Girl I had been crushing on started dating some other guy a couple months ago

>Girl I had been crushing on started dating some other guy a couple months ago
>Didn't really bother me all that much
>Her and I had been, and are still friends
>Sends me her usual goodnight snapchat
>Click on her snapchat story
>Her boyfriend is lying in her bed
>"2 months with this dork

Holy shit girls are brutal. Sending a picture of you and your bf to a guy that obviously has a crush on you. Unless she doesn't know that you feel that way and is just treating you like she would any other friend, or do girls always know?

Some other guy beat you do it because you were too beta to make a move. Learn from this and move on.

>saying goodnight everynight to a women that isn't your wife

Pathetic. Why are you even friends with her? Being friends is basically telling her you are not a man, you are a pathetic soyboy that cannot protect her and she therefore she should treat you as such.

Get your act together

You're literally the beta orbiter archetype.

I've been crushing on a girl for about 3 months now, I thought I was making it pretty clear what my intentions were but according to one of her friends she's completely oblivious to my feelings, so yes there are some girls who just can't take a hint

>Crushing
>-ing
>Continuous

See this is why you aren't gonna fucking make it. Waiting to reveal your feelings gets you no where. If you like someone you should tell them as soon as possible to avoid the pain and awkwardness

Fuck off Reddit

Saged and reported

If you're talking about this to one of her friends then she already knows and doesn't find you attractive.

Nobody can take a hint because nobody knows how to give actual hints.

She is only keeping you around as a beta provider. Abort now.

I once called my ex real late and a real deep voice answered (black guy) and simply said
>Go to sleep
And hung up

I don't think I'll ever forget that

Pathetic. Fuck you're triggering me. Grow the fuck up man. Women will never care about anyone. They want good genes, money, and sex.

OP here
I know that this is all the exact problem I have. I know I'm a fucking Beta (I don't provide though, even I'm not that fucking pathetic) and I know I need to address that shit since it's entirely my fault, but I just don't know how to do it. Every girl it's the same pattern, and then I hate myself for it afterwards.

>dropping "hints" for 3 months
>not asking her out
Holy fuck man and these are the same people that complain about no gf

You're the one who's oblivious, user. She was sending you a clear message that she didn't like you that way.

faggot

cut her off

>just set up my first date ever for Tuesday
>have this sinking feeling it'll die before I reach it

How do I curb the anxiety lads?

you deserve it because you still continue keeping in touch with something you cant have come on faggot

Sorry autocorrect
*Cut her head off

Eh, just being real with you... Just do what makes you happy. Alpha is a born trait, you do not have it. I am an obese manlet, I eat for happiness. But I have fucked quite a few womens because I am a funny guy. But FOOD! Too bad I'm on Atkins.

DUDE, FUCKING BLOCK THAT SHEIT.

Grow the fuck up. Don't talk with her. Find someone who will enjoy your time.

Its called being cucked user and its gonna happen a lot more if you get attached to one female. There is literally no point in continuing to snapchat with her. Female comradery is absolutely worthless as they cannot relate to you. My advice is stop talking to her completely and dont look at her story anymore if it bothers you so much that you make a gay ass thread about it. Talk to other women but dont get attached to them at all. Just focus on yourself more.
This desu

> I don't even wanna continue my progress at the gym if this shit is just gonna keep happening.
How do people have this mentality? Wouldn’t failure make you want to improve even more?

keep yourself busy

>meets girl
>doesn't send dick pic within 24 hours

Never going to make it

>not posting result
obv failed

Fidget spinner or get high or both
Thats what I did, ended up spinning it and laughing at myself for being autistic, she just thought I was funny and cute.

> Female comradery is absolutely worthless as they cannot relate to you
This is the mentality of someone who doesn’t interact with a lot of girls.
You’re obviously not going to be able to bang every girl you know, but in most cases there is nothing wrong with still socializing with them. This doesn’t mean beta male orbiting and talking to them every day, this simply means having someone to hang out with every now and then, to give you a female perspective on things, as well as improve your social circle. Women like men that other women like. This is why you’ll frequently see average looking dudes that chicks seem to love. It’s a social status thing.
The idea that if you’re not banging a girl means you should cut them off is an retarded antisocial idea.
That being said, if you have oneitis and are becoming frustrated at a girl not wanting to fuck you, then it’s best to forget about them.

