Best routine for trans girls?

did we ever come to a general consensus about this? obviously it would have a ton of squats, hip thrusts, and deadlifts. what else would you include? and at what point would a trans girl move onto an "intermediate" routine, and what would that look like? advanced?

let's be serious here please. i don't want to see any meanposting!

Noose hangs x 1

booo meanposting hissss!!!!

for real though can we have a nice, informative thread? i'm really wondering about intermediate programs for maximum girl :)

post pics so we can tell you what you need to work on

SS

Lots of Vertical cuts

they've been posted before. i need to lose this fat i've gained while lifting and keep building legs/butt. same as basically every trans girl lol

not enough hip thrusts there. but what would you recommend once a person gets to the intermediate level? :)

why are people mean on the internet :(

Is it weird that I find a trans girl's attempts to look good far more endearing than that of a "real" woman?

Why are tgirls so cute bros?

well you should post them again, then post your current pics. Then we can compare them to see the progress you've made and tell you how to take it from here.

that's completely natural and you should never question it. find a cute nerdy tgirl to love and she will treat you well and cherish you always. no lie :)

blah okay. this is most recent. i know i still look like a twig boy but i made outlines to emphasize the gains that have been made. my butt gains aren't as noticeable :(

Are the lifts you're using to improve your butt improving or are they stagnant?

Cute. Keep squatting and cut some lbs. post bum

You've got cute feet and nice hair would slamalam dim damn

is that cum on your mirror?

also post qt feet

>women work out to trap men for sex
>tgirls work out to attract partners
congratulations, you realize that tgirls are superior romantic partners than bio women

How do I get a qt trans gf Veeky Forums?

have that 1 in a million chance too find a not ugly trans girl and have same interests

yeah absolutely. hip thrusts are my best lift. i hit a 250lb PR on friday. and i've definitely gained mass there. i can *feel* it, but my butt still looks small. i think i had basically no butt before and now i have some butt lol.

i'm actually struggling more with squats than anything. deadlifts are pretty good i think, for being a small girl on estrogen.

thanks! :)

uh this is me

yeah i love my hair :)

but we're talking about lifting and being very serious in this serious lifting thread.

lol no. idk what it is. rogue toothpaste spit i guess :P

MEAN!

cute trans girls like guys that are nice and kind to animals. this is fact.

>for being a small girl on estrogen.
how small are we talking?
are you a womanlet?

you're cute
I want to grab your butt with both hands while kissing you

just make sure you're getting that protein
even as a girl you won't build shit unless you eat :)

5'6"

so not TOO small but i'm like normal girl sized :)

lol i wish i knew more guys like you irl. i'm really too shy to talk to them anyway though :/

but lifting! i like to lift, and i'm seriously wondering if we ever decided what the absolute best routine is for people like me. barbell work is so much fun!

aw that's something i constantly feel torn about. i want to eat lots to grow big and strong (from waist down) but also i'm really fat as you can see...

it's a big problem lol :(

>cute trans girls like guys that are nice and kind to animals. this is fact.
That's cool, but how do you even meet nice trans girls in the first place? :(