How do people get lean without tracking calories?

How do people get lean without tracking calories?

Whats the method? Just don't eat anything besides protein and green veggies 90% of the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf4GPAxrIew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rolling

roll

they don't eat a lot. it's not a mystery. some people have no emotional connection to food, user. they can even forget to eat.

roll

Take your autism rolling out of here please

I get that, but what method do they use?

There's a lean guy at my gym, he told me he basically just eats lean meats, and when he gets hungry, he just snacks on veggies. He said he has 1 or 2 days per month where he goes out and drinks, but thats it.

That guy I;m talking about at my gym has been single digit bodyfat for the last 5 years ive seen him at the gym, never seen him without abs, let a lone overweight. He also told me that before he started lifting he was overweight, and growing up he was fat.

the method is 'don't eat'

that's the trick, user, always being hungry.

Roll

Is that why all malnourished 3rd worlders have such spectacular abs?

fuck man id like to think it is more complicated than that

do you also think being more active overall (active job etc) contributes?

Yes

eat as late as possible in the day to minimize entering a surplus, this will also slighty improve nutrition partitioning

>eat as late as possible in the day to minimize entering a surplus, this will also slighty improve nutrition partitioning

Does that actually happen?

I did feel like my metabolism was *SLIGHTLY* better when I use to do IF on 16-8 eating window.

Not sure if it was just psychological though.

i used to do this, now i just push my 1st meal back minimum 4+ hours. right now i need to eat late at night so i can actually fall asleep easier while being in a 1000 calorie deficit.

check this out too to understand the greater benefits: youtube.com/watch?v=xf4GPAxrIew

I forget eat but I'm still fat fuck
>175cm 75kg ~17bf%

>17% is fat
lmao

20+ is fat bby.
which means; you're probably 20+
:)

Why are you asking for the method when your gym dude has literally already given you the method.

He only eats meat and vegetables. That's it. No stodgy carbs, no sugar (natural or otherwise), no bullshit. Just meats and vegetables.

I have this. I can eat a lot sometimes but most of the times I just eat very little or at least people around me tell me they thought I would eat more (specially if they see me eating lots one time). I have specific times where I do sneak in a mandarin.

Sometimes when it is busy at work or whatever I forget to eat and eat later. I eat late in the evenings too cause I get home late and have to cook. I mostly eat veggies and meat/fish cause I always make too much food and so rice or other extra's are overrated.

Not fatty fat but fat and disgasting still

Meat for dinner, snack on raw veggies rest of the day. Occasionally have a piece of fruit.

I've been doing omad for over a month. Lost 5kg. You can feast every day and still lose weight as long as you eat once a day.

this

for me eating is literally something I have to force myself to do

eat less dont cheat, and you basically calculate the calories through experience.

Fuck cutting

I am pretty skinny and i realized how i actually stayed skinny even though i was eating shit like pizza etc.
during the meals i would drink alot of water, i would always get hungry and chug 0,5l throughout the meal which makes you full and not overeat.

i wanted to say thirsty not hungry lol

>How do people get lean without tracking calories?
Aerobic exercise and training with higher volume than Veeky Forums, generally.

You can tell these are retarded Americans who never got outside.

aka some people don't have a disorder like you fat shits

it's questions like these that are making this board go to shit. what the fuck do you think brainlet?

To build on what this guy said Eating healthier foods helps after your body initially adjusts to the initial shock of less sodium and sugar intake. You're less likely to have food cravings once you can break out of the sugar and salt addictions.

unfortunately this, i never get more than 3000 calories a day in when eating clean

Memes aside, is it actually possible to be muscular and lean if all you're doing is eating meat and veggies?

Say you're only getting

You won't just be eating 1500 kcal, not all the time atleast. Your hunger roughly equates to your maintenance, you'll simply eat more meat and veggies.

kek

Thats just a "controlled" binge eating disorder.

Easy.

Track it once, eat same shit 6/7 times a week.

>but muh food diversity
>i cant eat same stuff every day

Well then be a DYEL then. Nobody cares for your pathetic excuses.

Be physically active and don't eat like an amerimutt. There, you're lean.

Your body needs carbs to build muscle efficiently. So no. Either you bloat the fuck up or you shrink, depending on how much you eat.