Why do you care? You can't win in this situation. She will never go out with you and if she does, it'll be out of pity, even then, expect to be cheated on. Stop getting your feelings hurt. I know, easier said than done but you seriously need to get it together OP.

Life moves on. She's just another bimbo with a seeping hole between her legs, there's plenty like that, stop letting some fucking whore bring you down.

It was on her story fucking speedreader

People like you are pathetic
>few years ago
>gf is still in HS, last year
>gf tells me her classmate likes her very much
>few days later, classmate wanted to confess his love, he tried to touch her and she screamed how he is disgusting and if he do it again she is going to call principal
>everybod laughed at the dude and it become well known rumour about public rejection
>dude is still trying to impress her
>last day in the school, all girls were having girly talks about sex in classrom
>stupid bitches are competing in these talks
>gf mentions about taking my cum all these high school years after school
>all guys who had crushes at these girls were silent and sad
>gf explains how they enjoyed humiliating numales in classroom

Fucking girls are terrible people and you are a faggot

Holy shit I love that. I convinced all my exes and side chicks to keep sending pics like that to their beta orbiters. Lying.naked in bed, me kissing them, just holding eachother. I thrive on stomping their hearts and showing I'm a superior male.

This has resulted in arguments and even fights. They get so sour and hate my guts. Then when I hang out with their clique their beta orbiters always verbally challenge me but they can't compete. With my ex the beta orbiter couldn't take it anymore, he had been crushin on her for 6 years and pretty mich spend all his money on her. He stood up and sucker punched me in my blind spot with his full weight. Everyone was in shock and some guys pumled him back. As soon as he connected I just started laughing and said "Holy shit user, was that it? Even Anonette slaps me harder when we fuck." He enraged and I just told my baby to go to her place while grabbing her ass and throw a wink to the orbiter.

I dont even consider myself a bad person for this. It's all fun and games yo

you don't necessarily need to stop, you just need other girls to talk to. it's you putting your eggs in one basket so when that basket gets crushed, so do all of your eggs.

just got back from lunch with the ex. i'd like her back and she's oddly receptive but referred to me at one point as her friend. she also swore she wasn't seeing other guys. meanwhile i got with two girls on the weekend and i'm probably seeing one of them tuesday. it hurt a lot less than if she was my only source of female validation.

You are doing a good thing.This orbiter should learn his position from this situation and start improving himself.

I had similar thing with gf.
Dude wanted to flirt with her in friend's birthday party.
I took gf's hand, grabbed her ass and went into WC room to fuck.
All people who were drunk are cheering us outside while we have sex.After busting nut inside her and went outside, dude was sitting in the same place, silent and dead.

Exactly what I was thinking. I was in that giys position untill 21 and started working alot on myself.
I just have 0 respect, even disgust, for those r9k tier, obsessive, controlling beta orbiting manchildren that feel entitled to having a gf just because they give a girl their attention.

Tbh the girls only know how cruel it is half of the time. And if they know they just really dont care.

don't see anything wrong with putting thirsty betas in their place. they'd 100% make a move on the girl if the opportunity even slightly presented itself whether she was with you or not. they'd fuck you over, so you may as well get back at them - especially when they're the angry and bitter type

3 months is way too long. You are a faggot.

Oof

OP is hopeless, but for you other anons, read this as a cautionary tale. Either make a move or move on. You aren't a little kid with a crush and this isn't a romcom.

Shut the fuck up roastie

If you stick around her too long she will actually get in the way of you finding a chick. I mean sending someone goodnight snapchats? I wouldn't tell that to anyone I was dating, there is a reason her bf wanted to be included on the pic.

groups of girls unironically bring so much drama to groups that it's almost not worth having them around.

Thank you. People who hang out with women are fucking gay.

you just need separation from them. we have a good system of the group of guys, who get different groups of girls around now and then. a constant group of girls ALWAYS leads to drama and ruined fun.

Rip

>girl that ive been crushing on asks to hang out
>we hang out
>i fucking go full spaghetti autism
>horribly awkward time
>realize how bad it was
>realize i just shafted my chances away in one fell swoop

Fuck. Least i can lift the feels away. And before anyone asks she knew i was into her and we'd been flirting back and forth a bit. Man i really fucked up. Learn from me anons, make that first date not a fucking spaghetti disaster.