Best cologne for attracting women?

best cologne for attracting women?

ive heard good things about 'la nuit' by ysl but it smells a bit feminine; is this what women like?

looking for chad slayer approved cologne.

feel free to throw in anecdotes/anecdotal evidence!

I have hits with both Andy by Hamish and David Beckham

Women don't like cologne, just don't smell like BO and wear clean clothes.

Adidas sport and cool water are great everyday colognes. Get something you like that's a bit higher end for going out.

If you're truly a Chad, you rub your hand between your balls and your thigh, take a whiff, then rub it on your neck as a cologne.

bleu de channel works for me

also, post workout sweat, always get crazy mires on the ride back home, a few times caught one litteraly taking a whiff (mostly MILFS for some reason)

My ex loved my Bleu de Chanel. I recommend it.

Choose a decent soap and deodorant and you want need to waste money on that bullshit. If a women is/isn't attracted to you it isn't because of the cologne...

i don't attract women but i use burberry london for fall/winter and l'eau d'issey for spring/summer
pls help

seconded for Bleu

I even had men (no homo, colleagues or friends) commenting on it

let me first of all say i wash reguarly
but i am a sweaty fat hairy ogre, and yet the hottest girls (who recognize me, cross paths often, not random on the street), are always miring me.
i think its my frequent persperation is clean so is mostly pheremones, the BO bacteria need time to produce after being washed off

testosterone + letrozole

literally the smell you give off pisses off nearby sad cunts

Just because a girl smiles at you, doesn't mean she likes you. Fuck man, they are prob terrified of you and just being polite.

na, they want it.

not the guy but its very obvious when someone is mirin

Money is the best cologne. Also some people say confidence.

>oh wow look at chad! his walk is so confident!!!@@

trenbolone

Your pheromones will be jacked 100x, and you will want to rape everything that moves.

this. even manlet gynoboys will want to kill you when you walk past them

Old Spice swagger. Had two ons from two nightouts wearing it. Bit of aftershave behind the ears from talking close, they never pull back.

you gotta find what works for you, different scents work for different guys. it also depends on your age.

i like infusion d`homme by prada and eau de lacoste blanc

They do you dumbass

Lacoste Essential

hugo boss or jean paul Gauthier, drives them crazy

Where do I spray cologne lads?
Also how much, always scared of overdoing it.
Anyone have a method of applying it?

One squirt on a wrist, rub it onto the other wrist then rub it on your neck.

Literally all you need.

An optimal hormonal profile.

Surprised no ones mentioned Dior Sauvage yet

always wondered why people seemed to get pissed off with me after I just ate my onions

Do not rub cologne/perfume/EDT, rather pat it.

spicebomb by viktor & rolf
/thread

Valentino Uomo Eau de Parfum Intense

you heard good things about tha nut?

I wear Acqua di GiĆ², by Giorgio Armani and all my females friends say it smells really good, but i think it's a bit for more mature man, im only 22

Looks and good genetics

One spray on the left and right side of your neck, and then one spray on your wrist and dab that onto the other. This will give your scent a presence that isn't overpowering but not too weak.

Seriously though. Cologne seducing women is a Jew meme designed to sell stinky shit.

If you're wearing cologne right anyways you'd have to be right next to a woman for her to notice. She's going to be standing as far the fuck she can from a hideous manlet like you so it's not going to help. Unless maybe you use chloroform as your cologne. That might get you laid.

Kek

Patchouli essential oil is all I use

those are both really good and you probably know what youre doing better than random people on a romanian crab pot building forum

Personal favorite right now is Sauvage by Dior, expensive popular meme scent. Works day, night, summer, winter, work and free time.

la nuit only smells good when it is cold, it loses its scent after about 3 hours and it feels out of place during the day. It smells great but it is not very versatile

ultimate meme fragrance, it smells good but it will make you smell like any other guy out there who just wanted to buy a single fragrance. If you want more of an edge but still not go outside mainstream I would recommend going for sauvage by dior instead

highly depends on how strong the fragrance is and whether it is a Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfume (vastly different strengths). I usually buy EDT and go for 2 pumps on the chest and 1 pump on the back of my neck. Don't do the whole wrist bullshit, that is for girls. Scents for girls are meant to be loud and easy to notice. Mens scents are meant to be noticed once a person gets close to your personal space.

I have a bottle but only wear it during high summer heat, in the cold it smells like bathroom cleaner (to me)

>wearing scents for women and not because you like smelling good
>never gonna make it

>old spice
>swagger
>aftershave behind the ears

>>taking advice from Veeky Forums

some scents project and some sit close to the skin, its different for each one and for where you wear it, not to mention how hot your skin gets. noone can do your research for you unfortunately

Any opinion on Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf?
A mate said it smells like absolute shit but some girls have told me I smell nice

Who do I trust lads

AdG is coming back i think, 10-15 years ago every nightclub stank of it so older guys don't like it as much, but there's no reason younger guys can't redefine it today

yourself, go to a store. Smell it and then decide whether or not YOU like it. Personally I think it smells good, but it does not fit my personality

I find a mixture of sweat, semen and lingering protein fart works wonders

eau sauvage edt is a classic. the new johnny depp one is overpriced bullshit

patrician detected

>"just wear cologne brah"

I bought it already famalam

I was thinking I may have fallen for a peppery meme with leather notes but I like it so its all good

I started using "Chrome" by Azzaro when I was around 12 years-old because my older Chad cousin used it and I never cared for the smell of Axe. Gonna be 24 in a few months and I still get complimented on my smell regularly. All this time and it's still the best smelling/priced cologne IMO, and I'm someone who actively looks for good scents.

Is it this good or this expensive?
Dont know how to interpret

Women love this because it smells like their dad

Nope, you wrong as fuk.

hmm thats weird?

ive never gotten compliments from a black girl when ive worn that cologne...

La nuit, Bleu and anything from Tom Ford.

There's a few others ofcourse, but they all differ between person to person.

Go to a store, and try on one. Walk around with it for the day and ask people what they think of it. Then go back the next day and repeat with another one. Don't try on multiples at the same time.

issey miyake

my gf bought it for me and i got a lot of compliments from different girls

because you smell like the dad she never had

Nice meme dude real funny stuff dude keep it up

I use that and get the usual "wow, someone smells good" comments.
It's quiet unique and don't know of many people who have it.

im sorry blackbro just tryna have some bantz.

its just too funny for me to not say sometimes...

I wear this one too but I buy the summer version because it's cheaper and wear it all year. $25 for a 4.2oz bottle that lasts me 2-3 years is pretty good value imo.