So Veeky Forums

Pic related is an autistic girl who was bullied through high school and had no friends. She has poor social skills and only wears a pair of clothes and a pair of boots. She pretty much lives the NEET lifestyle and stays in front of her computer everyday.

Would you make her your gf?( assuming you could)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/367drt/being_an_attractive_female_makes_it_hard_for_me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does her hair smell good

>would you make her your gf?
Probably not, since she doesn’t have a dick...

>Would you make her your gf?

With someone who pretty much lives the NEET lifestyle and stays in front of her computer everyday?

Yes, definitely.

It smells of nothing.

Sure

no her mouth looks deformed

a lot of make up for a neet to spends all day in front of a computer

as long as it doesnt smell bad
there was this girl in my class and her hair smelled horrible

Not gf, since I don't want one now, but she's cute (looks like a bad picture, I'm sure she looks better in person) and I'd fwb her.

I was really surprised that even cute girls get bullied due to poor social skills.

How will you feed your neet children?

So are you going to post a name or nah?

I'm in no position to have standards so most likely. Chances are she'll still lose interest or find someone better soon after and leave me.

she has no soul then

Only if you promise to not stalk or bully her

its called smiling

Reconsider if sarcasm or not.

if she is a person that you actually know I would not post her shit to Veeky Forums

I don't know this person in real life I found this girl while searching for something else.

I'm Chad and I would.

I've never bullied anyone online.

She's some girl off reddit
google.co.in/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/367drt/being_an_attractive_female_makes_it_hard_for_me/

yes but I'm not chad, only a coping gymcel, so she wouldn't want me

How big is her cock?

>assuming you could

0 inches