///Feels thread///

Reposting one of my soul crushing stories

> be 22 year old KHV incel, never had any attention from a girl at any point in my life
> hitting some chest in my uni gym
> finish bench, time to do some weighted dips
> work in with a 5.5/10 girl at the dip station
> warm up with 25kg dips
> she tells me I'm strong
> I bring another 25 and do 8 reps with 50kg
> start talking to the girl about lifting, she seems quite interested
> before I leave the gym I make up some excuse to go talk to her again and ask her out
> she actually says yes
> weighted dipped my way into a date
> be really fucking excited and think my life is finally about to change and some luck has come my way after all this time

cont in post below

Don't bother continuing. I can't handle the feels. Leave it on a positive

I remember you bro. Chin up. You had the balls to ask her out, even if it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to. Grab those balls and make sure you ask out the next qt3.14.

> be giddy and happy for the next 2 days
> buy some condoms and practice putting them on in case things get anywhere (never needed one before obviously)
> meet the girl on campus, hug her and compliment her
> note to self she doesn't really hug me back which worried me
> was gonna get something to eat and drink at the student cafe but everything is fucking closed early because it's the last day of term
> basically there is nobody around it's all empty dark and cold
> she comments on the cold and I say we should warm each others' hands
> we start holding hands
> thought this was pretty smooth but notice she's not really holding my hand, I'm just squeezing hers for the entirety of the date
> she says we should go down to the waterfront area (live on coast)
> talk about lifting and shit while we walk, it's a bit awkward because I'm crushing her hand all the while
> get to the waterfront, it's cold and dark and empty af
> say this was probably pretty bad timing for a date
> she fucking replies "i didn't think this was a date, we're just hanging out right?"
> JUST
> still holding her hand after she said that
> asks me if I had any girlfriends
> I lie and say I had two, elaborate on them a bit
> I rehearse this lie very well, but pretty sure she saw through it, or else why would she ask? women can smell incels like bloodhounds
> mentions she's never had a boyfriend
> think I have nothing to lose
> say we should chill at my place and at least get something to drink
> still holding her hand btw
> she makes up some excuse basically no
> get to campus, part ways

Pic related, felt bad for lying about what I am and sent her this

Its been the first week of the year

I still haven't gone to the gym or even work out at home

I just sit at home, and either work or browse Veeky Forums.

Afterwards I sobbed into my pillow for a couple hours and cried, it was all fucked from the start. She sent such a nice reply as well, I scarred the poor girl who has never been a date before

Was given some big projects at work and fucked up part is nobody wanted these projects at all so they gave them to me. They kind of suck but I'm doing a lot of work and learning so fucking much its crazy. I have an early morning meeting all week and I'm just happy to have a job like this. I really did make it in the business world, sadly I kind of have a job where I can;t talk about my projects or my work to anyone. I just keep it in our dept and do my job even though some of it is challenging and nobody else wants to tackle these issues

My oneitis told me she liked me. Then told me she liked me a lot. Then told me really, really liked me. Then ghosted me. Love being alive, I do.

Nothing is fucked, just text her something like "Could we try again sometime?"

wew lad

>visit gym next to my work often
>usually wait for one of my girl friends to come out by talking to the clerk about whatever
>guy comes by, probably the most attractive to me in the whole gym, every day makes a comment about my shirt and walks off
>finally grow some balls one day and promise the clerk that today i'll comment on Veeky Forums shirt
>he comes over, i dont see him yet but i hear "hey user!" and footsteps closing in
>smugly turn, jab a pointing finger out, poke him in the tummy. "nice shirt br--"
>he has no shirt, im touching his chest
>hes obviously shocked i'm touching him
>literally pic related
>panic, say sorry, go to the locker room to find my friend and walk out while he's talking to the clerk still
>can never return
>can never find a Veeky Forums bf to make their meals and shakes for and root for their progress

she seems down to date you again i know shes just trying to act cool because she hasn't done this either
t. someone who's wrote something JUST like that

>Lies about having had a girlfriend
>Girl he lies to actually want a guy who has never had a girlfriend

Thats what they mean by "be yourself" you fucking sperges.

