Op show your tits

Okay fatfuck

>buying mechanical wristwatches in 2017+1

>used entry level rolex
Who cares? This has to be bait.

>Metal band watches
Hurr durr everyone look at me I'm a importat budness man

Your dad has a tiny fucking wrist if that fits on you

I consider fitness an integral part of success so I can't think of anything.

>wristlet

lol my muscles would let me easily take that from you if i saw you

I've never seen anyone brag about a watch irl that actually earned it themselves, it's always a father-son gift.

>do g4p
>verbally abuse rich twink shits like op on cam for 20mins
>they buy you shit like that just as extra gifts on top of paying

Hideous, try-hard shitter

Cope.
Cope.
Cope
Cope.
Cope
Cope
Cope

>posts picture of a watch claiming muscles are useless
You're the definition of cope

Agree submariners are pleb tier, but metal bands are superior in every way.
Leather starts smelling like sweat after a while, it's gross

That's a nice sub. I got a deep sea in 2016 that is black dial ss case and bracelet and it looks so boring, wish I got two tone or one of the colorful faces instead cause I never wear it.

How is a $10,000 watch pleb tier

Money
A gf
Dubz

If you ever happen to post something like this, you know you're pathetic.

Why would I want of one of the standard Rolex models out there?

It's the watch literally everybody with more money than taste gets.
Give it 5 minutes, look over the alternatives, get something better.
It's also probably the most counterfeited watch in the world, so good luck convincing people it's real

Post your watch... oh wait HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COPE

itt things that make your sexy muscles look pathetic

Tfw old playboy womens watch on my wrist, bought it for 10€ from ol‘ lady on fleamarket and repaired for 20€ at local watch guy.
I can pull that off cause I‘m manly

Pic related, I could wear a P I N K watch and totally mog you
hahahaha

>buy rolex to appear rich, stylish
>you're actually nouveau riche and your wealth, while immediate, is not so great that your children will reap its benefits in their adult life when they need it the most
>your children will actually fail to become sufficiently financially self-supportive in their adult life because of their reliance on daddy's money
>as a result your children will utterly fail to become full-fledged adults and will end up leaching off of you until your untimely demise in a freak wristwatch accident
>you also have shit taste in furniture and tiling

Show us the rest of your trash body that your watch is supposed to cope for.

I love submariners, they are quiet stylish. People mistake Rolex as the only submariner style though, you won’t believe how many tears ask me if my Rolex is real, it’s not even a fuckkng Rolex

tfw mogging roli bois with my 30€ watch
for every beta boi starting an argument I will post one cherrypicked 10 I fucked

I got this watch for $50 and it gets miles from across the room regularly

retard

this
>tfw 7.5 wrists
>tfw 14 forearms
but by all means OP, show us your toy wristlets

>I-it's not l-like I'm c-compensating for my twinkcel body with ugly overpriced watches or a-anything! Anyone w-who opposes me is j-just c-coping!

Nice cope

based

How is it even compensating? Watch accents a small wrist which is the opposite of compensating.

I don't get it.

>buying the worst color option available for the Submariner

k
Like I said, submariners are shit

It's like short people who drive massive pickup tricks. You're lacking in all areas except daddy's money. For instance, you don't even realize how retarded you look wearing a $10k watch that looks like it cost $50.

> ITT: things your pathetic muscles will never get you

My grandparents' love.

>Literally feeling the need to make a thread about "things that muscles can't get you" while showing off your overpriced watch on a fitness board isn't compensating.

I based, and I'll tell you guys this really simply, so even you could understand it.With really obvious reddit posting.

>OP is baiting.

>Everybody took the bait easily.

t-bh

these actually look good,
I hate say it, but still there are way nicer watches

Ah, sorry. I was thinking OP was talking about small wrist because you cannot grow it bigger due to no muscles there.

lol

>muh magnets

You are porridge in human form; no amount of gold flakes will make you less bland. How you can accuse anyone of coping while compensating for your pasty, mushy personality with the go-to flashy accessory of the nouveau-riche incel is beyond me.

teach me senpai

>rich kid who will never know the journey each human must take to make it
You are a child. I truly hope daddy's money doesnt run out. The wolves will happily devour you