Things Fat People Believe

>slow metabolism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nV9mz4zoSkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a thing though

its true though, doesnt make losing weight impossible or anything, but shit sucks

lost like 20lb in a few months, got pretty cut, started "lean bulking" and im putting on fat real quick again, along with muscle granted

whereas some people can eat a similar amount of calories and put on minimal fat and mostly muscle. if I ate less than I do now though, I wouldnt be getting stronger

>muh slow metabolism

Fat people burn calories at a higher rate. Fake news

ok cool bro

Do some basic research and you will find that you are coping. Overweight people burn more calories because it takes more energy to move their fat pathetic bodies

I was never overweight in the first place faggot

my metabolism is so fast, after i eat it takes like 30 minutes until i can take a shit

is that good Veeky Forums?

What OP is likely referring to is fatties who think that their “slow metabolism” means that for some reason their body puts on more weight than someone with a “fast metabolism” who eats the same amount. This isn’t true and is simply a result of fat people having this delusional idea of the amount of food they’re eating compared to other people.
What you’re talking about is just genetics when it comes to ability to put on muscle.

youtube.com/watch?v=nV9mz4zoSkM

>believing food goes through you in 30 minutes

>mfw I sat through this thing

tl;dr Buy magic algae

>Gain muscle mass and eat a healthy diet to regulate metabolism
>Works
Explain that jew

it's a thing because fat """people""" eat shit all day. If they were eat healthy they would have normal metabolism
>inb4 strawberry prices

>meme diets work

>raw food diet

then what would cause you to believe that fat people dont have higher metabolisms?

because the only logical reason to believe that is cope

>muh genetics

Oh no my slow metabolism means I have a BMR 62 calories lower than normal. Guess I should just give up and eat shit all day.

And they hardly move beside goong to mcdonalds

Once I'll get fit she will love me

>slow metabolism
I wish i had a slow metabolism
I have the opposite problem

>blacks are people

>virgins are people

wtf im with her now

Well, you're a pussy who can't get pussy, so it makes sense.

le epic burn xD le upvoted

>being so butthurt about the truth