Don't stress its all experience brah id text her back in a couple days just make some small talk and go from there if she replys often and seems somewhat receptive like she did in her reply msg try set up another catch up.

Maybe she was just nervous

get this into your mind op.

DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT GIRLS THINK ABOUT YOU AND THEN THEY WILL ADORE YOU.

something is only awkward cus you make it so. if you seem untouched by the situation she will grow comfortable in you. that is what men do.

you did good bro. you put yourself out there. now live and learn. we're all gonna make it.

why not hit her up again in a week or two?

you shoulda just said nice shirt anyway

"Hey i thought a bit, can we start over? Go for drinks or something? - Just casual seeing we are newbies (insert 5 emojis)"

Id try this.

>DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT GIRLS THINK ABOUT YOU AND THEN THEY WILL ADORE YOU.

its taken me so long to actually learn this.. but in addition to this dont be a total dick either as I know it can be a thin line between not caring and and turning into a d-bag... and typically being a d-bag is more entertaining to me.

>underwent gyno surgery
>5 weeks no lifting
>now came back
>was shredded and getting out of the natty deflated shredded look thanks to creatine and lean bulk
>now lost some muscle and gained fat
>fat all went to my sides
>cant cut because dont wanna put too much stress on body nor gimp myself in regaining my strength
>cant bulk because i'd fill my lovehandles

She went back to canada (exchange student) the week after so basically it was one shot only. At least I don't have to bump into her at the gym or something

oh god, that message is the cherry in the autism cake.
you went sentimental too fast what denotes neediness which is kriptonite to womens libido/interest.
if a girl doesnt reciprocate on your touching as you noted on the hand holding and hugg jsut back down, do casual touching instead as you talk, like tapping her arms, etc, then try to increment on that gradually.
you had the courage to ask a girl you met on the spot so you are in the right path.
just try to control the neediness and you are golden, i know its hard, i did it often too.

i panicked and im too autistic to go back unless i know my girl friend is about to come out
>was gonna leave anyways
that's literally the best situation then. either it goes well and you're heart broken she leaves or are embarassed a bit now for a goof up but leave on good terms. youre very adorable with all the worry but there's no need

I agree with the Patrick posting dude. You took a big risk asking her out. Commend yourself because of that, instead of shaming yourself it didn't work out as you planned. This was your first experience. Learn from it and apply it to the your inevitable next date. Godspeed user

The reason you're a KHV incel is because you refer to women in terms like '5.5/10'

you should tell her that you rated her as 5.5/10 for a bunch of fat losers on an online anime forum who think eating onions makes you stronger

Fucked yourself royally with that message friendo

How do you lads deal with mixed messages from girls? A girl I've been good friends with recently told me she likes me and wanted to try dating, but as soon as we started dating and everything was going great, she started getting cold feet. Like, you could literally see her getting scared of things getting serious but also really wanting things to get serious.

Problem is, I'm generally very shy and so mixed messages led to self-doubt which led to not kissing her which led to her getting self-doubt which led to "needing a few days without contact to clear my head" on her part. Shit blew up from there and now I may have lost a good friend, nevermind an ideal girlfriend.

How do I make sure that shit never happens again?

I wouldn't worry about it much, and I hate going to a gym by myself regardless.
honestly if you're any kinda good looking you can get away with alot, as long as you dont come off like a stalker
honestly it might be good for you to keep light conversations with her until you get less autistic. its nice to have a girl to talk to that is in a different social circle

you don’t even deserve to have held her hand you douche. one of the very first things you did in your shitty thread is insult her physical attractiveness and then you acted like a dumb socially inept idiot and lied about your dating history... seriously what the fuck is your problem? this girl is being way too nice to your pathetic ass. go cry about it.

