Private trying to get really strong

lurked for months

looking to make a permanent life style change.

embarking on this transformation.

IRL me right now.

The Army helped me get here now I'm going to take it further to get /fit

read the sticky.

what would you guys (more experienced /fit) tell me that could help me?

GSLP and do your burpees fatty

I'd recommend fucking, followed by off.

Find an Army buddy who isn’t a fat tub of shit like you to teach you how to lift.

I know the Army doesn’t believe in NCO leadership but if you had a halfway decent squad leader they’d already be transforming you into someone who won’t be a complete fucking anchor in combat.

5x5 Read The Fucking Sticky
3x5 Lurk More

>the absolute state of US armed forces
Embarrassing

>read the sticky
>still Pillsbury mode
>wat do

Read it again.

do pushups and get off the internet while you're on cq

>read the sticky.
You already know what you need to do.

Im in the army, I suggest you run more, and get the help from your leadership that your marshmallow body desperately needs. You look like you flair your elbows when you do pushups

I'd tell you to wrap that gay ass glow belt around your neck and tighten it, but I don't want to sit through more ACE classes.

You know the shit in the DFAC with the green stickers on it? Eat that, don't drink anything other than water, and get your squad leader to haze you as much as you clearly deserve.

"Hiiiiii joookerr....."

This HAS to be a joke. MOODDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you, user, stay persistent

but no one actually cares

>he actually eats at the DFAC

I just threw up a little bit

Why are you allowed to be fat? The Army has gone to shit

> see private
> see army
> fuck fuck fuck please don’t be one of ours
> see star on trousers, oh thank god he’s American

But seriously every army has lardarses, especially G4/tip of the rear roles. What you need to do is eat, and probably drink, less, do more running and when you’ve lost some weight start a serious callisthenics program that incorporates lots of dips and pull ups. That way you can take rings with you and do it anywhere, and if you’re assessments are anything like ours you’ll smash the press ups like they’re nothing. Also ration packs have fuck all protein in them so make sure to supplement with bars or jerky or whatever. Good luck soldier!

I wish young men would internalize this. The fact that so many late teens/early twenties men think that anyone gives a single shit about them is a major parenting fail I assume brought on by single mothers.

Faggots like OP need to learn to do things for themselves instead of chasing acknowledgement that rarely ever comes. If we can manage that our shit country will stop circling the drain practically overnight.

dude you look like you still havent gone through puberty. you really need to get test levels checked lol

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUCTION PRIVATE PILE?!

nice reddit spacing, go back there please.
>read the sticky.
Clearly you share the same IQ as Pile because, not only are you a faggot, you're dumb as shit and can't read. Try again. Fuck off.

How the fuck did you get into the army? Does the US military not have any standards?

1. How the fuck are you like this when you have free gyms, free trainers, free dietitians, and free time? (Also some posts even have centers that will tailor make a workout plan and diet for you for free)
2. As above but angrier.
3. Free lifting buddies everywhere, find one that thinks he wants to be a ranger and is about your level or near enough for you not to puss out.
4. Roids are a probable cause piss test which means they don't randomly test you for it.
5. God damn privates.

GFYS,
SGT

No.
t. Army fag