/CBT/ current body thread

/CBT/ current body thread

Height - 180cm

Weight - 77kg

Time training - 1.5 years

Trying to get back into shape after allot of eating and partying christmas through new year, feeling so fat and weak ;(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EapVkFWiq_g
youtube.com/watch?v=B9YHEqrBIek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>FAT

lol you're ripped as fuck

well i was allot more ripped 3 weeks ago, everything is relative

Abusing lighting to the max. Why not hold on to the higher bf% for a few months and build strength though?
It's not like youre fat.

Thats what ive been doing for a few months, finally hit 110kg bench so was thinking of cutting, guess i could wait a little longer though, wont be summer here (norway) for a long time still.

Heres a pic in pretty bad lighting for comparison

Hvor gammel er du?

Its like a different person all together.

In your situation I'd wait a bit longer and embrace strength + muscle gains for the time being. Whats your squat/dead? The core looks a bit soft desu.

yeah, but to be fair that was the worst pic i could find

havent tried maxing those out but for reps my best squat is 130kg x 2 so i think i could do 3 pl8's. deadlift is 150x6 i have no idea what that would equate to

one of the reasons i dont like bulking up to much is that i started training weighing90+kg but with 0 muscle, my biggest fear is becoming a weak fatty again

Charlie no chest

How are some mother fuckers so strong?
shit like this literally proves that strength doesnt = gains
this mo'fucker looks like shit but benches 315 for 10 ?

He looks pretty good. If he cut some bodyfat he's look great.

Your stats are pretty balanced, might kust be genetics then. Are you doing any kind of ab work, preferably leg raises?
I wouldnt go above your current weight either, just slowly increase the muscle mass at this level.

its just the pose/angle/lighting, pic related would be the exact oposite

as said he looks good, a quick glance and you can see he has big tri's, he might also be tall so his muscle gets spread out more?

to be fair not doing allot of ab work, also been skipping legs a little to much recently so my squat might actually be a little weaker

size of your ribcage, arm length, muscle insertions etc. There are biomechanical realities you cant train away. Someone with a tiny ribcage will never bench great weight
youtube.com/watch?v=EapVkFWiq_g
youtube.com/watch?v=B9YHEqrBIek

Guess you know what to do then. Whats your program?

Been fucking around trying a few different ones lately, doing some ppl stuff right now, might not be optimal for strength gains but unlike allot of programs its atleast a little fun, and yeah, i do need to hit some more abs

155 5'10

Ive switched to full body powerlifting half a year ago after ppl and find it a lot more fun. On a good day there is almost always a rep-pr on a big lift and you get full body pump. I feel like the physique has improved as well, mighr be that ive eaten cleaner though.
So you could give that a try if you get bored of ppl.

yeah i think i might start on some heavy lifting program/powerlifting when i have some more room to bulk

lookin pretty good, remove smiley ;^)

185/6 feet, 84 kg, since 16 on and off

Just starting to get back into shape again after 4 months off.

Front

Back (different day)

1.82m and 85kgs in the morning

5RMs
OHP 62.5kgs
Bench 115kgs
Squat and DL I stopped doing a few months back but I was bit above 3pl8s and bit below 4pl8s respectively

Lol if you want to talk about abusing lighting here is my cbt

I also have a decent chest pump going on
>Used to be lean Skelly, bulking so long I miss my abs

Mirin, you Natty? Years lifting?

Finally seeing muscle tone for the first time in my life. Gym gains coming faster than ever. I have hope

Thx bro. 4 years since I set foot in the gym, but lifting/dieting properly for about 2 years. Natty as they come, might roid this summer.

What's your routine and how long have you been lifting?

>Strength = mass

Rippletit fans lied to me.

same user as before, honestly i feel like you have the size, could get a little larger with the roids if you wanted to, but i feel like you should try to lower bf% a little more and increase vascularity

5’7”, 167 lbs
Trying to lose weight

Nice gyno.

186cm
101kg
training 4.5-5 years
Just started my cut havent been on here in years wish me le luck

Looking good, keep it up.

why do you have male pattern balding

Ye mane I'm weak as fuck, I just do low volume with "heavy" weight for first exercise of the day (bb bench, bb row or leg press for example); then I do high volume with moderate weight for every accesory lift of the day.

Thx bro, still gotta improve a lot of stuff.

Thx mane, right now I'm doing a leanish bulk, I'd say I'm around 14-15%, will try to get 10% for summer.

6'0 175lbs
front

Back

5RMs

Bench 105kg x 5
Deadlift 170kg x 5
Squat 120kg x 5

His routine is get the fuck off your computer chair and do however many push-ups this post rolls

Leg routine?