i feel like i’m taking an advanced level bait, but i don’t care. fuck you op

Don't be a bitch. The key here is outcome independence and an abundance mentality. Would you be a whining on this board if you had scores of girls lining up to fuck you? Of course not, you'd probably even forget that one girls name.

girls get mad if you don't make a move. they get frustrated and take it personally. gotta remember that the average girls self esteem is often very poor

just kiss to make her feel wanted and to show you have guts to make a move, the more time you spend on the limbo stage the more youll look like a man without courage and you'll become less and less attractive to her.

thing is i don't work out at that gym (yet) but i planned to since i get a discount for being employed nearby.
>honestly if you're any kinda good looking
i've been told i'm a solid 8 on average. i'd chalk one down on a normal day and +1 for special events but my panic button slamming really ruins shit.

Soon as shit started going wrong you should have suggested going back to friends for now before you lose a good friend. Always hance of a second go at her then.

If you still want to be her friend then contact her and apologise for whatever shit I'm certain you pulled to make it all go to shit.

If it's a stranger giving g mixed signals, ghost her. Not worth the hassle

She's been a friend of mine for years and we see each other almost every single day. I wouldn't be forgetting her name, nor would I be shagging anything that moves to try to get over her.

Unfortunately, I think it's dead in the water now m8. Might do a hail mary and ask if she wants to do something on Valentine's when the autist of the group (somehow I'm not the resident autist despite being a KV) asks what everyone's plans are and both her and I say "nothing".

I apologised for what I did wrong. I overreacted to a mounting list of her treating me like shit. Hence the "mixed signals" thing. She, on the other hand, is either entirely unaware she was a bit of a cunt through the whole thing or simply feels she has nothing to apologise for, which is the only thing stopping me from caring about her at the moment.

Great bait mate

this is how men talk with each other, we can be honest about women's looks, no need for sensitivity or pc bullshit

Whats your fucking problem dude. OP is obviously not in a grounded mental state and you are just raising false ghosts.

>cheating ex gf of 2 years probably having the time of her life, partying, clubbing, drinking and fucking the other dude, completely forgotten about me

>meanwhile i cant stop dreaming about her and everything i look at reminds me of her

She doesnt even think about you dumb nigger. You are like a child clutching a dead puppy. Stop torturing yourself and improve yourself so you can attract another bitch. Or just drown out the world through (or just kill yourself and save some time)

Who hurt you mate?

Whatever you say, the damage is done and the rules apply to every women, even your special little snowflake. If the friendship was as important to her as to you, you wouldn't be on Veeky Forums crying woe is me. You'll tell when she fucks chad right under your nose. I'm not trying to insult you. You just need to realise that it's not what she sais, it's what she does that counts, and to me it looks like you acted to desperate and she flaked.

>acted too desperate
>by showing no outward physical intimacy
Fascinating take m8.

alot of dudes think stuff like that is cute, I don't think alot of girls understand that having a vagina kinda lets you be a bit of a sperg.
I mean if you're an actual 8 then I guess do what you need to do to get some more confidence.
Just never come off as desperate for attention, but again female 8's shouldn't have to worry about that

English isn't my first language, "weak" probably hits it better.

I understand user, I felt the same way after my breakup. The best thing you can do is move on, the past is the past and it'll never change. Dwelling on it further will harm you and your chances in further relationships.

t. roastie
Why else would you get buttblasted about a guy saying a girl looks average?

>after months of being in the same gym, cute girl says hi me
>ever since, been greeting each other everytime we see each other
>starts going to her during my rests to talk to her
>she starts doing the same
>happens for a while
>she one day starts talking smack about her ex and how she wants someone who's direct
>ask her out
>"whoa, user. Where did this come from? I think I'm actually going to try and work things out with him"
>Ghosting each other since Christmas break

I went on a date once
It didnt go well

What an idiot/whore, you did the right thing.

probably just playing with you, wanted cheap validation, if you are a psicobitch you can use men for that

why dont anons understand that the last thing to do is act strange after getting rejected by a girl?
I know it feels weird but just play it off, most girls take it as a compliment, and if they don't then shes a cunt anyways and it doesnt matter

this

wtf is the point? If you're not getting pussy then clinging to a faux friendship is a waste of time

I'm . Didn't realise she was an exchange student. Seriously bro, you did good. You miss all the shots you don't take, and you would've felt fucking shitty if you didn't ask her out before she went back to Canada.

