite stupid.

You should identify specifically what in egg yolks or eggs may be unhealthy and whether or not it is. Then decide how much of said unhealthy substance is in eggs and the appropriate amount you should be consuming.

I've eaten a dozen eggs almost every day for the last few years. My blood tests have always come back fine.

>will this eventually kill me
It won't. I've been having 6 for breakfast 5 days a week for the past 10ish years. No issues whatsoever

>not eating the yolk
A majority of the micronutrients are in the yolk and about half of the protein.
But the problem is the total amino-acid profile gets fucked if you only eat one of the two.
I.e. the bio-availability of egg protein is close to perfect, but if you only eat the whites it's about 70%.
Eating 50% of the protein and make it 70% efficient, is roughly 1/3 of the protein.

If you got some vegan phobia vs yolk from 50 year old science that tried to scare people into the arms of grain and sugar, you may just as well spend your money on soy protein.
It's inferior to whole eggs, but at least you won't stress out on cortisol, caused by anxious FUD.

Reference USDA
01123, Egg, whole, raw, fresh -- ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/112?manu=&fgcd=&ds=
01124, Egg, white, raw, fresh -- ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/113?manu=&fgcd=&ds=
01125, Egg, yolk, raw, fresh -- ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/114?manu=&fgcd=&ds=

(And salmonella from eggs is uncommon as fuck in the civilized world. Infected hens rarely propagate it to eggs, since cracked eggs are sent to the industry and uncracked eggs are protected.)

Thats when you see that most people on fit are fucking stupid. Eggs are not bad for you. Ive been eating 6 eggs a days for about 10 months now and i have no problem i did a checkup 3 months a go and my cholesterol was good. Most claims about eggs are about the fact that it contains cholesterol but it has been found that dietary cholesterol doesnt affect much your blood cholesterol.

I only got 2 options:

1: smoke 8 cigs a day

or

2: eat 8 eggs a day

I'll go for the latter

time.com/4536939/egg-white-yolk-cholesterol

Eat your yolks, folks

Scan the “healthy” section of a brunch menu and there you’ll find it: the world’s saddest order, the egg white omelet. This time will be different, you think, these things aren’t so bad, but then you stare down at the flat, pale pancake of liquid protein and think to yourself: Why do I do this to myself?

You do it because you were told to. We all were. Until just recently, experts warned that dietary cholesterol causes spikes in blood cholesterol, which in turn clogs arteries and hurts the heart. Cholesterol is found in the yellows, not the whites, so down the drain went the yolks.

there’s good reason not to fear the yolks. Scientific research has vindicated dietary cholesterol, finding that eating cholesterol has no real impact on cholesterol metabolism. That is, eating foods high in cholesterol does not mean you’ll develop high cholesterol. Some evidence suggests that eggs might even be beneficial for cholesterol by raising levels of HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that’s linked to a lower risk of heart disease.

So next time you crack open an egg, don’t let the fatty, cholesterol-choked yolk slip away. Mix it in for good texture—and even better health.