W I D E boi

Girls with short hair should end their lives

Nye-r aka faggot Maximus
Why is your head so big? The sticker doesn't even cover it, other than that, shitty dyel tier body. Let me guess your routine
>Bench press
Fin
You are definitely gay

>I pay taxes for this welfare ape to be dyel
Nothing special
Again another pebble in the road

None of you here can rival me. Natty king, the strongest man in the gym.
They call me God, God of GAINS

Height - 5'2
Weight - 160
Training - 1 month

Thinking I'm starting to see some ab definition???

Butt gainz in progress

Those arms and chest differences. KEKELS!

>2pac.jpg

6'4
1 year of training
I don't really know how to improve my physique so I'm trying to get stronger.

Sup Veeky Forums
>176cm / ~75kg
>5'9 / 165lbs(?)

How many cal do you eat to maintain?

>tfw you'll never help op with his body dismorphia

Feels bad man

Autism

Thank you for motivation, today I'll get all my treats to trash, it's time to cut.

Dude, you might want to cut down on the soy and start eating raw onions...
Anyway, first get more muscle before you go on a cut.

natnat?

You have strange proportions

>this girl will never beat your dick aggressively

No I do ungodly amounts of test.

How much test per week are you taking senpai? Looking godly.

Well ok then. At least stay safe because the world needs your bodbod

I donno man, around 3k?
Welcome bro
I am natty, dont listen to other dude
Thanks bro, none tho.

>I donno man, around 3k?
Fuck I eat below 2.5k a day usually and I don't lose any weight. Have almost the same height and my weight is 79. I don't do cardio though, only high-intensity training sometimes.

What's your instagram?

Or if you're DL ;) at least tell me that your instagram is lit and taking full advantage of your physique

Yeah on my dick which is 3x as big as a normal

He's probably not cutting first of all, secondly he probably has a lot more muscle than you and a higher TDEE
And yeah you probably need to go lower than 2500 to be cutting properly. What's your height/weight?

jesus how are you only around 75kg?

heh

I'd say i always train with high intensity + i do boxing 3 times a week and cardio occasionally.
No ig, i might start one at some point tho.

I have decent legs, so i cant blame my legs. I have pretty average bone structure and low fat%, might be summary of those.

routine?

How long you been lifting for my dude? You look ripped, tight and joocy af

173cm and 79.5kg (was today after the training, can't weight myself at mornings because my scale is broken atm). I'm afraid I'd lose muscle and literally starve if I cut more cal.
Well, seems like I need to try to add some more activity to my routine or increase intensity.

>6'
>210lbs
>1 week

I'm a /fat/ fuck getting the body back that I had when I was in my early 20s.

you should get a better body than you had even then

Looking good, nice proportions.
Around 4years, had lil on/off season going during too. Thanks man.
No specific routine, just train every musclegroup twice a week!

6 feet tall, 192 lbs. Up from 172, bulked but also got fat, currently cutting. Well aware that I'm gonna be cutting for the next 3 months. Tired of being fat though.

>176cm
Good for you that you are in shape, 2 bad that you're a fucking manlet lil midget.

It will be when I'm done. Cutting down to that sweet 13% body fat, then I'll start eating over maintenance and lifting

Are these guys natty? If so, how do I achieve their body?

Thanks man, hope to get to your bf % before summer.

IKR XD

If your 5ft2 you should kill yourself womenlet no man wants to date a midget

i dont know why but ur body is disgusting to look at

Goodluck but do consider from time to time to start lifting before you reach your low-weight. (earlier the better). Just my 2 cents

if natty, genetics, if not, still genetics

criminally underchecked

Yep, I plan on doing some light lifting when I'm about halfway there. For now I wanted to focus on calorie restriction and meal planning to establish good habits before I start doing anything that would significantly alter my TDEE.

Because it incites fear in you, you understand you are about to be killed by an apex predator and your faggot twink ass is registering this subconscious reaction as disgust because you want to trick yourself into retaining whatever iota of manhood you had left

Another user, I think dude just has disproportions. His arms look like he injected some sintol in there. Too watery/fat/big compared to the core.

lol

Incorrect my chest is over 44 inches and my forearms are 13 inches in width. I am just that big and imposing I weigh 230 pounds

>fat manlet
>apex predator
laffin

It's not about being only big. You have somewhat visible abs but the definition of your arms isn't that good. Also your arms and shoulders look too big for your chest. But that's just my opinion.

Look where the counter top begins you mongloid loser. That is designed so children can reach it, I'm about as tall as 3.5 children which is over 6 ft.
I wish I could crush your skull by putting it in between my ceps and flexing you nebbish kike. I will allow you to make a noose out of my cock and hang yourself from it.
>Fat
I'm a problem drinker

k.

Tits or gtfo

>Inb4 child bearing hips

Fuck off. I have a decent amount of fat around that area so hoping that shit fucks off when I get off my ass and do cardio.

this guy posted on /fraud/ earlier
>roiding for this