Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
Post your hand. Have other anons guess your height and weight. I'll start.

5‘11, 160 lbs

guess mine

You all have some weird hands

But not as fucked up as mine

how do I get more vascular?

Very gay tattoo

6 feet with 6.5 inch penis

My prom date wanted us to give each other little tattoos as gifts. I didn’t know where to put a little tattoo that no one would see it.

I’m embarrassed to show my other foot because I crushed a toe years ago and the nail fell off and grew back thick and crusty. I tried all kinds of fungal creams and even saw a doctor twice, but nothing helps. Considering laser treatment next.

Your thumb looks swollen bro, you should get that checked out

what about showing your hand instead tho?

cut bf, i guess

How do you people not notice if you have some shit stuck to your wrist? Like what the fuck

Another hand thread?
I swear somebody is beating to it.

5 11 210

My hands have more tattoos than my foot. I tried showing my less tatted hand in the last hand thread, and you guys shit all over me. I’m not a fan of posting pics of my tattoos online, I just don’t really have any space below my neck that isn’t covered in tattoos...

Your the guy with the tattoed right hand ,right?
With the skull I think

Yeah I remember he got triggered at how shitty and blurry his tattoo was

That’s me. I’m a geomatics engineer and I work in oil and gas. I could get my face covered in tattoos, and as long as they aren’t cocks I could find 3 new jobs a week. No one cares. But I still don’t like hearing people’s opinions about them. No one gives two shits about tattoos up here.

You guys worry about aesthetics and I get that, but I don’t. Last thing I want to do up here is look good. Plus I like traps, and they have no issue with my choices.

I’m not triggered. You guys just can’t accept that not everyone wants pretty tattoos. Some people like paintings, others like rough sketches.

You will not believe how slim my wrist is.
Statistically, i shouldn't even be alive. lol

HUNGRY HUNGRY SKELETON

>plus I like traps,
>I like traps
>traps
>traps

no big surprise the tattooed degenerate likes sticking his dick up the shitholes of mentally ill soyboys

Hey ,pal I haven't said anything about you personally in the last thread.But I did spoke about tattoos,I still think they are bad ,but I understand some people take them ,not to look good ,but because they have some personal meaning of some sort.
Also I'm 18 and about to finish highschool ,and very afraid of not being able to find a job.
Did you have such fears?

I know. I never asked for it. I just never had a single good experience with a woman that didn’t involve sticking my dick in them. It has gotten to the point that the mentality of most women makes me completely sick. I wish I was gay for regular looking men, but I still only find women sexually attractive. I don’t like dicks, I just don’t have much interest in women without dicks anymore. I know I’m a degenerate faggot, but at least I don’t have to put up with some woman’s bullshit...

>it's another "user can't into women so he becomes a faggot" episode

I hate reruns

Guess lifts and sexual preference

I think you are not gay,for fucking those traps.
Because (if) they look like women,but have the mentality of men.Women are taken cared of from early age ,just for being women.
Men up to 12-13 years old are told to start growing up.
And that makes a big difference psychologically

Mine.

I got my first tattoo below my elbow when I was 29, had a college degree, and 7 years work experience. I also work in a field where 10% or so of the guys below 45 have a hand, face, or neck tattoo. It depends on your career choice. If you are going into business and will meet clients, I wouldn’t advise anything below the middle of your forearm.

Also, very few of my tattoos have meaning. I don’t give a shit about other people’s tattoos or what they mean or why they got them. But if you’re worried about it, it probably isn’t for you.

R8 me fags

Fuck ,that last message was so poorly constructed.
I ment that you want a woman with the mentality of men ,becuse most women are spoiled and cant work hard to save their own life.

What lifts?
You look like a novice at best.
Also a virgin.
With a kiss here and there , tho.

Right on the money, dude.
I'm 5'5, though.

Rare photo of my hand not on my dick.

you drive a VW?

Rare photo of my hand opening a portal in another dimension.
I know, I know...
Its the best I can do.

looks like a kia key to me

That's a penis...

Wow what the fuck.
It really is.
That penis needs some cardio,has no vascularity,
0 veins bro.

It's a VW key. I literally have seven VWs.

well thanks, i didnt know I had fat hands until I took a picture of em

You are rich ,spare some?

Good for fingering the shit out of pussies bro.

thats a lot of VWs. any golf Rs in the mix?

How long are your fingers guys?
My middle finger is 9 cm long.

Be gentle, faggots

My moms Mercedes has the same key, i think its the lock rather then the car.

Nah, I'm a MK4 guy
>inb4 Vape
>inb4 skinny jeans

I have a couple rare VWs. I have a V10 TDI Touareg and an AWD swapped BEW TDI 4dr golf. I only have so many because I buy them cheap and fix them, drive for a little and sell them to buy more... probably unloading four of them before spring to buy a 2nd gen Viper and stop being a man child.

Not particularly rich for my area. I just own a shop.

6' 150 lbs

Thats pretty cool. Had a passat tdi before the whole emissions fiasco, but took the buyback. Now were enjoying a WRX and a focus RS. Golf GTI or R were definitely on the list for a minute there tho. they make good cars.

That style of switch blade key is a 2000s German thing. When I bought my Mercedes in 2013, they had changed to a weird style which no longer had the blade at all.

what's with this excessive skin on your thumb? cut it off

Fuck off jew

Computer for scale

FUCK OFF IM A DUDE I JUST HAPPEN TO BE A WRISTLET HANDLET

Those are some gay hands

>ayy
lmao

>forgot to cut my nails for 5 months lmao

Twink or trap?

V I L N I U S
I
L
N
I
U
S

None, I just have pale skin and I always forget to cut nails

oops

Ayy lmao

I challenge you to a duel!

5,10 153lbs

im 6'2 185lbs

You should try to eat food sometimes, it's not that bad once you get used to shiting

>Pokemon trainers guide
Faggot

The RS is a pretty badass hatch. I'd still take the Golf R because purist.

Were you stung by a bee?

The Snow White wall poster is a nice touch.

that is just some kind of wristband used to go into places which people save as a souvenir or some gay ass shit you fucking faggot

I blame it on my fast metabolism

Do you want to be my girlfriend?

I blame it on that your mother was fucked by a spacenigger

the fuck is going on there?

>no shadow
Sad

I know. It’s nearly impossible to judge height and weight by this pic...

He is an emac user

Let’s see your legs