What's your favorite way to get your peanut butter nutrients, Veeky Forums?

What's your favorite way to get your peanut butter nutrients, Veeky Forums?

I like to digest my peanut butter mixed with good ol maple syrup

Onions

Slice your onion and dip it in peanut better

Just dump that shit on your peanut butter at about 40% syrup to however much peanut butter youve got so it doesn't get too soggy

hmmmmm

Mix it all together and it should come out with this creamy goodness, don't mix it too much or you'll go back to the consistency of peanut butter which can get stuck in your throat pipes
It should look like pic related if you did it right
:)

>not raw honey

Never gonna make it.

ok now what though?

shove it up your ass

Make some more! I need to get more peanut butter though :(

I have a bad feeling about this

That's pancake syrup not maple syrup you fucking mong. Cheap ass pancake syrup is for fucking plebs.

>fit
>syrup
clean bulk and get all spiritual with it and shit

this, near unironically

i get my pb (the pure stuff, 100% peanut, organic, not jif or some other sugar bomb shit like some retarded manchild) on keto bread (chia+flax +eggs+baking powder, mix and bake 5 mn). I like pb with salt, Euro, so peanuts were always associated with salt for me, I find it really gross when sweet.

>your body is a temple
>the sky is the limit
>live your dreams, don't dream your life
>live. laugh, love
>pic related

killed me

You usa faggots are fucking disgusting holy shit. Thats why all of you have health problems you fat fuck. This shit doesnt even look appetizing. Your country is so fucked up that it leads you to think that is fucking normal to do shit like this. FUCKING SYRUP THATS ONLY SUGAR WITH A FUCKING BUTTER OF PEANUTS THAT ALSO FULL OF SUGAR HOLY FUCK HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT SHIT. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SWEAT EAT AN FUCKING APPLE BE A FUCKING HUMAN YOU PEACE OF SHIT .

SWEET*

ALSO HUMANS DONT NEED SWEET STUFF IF YOU ARE OVER 12 YO YOU DONT NEED TO EAT FUCKING SWEETS BUNCH OF OBESE FAGGOTS GET A GRIP AT YOUR FUCKING LIFE BE A MAN

>humans don't need sweet stuff
Well look at faggot no-sugar over here using all his meager energy to get dick blasted over a shitty thread. Guess what, sweetie, sugars are necessary for your body to function and is found in everything you eat in some form without exception

alcohol is empty calories and I'm pretty sure plenty of adults indulge in that. stop obsessing over what other people do.

>Haha guys I'm being super obnoxious aren't I funny
Stay mad eurofag

I almost puked from this but it was worth the proteins.

Peanut butter is the spread of the gods, desu. It goes great with anything. I’ve even put it on cooked salmon – it was fuckin’ scrumptious.

I just eat peanuts tbf, cheaper and easier to eat.

I used to make this as a kid, shit was fuego my guy.

>He doesn't have a 20kg bucket of peanut butter
>current year
shig

>tfw my country made the greatest source of protein known to man: Skyr
Skyr with pb is what I do

anyone else get mad gas from eating anything with peanuts?

You need to smell it all up for maximum gains. If you don't, you're guaranteed to not make it, sorry bud.

Peanut butter and jam sandwich

Spooning nuts in your hole

OK /f/, let's settle this once and for all.
Crunchy or smooth?

>sugars are necessary for your body to function and is found in everything you eat in some form without exception
Exactly why you don't need to eat anything sweet, all the required sugar comes from a regular diet, especially if you eat fruits

I eat it straight from the tub.

Crunchy, plus I've found it's cheaper.

Unsalted rice cake

kek

I just shitposted with the board name, but what even is this place?

>there are people this new on Veeky Forums

>having to know the content of every small board in order to be called an oldfag, instead of lurking 1-2 boards for a long period of time
Must be fun shitposting on /po/ and checking dubs there.

don't even try kiddo /f/ is one of the 2 best boards on Veeky Forums and you would know that if you weren't new.

>Tfw can't find skyr anywhere near me
Good alternatives?

By digesting it

huh