I have been feeling sluggish in the gym lately, I am too broke to run a cycle but I have a left over bottle of Nolva...

I have been feeling sluggish in the gym lately, I am too broke to run a cycle but I have a left over bottle of Nolva. Should I take it to get the bitch out of my system? I know it's not the same as running Test and Var, but I wonder if it would give me a boost?

desu if you still have ai laying around it really helps

maybe not before the gym but it makes actually lifting effortless

Are you fucking retarded? How is an AI going to help you lift?

I've always taken Nolva at bedtime, apparently that is when estrogen levels at the highest in the male body.

idk in my case having crashed estrogen also makes it easy for me to do stuff, guys i know who have taken letro on and off cycle say the same thing

not the guy your replying to, but if OP has low test then AI could help bring him back into range if it isn't a serious medical condition causing the low test.

Estrogen is anabolic and is important for your mood, libido and joint health.

Stop taking drugs junkie. This is what drugs do. They make you feel bad when you stop taking them.

yes.

but low estrogen also alters your mood, i cant really describe it myself but maybe OP should give it a shot. it works for me and ive intentionally crashed my own estrogen for a few months now

If you take any form of caffeine you can shove your opinion back up your ass.

Nova isn't an AI. It blocks the estrogen receptor in the nipples. That's how it prevents gyno on cycle. It also raises natural test level, that's why it's part of PCT

First off Nolva isn't an AI it's an estrogen blocker that attaches to the androgen receptors so you don't get bitch tits. AI's work by stopping the conversion of excess testosterone into estrogen.

we werent discussing nolva which is why i mentioned if OP still had ai left, he blatantly said that he had leftover nolva

Wyd fit bros??? Just looking on Craigslist and saw this website called Eternity of Youth and gear is cheap!!! From Balkan Pharmaceutical...Cant be real!!!

Cheap gear is never real

So good to go for boosting suspected low test (not post cycle, just in between cycles.)

It does not raise test levels you mong, it acts as a partial agonist to androgen receptorst.med student

what

have you been to a petshop? 1g of test is 4 dollars

No, not good to raise test, mong number two

that's literally what an AI is, smartass

No it's not, are you clinically retarded or just baiting?

an ai attaches to the aromatese and locks it (aromasin being the only one that destroys the aromatese)

why are we having this discussion?

and btw nolva doesnt attach to the androgen receptor, it attaches to certain estrogen receptors