>so basically it was one shot only
and nigga you fucking took it. you'll make it.

There are no words to describe how pathetic this post is. Bravo.

>starting to fall in love with a older woman at the gym, my guess she's like 45
>she's married
>I really enjoy talking to her

eat shit faggot, that girl is only being nice to him because she detected his turbo autism

Hey, it's nice having bros (or female bros) to talk to in the gym.

Embarrassing.

9 years old
>Wake up early and go downstairs to get a Runescape session in before school
>Find sister overdoses on couch
>Mother starts drinking
>drinking gets worse over years
>Mother is abusive blames me for sisters death faked having cancer
>Stop trying at school because I have a set date to kill myself.
>Fail and dropout
>Now working minimum wage job spending every penny supporting mother
>She has to go to hospital and gets told she has Sepsis / Pneumonia
>They put her in coma and tell me she has a very slim chance of survival don't get hopes up.
>3 weeks later she wakes up from coma can't do anything apart from move her eyes
>NHS computers ransomware doctors lose records of alcoholic
>has seizure from alcohol withdrawal and put right back into coma
> 5 months on life support
> months of physical therapy and is released
> Mother is sober
>I can finally talk to her happiest I've been in 12 years
>I'm in a much better mental state and working out
>A whole lot more confident no more social anxiety.
>Mother is sober for 5 months and everything is perfect
>Last Tuesday I come home from work and she's wastes on vodka
>she been drunk everyday
IDK what to do now

relax dude
you did fine
i wish you the best

that sucks

Every time I think about why her and I aren't together, I can trace it all directly to that one night where I didn't kiss her.

see

are you working for the glow in the dark cia niggers user?

>tfw woke up realizing this would be 1 year and 3 months anniversary with my ex
>it's actually 3 month anniversary from break up
>lifting more than ever before
I'm feeling down, guys.

because there are more days than today. I never said to be friends, but I'm saying don't sperg out and avoid eye contact and shit. just act like a normal adult.
and i mean it doesnt sound like that girl couldnt open up in a month or 2

Why is your father not in the picture?

I remember you from 2 weeks ago man you gotta move on. Look towards the future and learn from your mistakes

I've read this exact same story before. Are you reposting for (You)'s OP?

It only gets better lad, looking at the other people in this thread i think youre doing good. Not to say youre not allowed to feel down or anything, we all do from time to time, but remember it could be worse ;)

That's a shame, i know this might sound cruel but have you thought about cutting her out from your life? Some people are not worth the effort.

Personally im in a weird spot, training isnt optimal but is going fine, been making good proffit of cryptocurrencies and im doing decent in school, by all means i should be pretty happy, but im really not.

The thing is i recently moved to a new city and it kind of forced me out of my shell, i made some new friends but not anyone i could really talk to. The thing is i have a bit of a drug problem, not completely out of hand but not "under control" either (which i also foolishly thought id solve by moving to a city i didnt know anyone)... I cant talk about it with classmates and stuff like that beacuse im real afraid of making the people ive gotten to like me not like me. I did find an amazing girl who did the same substances as me and i could really have great conversations with her, things were going really great (for a little bit it actually looked like id get a gf or atleast friend with benefits for the first time in a long time) but one day she just disapeared. All of her social media accounts have been deactivated and i feel devastated. The feeling of not knowing is killing me, i dont sleep at night and i think about it everyday. Whats more is that im going on a visit to my home town soon and i know im for sure gonna crack and do something i regret, probably fueled by drugs. what do Veeky Forums?

fucking kek

Could be worse. The only unfortunate thing is that the experience of having a gf only makes me want it even more.

I have some girls that I could probably hook up, but I'm not the "one night stand" type of guy. I wish I was, things would be easier.

easy. grow a pair a leave.

My girlfriend broke up with me. She basically said that she didn't love me like she used to anymore.

It has been almost four months now and I still think about her everyday. When will it get better?

Feelsbadman, sorry about that. But keep your chin up! You managed to ask her out and that's more than I've accomplished in the last 7 months. My confidence has just tanked. Next time be more subtle with your touching, then work up to the handhold. It's not typically accepted to hug a complete stranger either, do that at the end of a date, not the beginning. Good luck!

Does anyone else think the whole "Oh I didn't know this was a date..." thing is just a total fucking cop-out. If a guy is asking you out, he's asking you out, and I refuse to believe the girls are clueless about that. Like fuck you, way to add insult to injury. They're just saving themselves the embarrassment by putting it all on you. Do they not realize how devastating that is... Like c'mon

Not that user.
>The only unfortunate thing is that the experience of having a gf only makes me want it even more.

I feel this, user. After my gf and I broke up, I wanted a gf badly afterwards. Hooked up with a few girls to get over it throughout the next 6 months, learned I wasn't a one night stand type of guy. Recently met a girl where we connected well and the sex was great, but neither of us want a committed relationship, so we just decided on fwb. But it will never beat the emotional connection and physical intimacy that comes with a relationship, but it will do.

>I have some girls that I could probably hook up

Have you considered fwb?

Don't think about her, even if she is thinking about you. Getting close again will only lead to her hurting you again, just escaped from a similar situation. Don't get dicknapped

>Don't think about her

easier said than done

im fucking dead lmao

Just failed pr attempt at squat. Feel humiliated, people saw.

LEAVE

You're right, actually you have to encounter her and see why you dated, but you also have to see the despicable shit that drove you away. Dwelling on what was without doing that will only hurt you

>that message
Everything up until that point was salvageable, then you went full autist.

Text messages should always be light until you're a serious couple. It smacks of insecurity that you can't say it in person to them (warranted insecurity). Secondly they will see that message for the next few times you message which will burn it into their memory.

>leave your mom dude lmao
Asshole.

I really want to download tinder (or any other dating app that can help me get a gf), but im so scared of the possibility that ill get 0 matches that ive been putting it off forever.
>tfw 24year old with no girl contact in 8 years

So a couple of questions:
Do you need cuckbook to start an account?
Do you need pictures with friends in them?
What do you type as your description?
Is tinder the best app for getting a gf or are there only cock- hungry whores there?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

LEAVE NIGGA. SHE WILL KILL YOU. LEAVE

This, unironically. Be mean in a playful way. Don't be a bitter neckbeard

Well....
Nvm. You have an easy -possibly autismo- becky in your field. Know how to play her and you may score. Don't worry you have an easy ball with you. Just don't go too forward.

whats ur job

Stupid nigger her toxicity will slowly poison him. Dont listen to this child he knows nothing of life

not to good for getting a gf, listen, why dont you post a picture to start with, you did need facebook before but you dont now, pictures with friends arent important, if youre ripped you can get away with a shirtless pic or maybe two, preferably on the beach, but lets start with the picture, beacuse that is the most important thing

>leaves his parents
True nigger behaviour.

his mother is the one with the nigger beahaviour...

Revisiting these threads in a long ass time

>The ex left 4+ months ago
>Meet new girl
>Have been meeting for 3 weeks now
>Had sex twice

I don't feel too much in love, the thoughts of the ex still cloud mine here and there

This is normal, right?

Leave

t. child of an alcoholic who didn't until it was too late

imagine white knighting some broad you don't even know on a cantonese foot
worshiping imageboard
go fuck yourselves you pathetic worms, if you're the same person then kill yourself

how did you meet the new girl

Have known her years back, never talked with each other much
Just so happened that she moved back to my town couple of weeks back

She went with some other friends to my place, drinking, music etc

And one thing led to another, yeah

>letting your alcoholic mother drive you into a depression
Hard choices have to be made.